Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonic Sounds
Reload this Page Dino Jr. question..
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 04.15.2006, 06:04 AM   #21
PunkerViolence
stalker

PunkerViolence kicks all y'all's assesPunkerViolence kicks all y'all's assesPunkerViolence kicks all y'all's assesPunkerViolence kicks all y'all's assesPunkerViolence kicks all y'all's assesPunkerViolence kicks all y'all's assesPunkerViolence kicks all y'all's assesPunkerViolence kicks all y'all's assesPunkerViolence kicks all y'all's assesPunkerViolence kicks all y'all's assesPunkerViolence kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by marleypumpkin
Those fucking moron's. They get a chance to see on of the greatest band line-ups in the history of music (J., Lou, & Murph) & they walk out, what idiots.
I love the SST records as well, but the original releasings weren't mixed well at all. You could hardly hear Lou's bass before the remastered releases.

I'll never forget walking right past J. outside the venue. He was just hanging out, leaning on a brick wall. I should have asked to hang out for a minute.
But, I didn't want to be all like, Oh, I love you J.Mascis. I'm a huge fan. You know what I mean. He's too mellow of a guy to be getting into deep conversation w/ anyway. Oh yeah, & I got one of Murph's drumsticks. Fuck Yeah!

Sweeet, i was inches away from catching one....i wouldve had to fight a big guy with a beard for it...so i decided to leave it lol. I wanted 2 meet J, but was too tired and in too much pain to be standing around for ages. But now i think bout it, i wished i couldve endured the pain...for a good reason - to meet one of my idols. But yeah....he doesnt like those poofy guys that tell him how much they love him, but if u just start a simple convo like....Hey Jay, wanna cigarette? Whats the set for tonite?? etc etc....some crap like that im sure he could make friends :P
PunkerViolence is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.15.2006, 06:13 AM   #22
marleypumpkin
invito al cielo

marleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard sucka
I know how you feel. It was a bitch jus trying to walk after the show. I got.
I got lucky in getting Murph's drumstick 'cuz I was right upfront.
It is a treasured momento.
-George Carlin
marleypumpkin is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth