Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page I love water.
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 04.30.2009, 09:52 PM   #1
NaiveMelody
stalker

NaiveMelody kicks all y'all's assesNaiveMelody kicks all y'all's assesNaiveMelody kicks all y'all's assesNaiveMelody kicks all y'all's assesNaiveMelody kicks all y'all's assesNaiveMelody kicks all y'all's assesNaiveMelody kicks all y'all's assesNaiveMelody kicks all y'all's assesNaiveMelody kicks all y'all's assesNaiveMelody kicks all y'all's assesNaiveMelody kicks all y'all's asses
Its great. I can't get enough of it tonight.

On a side note...I just found out that one of my close friends that was supposed to be going with us to see Sonic Youth in Birmingham is bailing because his girl-thing is due to have their baby girl that week.

Boo.
Old 04.30.2009, 09:56 PM   #2
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
she should suck it up and go.

for kicks, I made my pregnant wife go see marilyn manson so I could have the Krazy Kansas Klan scream jesus songs at me on the way in.

I'm not very bright or stable, however.
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.30.2009, 09:58 PM   #3
NaiveMelody
stalker

NaiveMelody kicks all y'all's assesNaiveMelody kicks all y'all's assesNaiveMelody kicks all y'all's assesNaiveMelody kicks all y'all's assesNaiveMelody kicks all y'all's assesNaiveMelody kicks all y'all's assesNaiveMelody kicks all y'all's assesNaiveMelody kicks all y'all's assesNaiveMelody kicks all y'all's assesNaiveMelody kicks all y'all's assesNaiveMelody kicks all y'all's asses
Well he can't go because she is going to have a C-section, so this stuff is scheduled. They just had a son last year (he turned one last week) and Josh (my friend) has to watch Jayden(their son) while Noel(the girl-thing) is in the hospital and recovering and whatnot.
Old 04.30.2009, 09:59 PM   #4
Пятхъдесят Шест
invito al cielo

Пятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's asses
Do be careful with that water:

updated 9:24 p.m. CT, Sat., Jan. 13, 2007
SACRAMENTO, Calif. - A woman who competed in a radio station’s contest to see how much water she could drink without going to the bathroom died of water intoxication, the coroner’s office said Saturday.
Jennifer Strange, 28, was found dead Friday in her suburban Rancho Cordova home hours after taking part in the “Hold Your Wee for a Wii” contest in which KDND 107.9 promised a Nintendo Wii video game system for the winner.
“She said to one of our supervisors that she was on her way home and her head was hurting her real bad,” said Laura Rios, one of Strange’s co-workers at Radiological Associates of Sacramento. “She was crying and that was the last that anyone had heard from her.”
Пятхъдесят Шест is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.30.2009, 10:00 PM   #5
NaiveMelody
stalker

I pee-pee in the potty. So I think we'll be ok.
Old 04.30.2009, 10:01 PM   #6
Kloriel
expwy. to yr skull

Kloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's asses
after further research i assume i'm being trolled.
got some nice whiskas do ya Melody
Kloriel is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.30.2009, 10:04 PM   #7
phoenix
invito al cielo

phoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's asses
http://twitter.com/
Old 04.30.2009, 10:06 PM   #8
NaiveMelody
stalker

nope, I have the female no-no parts.
Old 04.30.2009, 10:07 PM   #9
phoenix
invito al cielo

phoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's asses
so which other forum did you get fired from?
Old 04.30.2009, 10:08 PM   #10
chairman of the bored
the destroyed room

chairman of the bored cold hard suckachairman of the bored cold hard suckachairman of the bored cold hard suckachairman of the bored cold hard suckachairman of the bored cold hard suckachairman of the bored cold hard suckachairman of the bored cold hard suckachairman of the bored cold hard suckachairman of the bored cold hard suckachairman of the bored cold hard suckachairman of the bored cold hard sucka
ding ding ding
Old 04.30.2009, 10:09 PM   #11
NaiveMelody
stalker

lol....I honestly haven't been on any forum in uh......hmmm.....6 years.
Old 04.30.2009, 10:10 PM   #12
phoenix
invito al cielo

is that why all the excitement to be here?
Old 04.30.2009, 10:11 PM   #13
Kloriel
expwy. to yr skull

Kloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's asses
do you know what happens to fibbers?
ded prez finds you in one way or the other.
Kloriel is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.30.2009, 10:12 PM   #14
krastian
invito al cielo

krastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asses
The best thing about water is that it makes you feel less drunk driving to work in the morning.

jk, but not really
Old 04.30.2009, 10:12 PM   #15
NaiveMelody
stalker

That and I'm bored. I was killing time til the bf got home from band practice. Also while I am waiting for my laundry to get done.
Old 04.30.2009, 10:13 PM   #16
NaiveMelody
stalker

Quote:
Originally Posted by krastian
The best thing about water is that it makes you feel less drunk driving to work in the morning.

jk, but not really

Yeah I tend to drink about a cup a night while I am sleeping normally, but after a night of drinking its about 4 cups to the usual one.
Old 04.30.2009, 10:13 PM   #17
phoenix
invito al cielo

no worries. thought myspace might be down or somethin'.
Old 04.30.2009, 10:14 PM   #18
NaiveMelody
stalker

you're peachy, just peachy.
Old 04.30.2009, 10:14 PM   #19
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
this is the point where I usually try to lay claim to being the new user, but instead I'm going to leave y'all with this instead:

floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.30.2009, 10:15 PM   #20
phoenix
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaiveMelody
you're peachy, just peachy.

thanks

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth