Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Is Trump really a serious contender for the Republican nomination?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 08.18.2016, 01:55 AM   #581
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by pepper_green
boring.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.18.2016, 08:26 AM   #582
ilduclo
invito al cielo

ilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's asses
well, I am really happy peagreen doesn't vote, what with what he's been revealing here!

"he did a slow striptease of his character armor, and the crowd yelled "Keep it ON!!!"

--- WSB, the Yage Letters
ilduclo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.19.2016, 01:26 PM   #583
dead_battery
expwy. to yr skull

dead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's asses
senility of the white race update - i now work in an area on the outskirts of the city which is about 85% seniors. the high street is dying and i deal with nothing but oldies. i am convinced that the reason we are in such bad recession and went through brexit is because the majority of the population is so old, racist and COMPLETELY INCAPABLE OF FUNCTIONING NON RETARDEDLY IN THE DIGITAL WORLD that they are operating from a reality frame that went obsolete after nixon went off the gold standard. if i had any less ethics i could have made 10s of thousands doing internet scams on these people instead of earning 12k a year cleaning up the scammers mess.

also everyone of these fucks is a "im not racist" racist who just wants the immigrants TO GO HOME so the poor/young whites can go back to the grain fields and harvest. this is literally the best solution to the economic crisis that these people can come up with.

and the politicians aren't much better, either liars or morons who say they will bring back lifetime manufacturing employment. these peoples brains are stuck back in the 1970's.
dead_battery is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.19.2016, 02:21 PM   #584
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by dead_battery
senility of the white race update - i now work in an area on the outskirts of the city which is about 85% seniors. the high street is dying and i deal with nothing but oldies. i am convinced that the reason we are in such bad recession and went through brexit is because the majority of the population is so old, racist and COMPLETELY INCAPABLE OF FUNCTIONING NON RETARDEDLY IN THE DIGITAL WORLD that they are operating from a reality frame that went obsolete after nixon went off the gold standard. if i had any less ethics i could have made 10s of thousands doing internet scams on these people instead of earning 12k a year cleaning up the scammers mess.

also everyone of these fucks is a "im not racist" racist who just wants the immigrants TO GO HOME so the poor/young whites can go back to the grain fields and harvest. this is literally the best solution to the economic crisis that these people can come up with.

and the politicians aren't much better, either liars or morons who say they will bring back lifetime manufacturing employment. these peoples brains are stuck back in the 1970's.

also if you had any less ethics you'd have to start a tangled web of lies to cover up your illegal income, cultivate criminal business relations, open yourself to blackmail or "collections" from above... ugh.. not worth it. there's really no honor among thieves.

having said that, the rest of your post sounds hilariously realistic
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.19.2016, 02:43 PM   #585
dead_battery
expwy. to yr skull

dead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's asses
if you are white ALL YOU EVER FUCKING HEAR from other white people when we talk among ourselves is "immigrants! immigrants!" because "they have somehow ruined the economy by being lazy/stealing jobs and houses". all white people do is parrot shit like this to make themselves out to be fanatically selfless labourer devotees to the protestant work ethic ESPECIALLY when they are senile, lazy, liars, jobless, parasites, rent collectors or living off someone elses hard work in one way or the other.
Old 08.19.2016, 02:48 PM   #586
dead_battery
expwy. to yr skull

i am just sick of dealing with old people who try to shout and bully the modern world and their computers back into 1965. i am sick of going out my way to help people who dont pay and dont bother to learn or read the instructions i write for them and want to come back and have a go at me.
Old 08.19.2016, 03:21 PM   #587
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
tell them to buy a mac.

seriously. macs are for morons.

but why don't they pay? i don't get it. i thought this was your yob.
Old 08.19.2016, 04:00 PM   #588
dead_battery
expwy. to yr skull

i offer to do to much for too little money and even after they pay they come back with "little questions" ive already answered twice, written a document on their machine explaining and told them how to google. i spend 10-30 mins doing phone call explanations or remote access or face to face with them and am too hesitant to ask for payment

i did this kind of strategically to ingratiate myself with the locals cos i am fornur and they dont like it.

however now ive decided to stop this approach completely.
Old 08.19.2016, 04:07 PM   #589
dead_battery
expwy. to yr skull

back to trump

strikes me how he's the perfect aspiration of the senile white male right wingers - a rich narcissist who can buy a hot young immigrant girlfriend.

he doesn't accomplish shit and failed at all his business ventures but gets through by projecting an image and living off his inherited wealth and status.

he preaches, tough talks and harsh truths everyone but is really a coddled whining bullying pussy.

yeah - that's all pretty fucking 2016 white.
Old 08.19.2016, 04:10 PM   #590
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:

he preaches tough talk and harsh truths to everyone else but is a coddled whining bullying pussy.

yeah - that's all pretty fucking 2016 white.

you nailed it. its the very definition of white privilege, the idea that a white person can be as bigoted and abrassive as all hell and yet heaven forbid somone call them on it.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.19.2016, 04:32 PM   #591
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
i offer to do to much for too little money and even after they pay they come back with "little questions" ive already answered twice, written a document on their machine explaining and told them how to google. i spend 10-30 mins doing phone call explanations or remote access or face to face with them and am too hesitant to ask for payment

i did this kind of strategically to ingratiate myself with the locals cos i am fornur and they dont like it.

however now ive decided to stop this approach completely.
see this is why i stopped doing a service business

there are people i enjoyed working with. but the majority of people are fucking annoying.

it's not just senior seniles that do this-- to ascribe this is to old people alone is ageism. the fact is, most humans are assholes. and the client (that fucking monster) ALWAYS WANTS MORE FOR LESS. even if it's free. they always ask for more and more. and they don't wanna pay. especially the individual/small business. not everyone--some people are great. but the great majority. they nickel and dime you to death.

so, anyway, since you don't have patience for people, try maybe steering your career towards a PRODUCT instead of a service. yes, in a sense a product business is a service business too, but if you position yourself more towards the building/design end of your product, and let someone else do the sales, then chances are your life experience will improve radically.

i'm saying this because i remember you're taking courses and the like-- so try to steer your instruction towards the reclusive end of work. i think you'll be happier that way. people are hell and servicing them is the deepest circle.
Old 08.19.2016, 04:51 PM   #592
dead_battery
expwy. to yr skull

Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
see this is why i stopped doing a service business

there are people i enjoyed working with. but the majority of people are fucking annoying.

it's not just senior seniles that do this-- to ascribe this is to old people alone is ageism. the fact is, most humans are assholes. and the client (that fucking monster) ALWAYS WANTS MORE FOR LESS. even if it's free. they always ask for more and more. and they don't wanna pay. especially the individual/small business. not everyone--some people are great. but the great majority. they nickel and dime you to death.

so, anyway, since you don't have patience for people, try maybe steering your career towards a PRODUCT instead of a service. yes, in a sense a product business is a service business too, but if you position yourself more towards the building/design end of your product, and let someone else do the sales, then chances are your life experience will improve radically.

i'm saying this because i remember you're taking courses and the like-- so try to steer your instruction towards the reclusive end of work. i think you'll be happier that way. people are hell and servicing them is the deepest circle.

the problem is you can never beat amazon etc. and you just gotta resell. and i cant hire anyone since im the hire, and even solo i cant afford to hire anyone and dont intend to.

my product is my time, advice, attention as well as my technical ability and physical products. this is what i sell because i know people can just go online and buy a new product cheaper and faster.

the service economy is hell but its pretty much the only game in town. delivery drivers and physical retailers are gonna die when the drones and driverless cars are shipping shit to your door in a few clicks.

you want to combine the customer service aspect of the service industry with technical know how and ability and be able to do things the internet cant already do for people

i do have a long term plan which is based on being able to sell and install specific technology that is going to start booming sometime in the next 5-15 years. it gives me enough time to learn how it works from the base level and how to install it.

i was fishing around for courses to take and got offered a 2 year part time group of courses for £7500!

im pretty sure i can learn them all or most of them alone if i have the time.
Old 08.19.2016, 05:07 PM   #593
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses
A Washington Post article and some of the results from a Pew Research Center poll that came out yesterday:

White people think racism is getting worse. Against white people.

GADJI BERI BIMBA GLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDI E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

The Soup Nazi is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.19.2016, 05:08 PM   #594
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses

GADJI BERI BIMBA GLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDI E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

Old 08.19.2016, 07:11 PM   #595
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

Donald Trump's Pitch To Black Voters: 'What The Hell Do You Have To Lose?'
Smoove...

Old 08.20.2016, 03:25 AM   #596
greenlight
invito al cielo

greenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's asses

https://www.instagram.com/p/BJSlDfShh5m/?taken-by=rt

greenlight is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.20.2016, 11:46 PM   #597
pepper_green
Banned

pepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's asses
yr nasty ghoul fart will go down in history better than the candidate you'll vote for.

what a boring pointless thread. i'll make sure to burn my popcorn on election night so just to amplify the bitterness. i'll be using black magic for Hillary to choke on a dick and Trump to live on skid row.
pepper_green is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.21.2016, 01:17 AM   #598
pepper_green
Banned

pepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's asses
jesus told me to be apolitical. he came down to rescue the rainbow from the gays. to put it back in place to the Noah old test.

Jesus is coming. the world is fucked. better gather yr things because he is coming...in yr mom.

yr mom, goddamn!!! that pussy won't let up. it's wicked and loose and juicy.
Old 08.21.2016, 10:36 AM   #599
dead_battery
expwy. to yr skull

sometimes you just need to shut the fuck up
Old 08.21.2016, 11:52 AM   #600
pepper_green
Banned

that's not going to happen any time soon.
272829 30 3132334080130 > »
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth