Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonic Sounds
Reload this Page cabaret voltaire
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 04.25.2006, 02:45 PM   #1
sleep33
little trouble girl

sleep33 has a couple of kiss-ass net friends
anyone into them in here? Ive only listened to a couple of their songs and I really enjoy it. do the mussolini is great. Ive been reading about them alot also. They used to do some really interesting live shows. Read this:

Cabaret Voltaire first performed live during a student disco at Sheffield University in 1975. In keeping with the group's Dadaist ethos, the show was cut short as the audience — expecting rock music, not challenging noise experiments — invaded the stage and attacked the trio.

anyways do you guys have any early shows from the sheffield band or maybe the collection know as Methodology '74/'78: The Attic Tapes. Ive been really wanting to get into their earlier stuff but its so hard to find...
sleep33 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.25.2006, 05:42 PM   #2
Toilet & Bowels
invito al cielo

Toilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's asses
i have the 78-82 collection, it's good.
Toilet & Bowels is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.25.2006, 05:44 PM   #3
sleep33
little trouble girl

sleep33 has a couple of kiss-ass net friends
yeah I think Im going to try and get that on Soulseek...
sleep33 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.25.2006, 07:00 PM   #4
Daycare Nation
expwy. to yr skull

Daycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's asses
I own Red Mecca and Microphonies.

That dragon ain't the love sweet love.
Daycare Nation is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth