Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonic Sounds
Reload this Page Pagoda
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 04.26.2006, 01:29 AM   #1
Drugstore_Cowboy
little trouble girl

Drugstore_Cowboy ain't too shabby
I like Michael Pitt a lot--as an actor. If you haven't seen Rhinoceros Eyes yet, see it if you have a chance. As for Pagoda, they are a Nirvana clone that is tolerable, but cannot be taken that seriously. The dude from the OC? Yikes.

Anyway, what is Moore thinking by adding them to his label? Pitt is a junkie and, Sonic Youth having known Cobain, you think the last band Moore would want to sign would be a Nirvana 2 with a pinned-eyed singer. Seems like a mistake to me, but time will tell ...
Drugstore_Cowboy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.26.2006, 01:54 AM   #2
themawt71
the destroyed room

themawt71 kicks all y'all's assesthemawt71 kicks all y'all's assesthemawt71 kicks all y'all's assesthemawt71 kicks all y'all's assesthemawt71 kicks all y'all's assesthemawt71 kicks all y'all's assesthemawt71 kicks all y'all's assesthemawt71 kicks all y'all's assesthemawt71 kicks all y'all's assesthemawt71 kicks all y'all's assesthemawt71 kicks all y'all's asses
is he a junkie? ive liked his acting and his music piece in last days was really cool. but yeah that vid at ecstatit peace of pagoda-wasnt too impressed.
themawt71 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.26.2006, 06:36 PM   #3
Drugstore_Cowboy
little trouble girl

Drugstore_Cowboy ain't too shabby
I don't know him personally so I cannot say for sure, but having been on opiates on-and-off since I was 8--I had a rare and brutal leg surgery at that age so I was on morphine for a month, then downgraded to Codeine pills, now I am on oxycodone for other problems--so I know an opiate user when I see one. If you look at the photos from the Last Days premier, his pupils are contradicted, and he looks like a complete mess.
Drugstore_Cowboy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth