Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Is Trump really a serious contender for the Republican nomination?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 12.08.2017, 09:27 PM   #3461
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
Willis sez: Trumpo’s Wednesday speech in Yerushalaim. I actually heard it on Democracy Now this afternoon. People called it “slurred” but sounded more like Marquito Rubio before sucking on a bottle. WTF was that. Drumpf.

https://www.democracynow.org/2017/12...f_donald_trump

Oh. He probably swallowed some of the golden shower. You're not supposed to drink that you know.

GADJI BERI BIMBA CLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDE E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

The Soup Nazi is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.10.2017, 05:03 PM   #3462
tesla69
invito al cielo

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
In Twin Falls, Idaho, three Muslim refugees lured a 5-year-old girl into a laundry room, stripped her of her clothing, urinated on her, and raped her. What’s worse, too, is that they filmed the entire thing, gleefully mocking the crying girl as they raped her.
Judge Thomas Borreson, the judge presiding over Idaho’s 5th Judicial District, not only let the rapists off completely scott free, but he also issued a gag order preventing anyone from saying bad things about the Muslim rapists.

Let's help our President save our country from the traitors who want to destroy it.
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.10.2017, 05:16 PM   #3463
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by tesla69
In Twin Falls, Idaho, three Muslim refugees lured a 5-year-old girl into a laundry room, stripped her of her clothing, urinated on her, and raped her. What’s worse, too, is that they filmed the entire thing, gleefully mocking the crying girl as they raped her.
Judge Thomas Borreson, the judge presiding over Idaho’s 5th Judicial District, not only let the rapists off completely scott free, but he also issued a gag order preventing anyone from saying bad things about the Muslim rapists.

Let's help our President save our country from the traitors who want to destroy it.

please stop being mentally ill

http://www.idahostatesman.com/news/s...142759434.html

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/09/26/m...side-down.html
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old Yesterday, 07:04 AM   #3464
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:

For a guy who's so obsessed with uncovering the real truth you don't look further than your nose, do you?

Down with this sort of thing.
h8kurdt is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old Yesterday, 07:39 PM   #3465
tesla69
invito al cielo

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by h8kurdt
For a guy who's so obsessed with uncovering the real truth you don't look further than your nose, do you?

https://nypost.com/2017/12/11/explos...-bus-terminal/

the actual explosion was in the tunnel connecting the 8th Ave A Train and Times Square station - this is my station every workday and frequently on the weekends - an hour later and maybe y'all wouldn't have me around to upset you anymore...

I've seen the literal dead bodies in Times Square. They are not an abstraction to me. I live and work in a warzone. Everyday in the morning I see the police putting on their gear and getting their machine guns in order. I've come to see they are the ones facing reality everyday. This is at least the 4th attack in Times Square I can think of off the top of my head in the past few years.
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old Yesterday, 07:50 PM   #3466
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
https://nypost.com/2017/12/11/explos...-bus-terminal/

the actual explosion was in the tunnel connecting the 8th Ave A Train and Times Square station - this is my station every workday and frequently on the weekends - an hour later and maybe y'all wouldn't have me around to upset you anymore...

GODDAMMIT, I told that terrorist mook to sync the explosion with your commute... Oh well, next time then.

GADJI BERI BIMBA CLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDE E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

Old Yesterday, 10:08 PM   #3467
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

Quote:
I live and work in a warzone.

By the way, asshole, I recommend you save some money and take an extended trip to Sana'a, Yemen, so we can at least take something from your posts seriously.

124164171172173 174
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth