Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Madeleine McCann
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 09.11.2007, 05:21 PM   #41
ThePits
stalker

ThePits kicks all y'all's assesThePits kicks all y'all's assesThePits kicks all y'all's assesThePits kicks all y'all's assesThePits kicks all y'all's assesThePits kicks all y'all's assesThePits kicks all y'all's assesThePits kicks all y'all's assesThePits kicks all y'all's assesThePits kicks all y'all's assesThePits kicks all y'all's asses
I think the reason for the interest in this story is people smell a rat
The whole demenour of the parents is not how the average person in the street would react to the loss of a child
The cynical use of the media is, frankly, vomit inducing
IF that poor child was kidnapped, the first thing any kidnapper would do is kill the child and dispose of the body, especially after the media frenzy that happened immediately post her disappearance
Whatever the truth of the situation, the parents should be crucified for leaving their chidlren alone
Anyone see them beating themselves up over that fact?
ThePits is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.11.2007, 06:43 PM   #42
auto-aim
the destroyed room

auto-aim kicks all y'all's assesauto-aim kicks all y'all's assesauto-aim kicks all y'all's assesauto-aim kicks all y'all's assesauto-aim kicks all y'all's assesauto-aim kicks all y'all's assesauto-aim kicks all y'all's assesauto-aim kicks all y'all's assesauto-aim kicks all y'all's assesauto-aim kicks all y'all's assesauto-aim kicks all y'all's asses
I never liked how they were adement about staying in Portugal until they were made suspects (or whatever that word was) and discovered it was okay to tap their phones and shit.

Also I remember reading a while back about them suing for something - I cant recall what but what i do remember thinking that it was ludicris that they were putting energy into it when their daugher was missing and it was a fairly trivial thing.

I thought maddy was dead since day one. I agree with racehorse's last post completly. It seems cold but it is just news to me and I don't give a shit. It's not a lack of compassion, I think it feels totally disengenuine if someone says that they actually feel something for it - especially if you're not going to do fuck all about it. I hope she is safe - but i dont think she is.

I'd say they probably did kill her too - seems the most probable in my mind. I also think NWRA makes a very good point.

His Naked Torso
auto-aim is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.11.2007, 09:34 PM   #43
the ikara cult
invito al cielo

the ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's asses
I do feel embaressed by talking about this sort of thing on an internet message board
the ikara cult is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.12.2007, 09:50 AM   #44
eatmychild
children of satan

eatmychild kicks all y'all's asseseatmychild kicks all y'all's asseseatmychild kicks all y'all's asseseatmychild kicks all y'all's asseseatmychild kicks all y'all's asseseatmychild kicks all y'all's asseseatmychild kicks all y'all's asseseatmychild kicks all y'all's asseseatmychild kicks all y'all's asseseatmychild kicks all y'all's asseseatmychild kicks all y'all's asses
There was a monkey dust sketch in which a woman's daughter went missing, and the woman became a mini celebrity, then when the daughter returned the woman was angry.

Kate and Gerry on the next Celebrity Big Brother? Unless they're guilty of course...
Old 09.12.2007, 11:10 PM   #45
ThePits
stalker

ThePits kicks all y'all's assesThePits kicks all y'all's assesThePits kicks all y'all's assesThePits kicks all y'all's assesThePits kicks all y'all's assesThePits kicks all y'all's assesThePits kicks all y'all's assesThePits kicks all y'all's assesThePits kicks all y'all's assesThePits kicks all y'all's assesThePits kicks all y'all's asses
Renault have just released a new model that you can put your child in the boot and never see it again. Its called the Renault McCann
Old 09.12.2007, 11:50 PM   #46
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by the ikara cult
I do feel embaressed by talking about this sort of thing on an internet message board

you're getting repped for that admission.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.30.2007, 06:20 PM   #47
eatmychild
children of satan

eatmychild kicks all y'all's asseseatmychild kicks all y'all's asseseatmychild kicks all y'all's asseseatmychild kicks all y'all's asseseatmychild kicks all y'all's asseseatmychild kicks all y'all's asseseatmychild kicks all y'all's asseseatmychild kicks all y'all's asseseatmychild kicks all y'all's asseseatmychild kicks all y'all's asseseatmychild kicks all y'all's asses
http://www.madeleinemccann.co.uk/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=9&Itemid =93

Finally some ideas that might HELP the Portugese police instead of just criticising them.
Old 09.30.2007, 06:56 PM   #48
ThePits
stalker

Quote:
Originally Posted by eatmychild
http://www.madeleinemccann.co.uk/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=9&Itemid =93

Finally some ideas that might HELP the Portugese police instead of just criticising them.

That site has to be a joke right?

I am still baffled why the parents spend so much money on spokepersons and spin doctors instead of searching for the kid they so thoughtfully left unattended while they went out and enjoyed themselves

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth