Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page What are you playing?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 07.17.2010, 02:05 PM   #1761
shabbray2.0
expwy. to yr skull

shabbray2.0 kicks all y'all's assesshabbray2.0 kicks all y'all's assesshabbray2.0 kicks all y'all's assesshabbray2.0 kicks all y'all's assesshabbray2.0 kicks all y'all's assesshabbray2.0 kicks all y'all's assesshabbray2.0 kicks all y'all's assesshabbray2.0 kicks all y'all's assesshabbray2.0 kicks all y'all's assesshabbray2.0 kicks all y'all's assesshabbray2.0 kicks all y'all's asses
what are these ps2 & ps1 games?

shabbray2.0 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.17.2010, 02:11 PM   #1762
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
at the top of my head
ps1
castlevania: symphony of the night
dragon quest vii
final fantasy vii
final fantasy tactics
persona 2
xenogears

ps2
capcom collections 1 and 2
killer 7
taito collection vol 2
mega man collection
mega man x collection
rez
katamari 1 and 2
lumines
silpheed
gradius iii, iv and gradius v
r-type final
dragon quest viii
valkyrie profile 2
marvel vs capcom 2
puzzle quest
silpheed
raiden 3
bombastic
ico
okami
metal slug collection
disgaea
disgaea 2
shin megami tensei nocturne
makai kingdom
phantom brave
eternal poison

OH! still got my snes but recently sold 90 games. Only kept super metroid, tetris attack, and yoshi's island!

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.17.2010, 02:18 PM   #1763
shabbray2.0
expwy. to yr skull

shabbray2.0 kicks all y'all's assesshabbray2.0 kicks all y'all's assesshabbray2.0 kicks all y'all's assesshabbray2.0 kicks all y'all's assesshabbray2.0 kicks all y'all's assesshabbray2.0 kicks all y'all's assesshabbray2.0 kicks all y'all's assesshabbray2.0 kicks all y'all's assesshabbray2.0 kicks all y'all's assesshabbray2.0 kicks all y'all's assesshabbray2.0 kicks all y'all's asses
are you sure you wouldnt bite your ass in the near future?
I would I think, but I am too much of a collector of this shit

Old 07.17.2010, 02:26 PM   #1764
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
Yeah man, you're right, I really should've kept my copy of Revolution X

Nah dude, I sold.. well, traded.. all those games for a $500 digital video camera. Reeeeeeeeeally nice. I also traded all my Genesis and Cube games for this $1200 laptop. Not bad. All from the same person, a friend whose house I can go to any time and play the games.

I sold Chrono Trigger and Final Fantasy 6, with manuals, together on ebay earlier this year for like $90.

Also sold the movie Begotten, mint condition, for $80.

Good year

Old 07.17.2010, 02:26 PM   #1765
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

Rarest game I had was Dracula X for the SNES. Sold that one for $80 by itself! Had gotten it for $4!

The only Cube game I miss is Ikaruga....

Old 07.17.2010, 03:06 PM   #1766
shabbray2.0
expwy. to yr skull

yeah, I got a bunch of games I should sell too. but I think I wont
as long as I keep my beloved snatcher copy and around 20 games I love from the bottom of my heart I am fine, hahaha

I am trying to find a buyer for a resident evil gem I got, which is almost not existing on the web. I recently mailed a european collector about how high the price for that thing is and he repied with something like that:

"you make the price, find a hardcore RE collector from japan or the US and the sky is the limit. these things are probably the rarest RE collectors items ever made by capcom."

holy crap, if the price is right I would sell it indeed. but only because its not my favourite game, otherwise I would keep it forever, hahaha.

goddamn collectors genes

Old 07.17.2010, 03:09 PM   #1767
noisereductions
invito al cielo

noisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by shabbray2.0
Ive got a second one too, cause they are incredible cheap!!!
bought the first one for 35 euros, thats around 50$ and my second for 20 euros, including memory card and controller. so the cube was kind of a banus to the peripherie, hahaha
they are small also, so no extra space required, hahaha

like I said, my favorite console. My black one was $30 and it's hooked up to VGA LCD. That's my main one that I use. The indigo one I got via trade for a single NES game (!!!!) and hooked up to HDTV via component cables. That's in the living room.
Old 07.17.2010, 03:11 PM   #1768
noisereductions
invito al cielo

noisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
ah no, I forgot a word:
the only console of the actual generation I own is the DS.
I got a snes, genesis, gamecube, ps2, xbox, C64, master system, gameboy, and some more I cant remember, hahaha
I dont use emulators, except for things like the mentioned SoR remake, which arent accesible via hardcopy.
music and games are the only things I love to hold in my hands before playing and I love to collect it.

al, I have this obscure C64 game called Dance Factory. In it, you program dance routines for two little people, and then start it up and they do your dance to a hilarious disco tune. Interested?
Old 07.17.2010, 03:12 PM   #1769
noisereductions
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by atsonicpark
Rarest game I had was Dracula X for the SNES. Sold that one for $80 by itself! Had gotten it for $4!

The only Cube game I miss is Ikaruga....

OMG me too! I was JUST hunting for it again an hour ago. I sold it like 3 months ago and now I miss it sooooooo much. I have no idea why I let it go.
Old 07.17.2010, 03:13 PM   #1770
noisereductions
invito al cielo

Quote:
yeah, I got a bunch of games I should sell too. but I think I wont
as long as I keep my beloved snatcher copy and around 20 games I love from the bottom of my heart I am fine, hahaha

I am trying to find a buyer for a resident evil gem I got, which is almost not existing on the web. I recently mailed a european collector about how high the price for that thing is and he repied with something like that:

"you make the price, find a hardcore RE collector from japan or the US and the sky is the limit. these things are probably the rarest RE collectors items ever made by capcom."

holy crap, if the price is right I would sell it indeed. but only because its not my favourite game, otherwise I would keep it forever, hahaha.

goddamn collectors genes

what is it?

I wanna find the GCN chainsaw controller.
Old 07.17.2010, 03:22 PM   #1771
shabbray2.0
expwy. to yr skull

Quote:
Originally Posted by noisereductions
al, I have this obscure C64 game called Dance Factory. In it, you program dance routines for two little people, and then start it up and they do your dance to a hilarious disco tune. Interested?

original packed? would be the first original c64 game I would have, is it floppy based or a cartridge?
how much would that be on your list?

Quote:
Originally Posted by noisereductions
what is it?

I wanna find the GCN chainsaw controller. __________________

the chainsaw controller is a joke in comparison. hahahah

its the original resident evil 2 special edition which came out for the psx version. included are these:

frontcover:

back:

pin:

Old 07.17.2010, 03:24 PM   #1772
shabbray2.0
expwy. to yr skull

shirt front:

shirt back:
the GB is pure coincidence

and of course the uncensore version of the german RE2, which was only available around 2 weeks before it got forbidden in germany.

the box was released only in germany, switzerland and austria.
the pictures are actual pictures of my box. everything is in mint/new condition, except the game, complete but used. but the games is , like the collector said, the unimportant thing about it.

I only knew another person who had this. hes still one of my best friends, but he wore the shirt to death, lost the pin and he threw the box in the trash many years ago, hahahaha

I think this is by far the most rare Item I own. most RE communities dont know that it exists I mad glad that I found this collector who is the living evidence that this is official, hahaha

Old 07.17.2010, 03:28 PM   #1773
noisereductions
invito al cielo

^that's crazy. haha.

The chainsaw controller I want only as a decoration.

Dance Factory is a cartridge. I only have the cart now. No manual or box or anything. I don't even know what it's worth. $10 at the most I'd guess without googling. haha. I actually have a handful of C64 cartridges from my youth. It was my first console. I had it when I was like 6! (so most of the games are learning games -- like a Sesame Street game with keyboard overlay, etc).
Old 07.17.2010, 03:34 PM   #1774
shabbray2.0
expwy. to yr skull

nice
the c64 was my first too. from 86 too around 89/90 I think.
but I never had originals. but a shitload of floppies. I still got some sealed packages of floppy discs at home.
I am pretty satiesfied with their durability, I own floppies that are around 20-25 years old and they still hold their data. compared to 3.5" discs who lost their data after 5 years this is pretty impressive.

Old 07.17.2010, 03:34 PM   #1775
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

wow al!

Old 07.17.2010, 03:37 PM   #1776
shabbray2.0
expwy. to yr skull

...on the next side

Old 07.17.2010, 03:38 PM   #1777
noisereductions
invito al cielo

My C64 never had a disc drive. I only had carts for it. Then I got a 2600, then NES, and then all hell broke loose.
Old 07.17.2010, 03:39 PM   #1778
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

http://magweasel.com/2009/08/29/hidden-messagin/

reading this now

hidden messages game developers left in the game data, crazy shit!

Old 07.17.2010, 03:40 PM   #1779
shabbray2.0
expwy. to yr skull

Quote:
wow al!

irony? sorry, I was going insane while writing this

@noise:
really no floppy drive?
I didnt know they were released as cartridge consoles only. the first one I saw used tapes as media. that was pretty funny but unreliable

Quote:
http://magweasel.com/2009/08/29/hidden-messagin/

reading this now

hidden messages game developers left in the game data, crazy shit!

nice, but who wonders? I would do the same. wasnt aphex twin doing something like the waveform of one of his tracks looked like his face when you play it through a graphic EQ or soemthing like that? maybe I am wrong.

I love these hidden things in games. I recently looked for hidden or unfinished levels in Sonic 2 which is full of this shit!!!
the beta roms are highly interesting when it comes to abandon content!!!!

Old 07.17.2010, 03:50 PM   #1780
noisereductions
invito al cielo

windowlicker
79868788 89 90919299139189 > »
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth