Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page post comething completely irrelevant!
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 08.04.2008, 10:37 PM   #5601
Sonic Youth 37
invito al cielo

Location: if there is a bright spot in the universe, the farthest point from it
Sonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's asses
Better than me, I'm eternally a dozen steps behind.

Mine should be somewhat similar. Hoping to get my new roommate's name in the mail so I can secretly Facebook stalk him to decide if I want him as my roommate.
Old 08.04.2008, 10:41 PM   #5602
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

schizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's asses
thank god for facebook, i swear. so many crazies i know to avoid through one little site.

i have to get all of my stuff packed/unpacked and quite honestly, i don't want ot. my bed's covered in cds.

vodka + pineapple banana isn't as good as the cranbrey.
Old 08.04.2008, 10:45 PM   #5603
Sonic Youth 37
invito al cielo

Sonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's asses
Oh yeah, Facebook is a god-send sometimes and a curse.
Packing/unpacking sucks horribly. I've gotten to the point where I won't unpack, I'll just live out of a bag until everything is gone. Packing cds is the worst. Last time I packed them up I dropped a whole stack and lost several under my bed for weeks.
It doesn't sound as good. Cranberry is the pinnacle, I feel.
Old 08.04.2008, 10:47 PM   #5604
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

schizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's asses
that's my plan, just hang up the good stuff and live out of it until it all alcummulates on the floor.

i bought something like ten cds and osme vinyl in utah and packing it was a bitch.

it's called "Cranenergrye" so it's like a chilled out red bull in cranberry juice form, i geuss.
Old 08.04.2008, 10:49 PM   #5605
Sonic Youth 37
invito al cielo

Hmm...sounds interesting, might have to try that.
I always experience remorse because I don't buy cds, vinyl, or other cool shit when I'm flying home, too much trouble to pack it all.
Old 08.04.2008, 10:56 PM   #5606
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

a lot of crap i got was form wraped tour and i should have shipped it off instead of packing. there was a ton of stuff from the receord store in salt lake that i wanted but i knew i'd be too lazy to ship so i didnt buy/

in hindsidght i'm glad i went to warped tour. for being 1000 degress and full of teeny emo kids it was fun.
Old 08.04.2008, 10:57 PM   #5607
Sonic Youth 37
invito al cielo

Yeah, I've never thought about having stuff shipped. I'm paranoid about vinyl though. I don't even like transporting it in my car.
Old 08.04.2008, 11:00 PM   #5608
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

my vinyl went at the bototm of my suitcase to make sure it wouldnt get manhandled and messed up like it did last year on the way back from califoria.

so much of my crap i had to leave qith my dad and stepmom. that i couldn't find my phone in the car when i was getting my stuff out at the airport sitll pisses me off.
Old 08.04.2008, 11:02 PM   #5609
Sonic Youth 37
invito al cielo

I can't imagine leaving my cell phone in a far off place. I have an out-of-body when I can't find it in my general area.
Old 08.04.2008, 11:07 PM   #5610
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

when i got on the plane and took a look at the strip from my seat, i wanted to call my friend and pissed off the guy next to me byu goung "fuck!!" when i remembered my phone was in the car.
Old 08.04.2008, 11:08 PM   #5611
EMMAh
invito al cielo

EMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's asses
I'm fingers are burning from making bracelets.

Speaking of burning fingers, the other day I was cutting up some hot peppers to put into my omelette. When I was done I didn't wash my hands, so I spent the rest of the day with my fingers feeling like they were in fire. I couldn't have them close to anything even semi-hot, because it would make their temperature rise.

By night time, I was sick of the pull shit so I put my fingers on ice. It worked for a while but as soon as I took them off they would be even worse than before I iced them. I also soaked the fuckers in milk haha.

In the end, I fell asleep with my hands hanging off the edge of the bed while trying to keep my mind off the subject.

So, warning WARNING warning, wash your mother fucking hands after cutting hot peppers! Save yourself a day of grief!

EMMAh is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.04.2008, 11:09 PM   #5612
Cantankerous
invito al cielo

Cantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by EMMAh
I'm fingers are burning from making bracelets.

Speaking of burning fingers, the other day I was cutting up some hot peppers to put into my omelette. When I was done I didn't wash my hands, so I spent the rest of the day with my fingers feeling like they were in fire. I couldn't have them close to anything even semi-hot, because it would make their temperature rise.

By night time, I was sick of the pull shit so I put my fingers on ice. It worked for a while but as soon as I took them off they would be even worse than before I iced them. I also soaked the fuckers in milk haha.

In the end, I fell asleep with my hands hanging off the edge of the bed while trying to keep my mind off the subject.

So, warning WARNING warning, wash your mother fucking hands after cutting hot peppers! Save yourself a day of grief!

once my mom was cutting up jalapenos and she didn't wash her hands and then she touched her eye and she thought she was going to have to go to the hospital.
Old 08.04.2008, 11:10 PM   #5613
Sonic Youth 37
invito al cielo

People always get angry when someone utters an obscenity on an airplane, I've never understood it.
Old 08.04.2008, 11:11 PM   #5614
EMMAh
invito al cielo

EMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cantankerous
once my mom was cutting up jalapenos and she didn't wash her hands and then she touched her eye

See, I was lucky in that case. I didn't touch my eye.

Fuck man, that would really hurt though. In the fucking eye. My fingers were throbbing.

EMMAh is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.04.2008, 11:11 PM   #5615
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

oh, i know what you maen! after making a mole sacua with habaneros, i rubbed my eye becayse it was twitching and it burned for two stiraight days.
Old 08.04.2008, 11:13 PM   #5616
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic Youth 37
People always get angry when someone utters an obscenity on an airplane, I've never understood it.

yeah, thsi guy was sixty something and reading star wars novels. i said fuck again because my purse fell out of my carryon bag and stuff went everywhere and i thought he was gounbg to chocke me.
Old 08.04.2008, 11:14 PM   #5617
Sonic Youth 37
invito al cielo

My eyes are watering from just thinking about habaneros to the eye. I'm always afraid of rubbing my eyes so I'm super careful when cutting up spicy things.
Quote:
Originally Posted by schizophrenicroom
yeah, thsi guy was sixty something and reading star wars novels. i said fuck again because my purse fell out of my carryon bag and stuff went everywhere and i thought he was gounbg to chocke me.

Star Wars? On a plane? Wow. My most pleasant plane ride was next to an elderly (75+) Italian woman that didn't speak one word of English and apparently couldn't understand English either, so my obscenities (14 hour flight, no sleep, so there were quite a few) went unnoticed.
Old 08.04.2008, 11:17 PM   #5618
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

wetwipes are a godsens for cutting up spicy things- i use them all the time.
Old 08.04.2008, 11:29 PM   #5619
MellySingsDoom
invito al cielo

MellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by schizophrenicroom
i tried to make eye contact with a guy checking me out, and when i did, i didn't see the pole right in front of me. i walked right into it.

I shouldn't laugh, but that sounds just like me in action!
Old 08.04.2008, 11:38 PM   #5620
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

hey melly!

that night was awful! i was dressed really nice and looked great and boom beruised my nose.
231271278279280 281 2822832842913313817811281 > »
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth