Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonic Sounds
Reload this Page badongo request: Clinic
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 11.02.2006, 10:37 PM   #1
m^a(t)h
expwy. to yr skull

m^a(t)h cold hard suckam^a(t)h cold hard suckam^a(t)h cold hard suckam^a(t)h cold hard suckam^a(t)h cold hard suckam^a(t)h cold hard suckam^a(t)h cold hard suckam^a(t)h cold hard suckam^a(t)h cold hard suckam^a(t)h cold hard suckam^a(t)h cold hard sucka
ok, so i had a cdr with the first two clinic albums burned on it and lended it to my brother for a week. got it back today and its full of scratches and cigarette burns . feelings of sadness overwhelm me....

So could someone please upload the albums: Internal Wrangler and Walking with Thee. Or if they dont have time atleast upload one of them? that would make me oh so very happy again. Please?????
m^a(t)h is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.02.2006, 10:41 PM   #2
nomadicfollower
invito al cielo

nomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's asses
If I get a chance tomorrow (it's likely I won't) I can up Internal Wrangler for you.
nomadicfollower is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.02.2006, 10:53 PM   #3
m^a(t)h
expwy. to yr skull

m^a(t)h cold hard suckam^a(t)h cold hard suckam^a(t)h cold hard suckam^a(t)h cold hard suckam^a(t)h cold hard suckam^a(t)h cold hard suckam^a(t)h cold hard suckam^a(t)h cold hard suckam^a(t)h cold hard suckam^a(t)h cold hard suckam^a(t)h cold hard sucka
Quote:
Originally Posted by nomadicfollower
If I get a chance tomorrow (it's likely I won't) I can up Internal Wrangler for you.

that would be sweet!!!

ps. anyone listen to their new record?? is it any good?
Old 11.03.2006, 03:02 PM   #4
porkmarras
invito al cielo

porkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by m^a(t)h
ok, so i had a cdr with the first two clinic albums burned on it and lended it to my brother for a week. got it back today and its full of scratches and cigarette burns . feelings of sadness overwhelm me....

So could someone please upload the albums: Internal Wrangler and Walking with Thee. Or if they dont have time atleast upload one of them? that would make me oh so very happy again. Please?????
I'd love to say:'Yes,i'll do it right now!' but i'm feeling lazy.

porkmarras is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.03.2006, 03:29 PM   #5
m^a(t)h
expwy. to yr skull

Quote:
Originally Posted by porkmarras
I'd love to say:'Yes,i'll do it right now!' but i'm feeling lazy.

ok.

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth