Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonic Sounds
Reload this Page Lou Reed is recording with....
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 06.18.2011, 01:33 PM   #41
Decayed Rhapsody
the destroyed room

Decayed Rhapsody kicks all y'all's assesDecayed Rhapsody kicks all y'all's assesDecayed Rhapsody kicks all y'all's assesDecayed Rhapsody kicks all y'all's assesDecayed Rhapsody kicks all y'all's assesDecayed Rhapsody kicks all y'all's assesDecayed Rhapsody kicks all y'all's assesDecayed Rhapsody kicks all y'all's assesDecayed Rhapsody kicks all y'all's assesDecayed Rhapsody kicks all y'all's assesDecayed Rhapsody kicks all y'all's asses
I would bone John Cale. I wonder if he ever boned Lou. Or the other way around.

I wonder what Laurie Anderson thinks of this collaboration.
Decayed Rhapsody is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.18.2011, 01:49 PM   #42
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Genteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Decayed Rhapsody
I would bone John Cale. I wonder if he ever boned Lou. Or the other way around.

I wonder what Laurie Anderson thinks of this collaboration.
I very much doubt they've had sex together. There have been situations when John Cale has been next door to a room where Lulu was boning a preacher, though.
Genteel Death is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.18.2011, 01:57 PM   #43
dazedcola
the end of the ugly

dazedcola kicks all y'all's assesdazedcola kicks all y'all's assesdazedcola kicks all y'all's assesdazedcola kicks all y'all's assesdazedcola kicks all y'all's assesdazedcola kicks all y'all's assesdazedcola kicks all y'all's assesdazedcola kicks all y'all's assesdazedcola kicks all y'all's assesdazedcola kicks all y'all's assesdazedcola kicks all y'all's asses
I just dont see much of a common ground between lou and metallica I mean besides playing somewhat "heavy" music but there ideas of heavy seem light years apart.
Ill meet ya on the next one
And dont be late "
-Jimi Hendrix

...And me just another dream theory, lost inside your eye

"when my mind's uncertain my body decides
what it will do to get through the hell of the night
as I trip on the ocean that leads through your eyes
well my eyes can't wait til they finally see through you"
dazedcola is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.19.2011, 02:56 AM   #44
SuperCreep
expwy. to yr skull

SuperCreep kicks all y'all's assesSuperCreep kicks all y'all's assesSuperCreep kicks all y'all's assesSuperCreep kicks all y'all's assesSuperCreep kicks all y'all's assesSuperCreep kicks all y'all's assesSuperCreep kicks all y'all's assesSuperCreep kicks all y'all's assesSuperCreep kicks all y'all's assesSuperCreep kicks all y'all's assesSuperCreep kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by dazedcola
I just dont see much of a common ground between lou and metallica
they're all cocks of the highest order

SuperCreep is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.19.2011, 09:28 AM   #45
evollove
invito al cielo

evollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's asses
Metallica did this fuckawful version of N. Cave's Loverman, so they do have the ability to stretch their sound if they want. Who knows.

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashlight69
i listened to ecstasy yesterday and i think it´s a very very very good record.

I don't know about the rest of the album, but the title track is one of my favs.

Indeed, I bet if one grabbed Lou's best tracks off the last decade's or so worth of stuff, one would end up with a mighty fine compilation.
evollove is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.21.2011, 01:17 AM   #46
hirsute_biped
the end of the ugly

hirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asses
this album will consist of a live recording of a medley of Metal Machine Music and Hudson River Wind Meditations recorded outside on a very cold and windy day with mostly wind noise in the microphones, and none of the musician's fingers working properly...
hirsute_biped is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.22.2011, 07:12 AM   #47
candymoan
the end of the ugly

candymoan kicks all y'all's assescandymoan kicks all y'all's assescandymoan kicks all y'all's assescandymoan kicks all y'all's assescandymoan kicks all y'all's assescandymoan kicks all y'all's assescandymoan kicks all y'all's assescandymoan kicks all y'all's assescandymoan kicks all y'all's assescandymoan kicks all y'all's assescandymoan kicks all y'all's asses
lou reed should just kill 'em all in the studio and record the process...
i could buy that - only if it came out on vinyl.

*/**
nothing here...

candymoan is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.22.2011, 02:22 PM   #48
the ikara cult
invito al cielo

the ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's asses
Im looking forward to both sets of fans arguing about who's to blame for it being shit.

the ikara cult is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth