Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Dream thread
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 11.12.2009, 05:04 PM   #1
knox
invito al cielo

knox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's asses
Here you talk about your dreams. Most people find it really boring, but I like talking about mine and hearing people's dreams. I like them more when they are short. Sort of like:

I arrived in Prague by train with this little purple leather purse I bought. When I opened it, I realize it is empty. No money, documents or phone. I start freaking out.

I meet one of my friends having a picnic with his friends. He says he will help me, and get me a train ticket back home.

So I go to the place where IŽll get the train and I realize it's sort of like a cargo. There is a garden with caged animals. I realize I'm gonna get my own cage and travel with them. These animals are like no other animal I have ever seen. They are like reptile furry tiger bears. or something.

I wake up.

knox is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.12.2009, 05:08 PM   #2
verme (prevaricator)
100%

verme (prevaricator) kicks all y'all's assesverme (prevaricator) kicks all y'all's assesverme (prevaricator) kicks all y'all's assesverme (prevaricator) kicks all y'all's assesverme (prevaricator) kicks all y'all's assesverme (prevaricator) kicks all y'all's assesverme (prevaricator) kicks all y'all's assesverme (prevaricator) kicks all y'all's assesverme (prevaricator) kicks all y'all's assesverme (prevaricator) kicks all y'all's assesverme (prevaricator) kicks all y'all's asses
i heard they really hate animals in prague. even turtles.
verme (prevaricator) is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.12.2009, 05:09 PM   #3
knox
invito al cielo

knox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's asses
really? maybe it is related to that?

EVEN TURTLES?

how can they hate turtles?

Old 11.12.2009, 05:11 PM   #4
verme (prevaricator)
100%

verme (prevaricator) kicks all y'all's assesverme (prevaricator) kicks all y'all's assesverme (prevaricator) kicks all y'all's assesverme (prevaricator) kicks all y'all's assesverme (prevaricator) kicks all y'all's assesverme (prevaricator) kicks all y'all's assesverme (prevaricator) kicks all y'all's assesverme (prevaricator) kicks all y'all's assesverme (prevaricator) kicks all y'all's assesverme (prevaricator) kicks all y'all's assesverme (prevaricator) kicks all y'all's asses
i guess they're just evil.
Old 11.12.2009, 05:15 PM   #5
knox
invito al cielo

oh, so i guess the dream means they hate me.
because they want to cage me like an animal.

Old 11.12.2009, 05:18 PM   #6
chrome noise tape
the end of the ugly

chrome noise tape kicks all y'all's asseschrome noise tape kicks all y'all's asseschrome noise tape kicks all y'all's asseschrome noise tape kicks all y'all's asseschrome noise tape kicks all y'all's asseschrome noise tape kicks all y'all's asseschrome noise tape kicks all y'all's asseschrome noise tape kicks all y'all's asseschrome noise tape kicks all y'all's asseschrome noise tape kicks all y'all's asseschrome noise tape kicks all y'all's asses
verme is right there is a secret comunity for hating turtles

chrome noise tape is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.12.2009, 05:20 PM   #7
knox
invito al cielo

whatever happened to that guy

Old 11.12.2009, 05:29 PM   #8
verme (prevaricator)
100%

you have no idea of wtf i'm talking about, do you knox?
Old 11.12.2009, 05:37 PM   #9
Keeping It Simple
invito al cielo

Keeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's asses
I recently dreamt I was in an amusement arcade in Dublin and thought I recognised a female from another message board I visit who actually lives in the city. I have a thing for her so when I saw her run out of the amusement arcade, I naturally ran after her, but I lost her. I thought I spotted her in a children's playground, so I investigated, only to discover it was someone else, who threw me a vehement look. I went back to the amusement arcade to surprisingly find my brother and one of his friends playing the machine next to one I think I must've been playing on before I spotted the female as it seemed familiar. As they played, I noticed piles of coins next to another machine, which I thought someone must've left behind. I took them, only to panic when I saw a couple of the arcade's staff heading my way. I thought they might've left the coins there to test the machine, so I said goodbye to my brother and his friend, and made a quick exit.

The End.
Keeping It Simple is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.12.2009, 05:45 PM   #10
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by knox
whatever happened to that guy

he got outed as a FAKE

he was spending nights at the four seasons with his crew, and then on the show pretending to be roughiong it in the wilderness. he claimed to only eat and drink what he could find but that was a lie too. the crew kept full meals and water for him at all times.

and then he got all bothered when people got pissed (mostly americans) and said "It is a TV show. why would you expect it to be 100% factual?" or something to that effect, even though the disclaimers on his show itself said it wa all factual and that no one should try it cuz he is a trained fuckwit.
Old 11.12.2009, 05:50 PM   #11
Massenvernichtungswaffen
stalker

Massenvernichtungswaffen kicks all y'all's assesMassenvernichtungswaffen kicks all y'all's assesMassenvernichtungswaffen kicks all y'all's assesMassenvernichtungswaffen kicks all y'all's assesMassenvernichtungswaffen kicks all y'all's assesMassenvernichtungswaffen kicks all y'all's assesMassenvernichtungswaffen kicks all y'all's assesMassenvernichtungswaffen kicks all y'all's assesMassenvernichtungswaffen kicks all y'all's assesMassenvernichtungswaffen kicks all y'all's assesMassenvernichtungswaffen kicks all y'all's asses
strangest dream I ever had went like this:
I am in a glass house and I'm looking out and two x girlfriend are standing out there pulling sopping wet crows from a barrel and are throwing them at the wall that I'm standing behind.
Then it switches to me sitting in a steaming hot crater with a cane which is melting.
then I'm in a car in a race, except really were all trying to outrun multicolor tornadoes.
I'm the only car that makes it to the beach?!? I get out and run for a dune, when a trap door opens and the same two x girlfriends are in there yelling at me to get in there. I do.
I wake up.

WTF

Jeg kysser katastrofer.

Massenvernichtungswaffen is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.12.2009, 05:51 PM   #12
Keeping It Simple
invito al cielo

Keeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Here you talk about your dreams. Most people find it really boring, but I like talking about mine and hearing people's dreams. I like them more when they are short. Sort of like:

I arrived in Prague by train with this little purple leather purse I bought. When I opened it, I realize it is empty. No money, documents or phone. I start freaking out.

I meet one of my friends having a picnic with his friends. He says he will help me, and get me a train ticket back home.

So I go to the place where IŽll get the train and I realize it's sort of like a cargo. There is a garden with caged animals. I realize I'm gonna get my own cage and travel with them. These animals are like no other animal I have ever seen. They are like reptile furry tiger bears. or something.

I wake up.

You were clearly treated appallingly by the railway company. Travel in a cage with the animals? I would've sued.
Keeping It Simple is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.12.2009, 05:51 PM   #13
SYRFox
invito al cielo

SYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's asses
two or three days ago i had some short strange dream, where i was lying in my bed (in the exact same position i was sleeping), looking at the night sky by the window, and then suddenly some strange, ultra shiny golden circular thing passed by super quickly in the sky
i woke up at the exact moment and was like wtf have i seen. i thought it was actually real... my brother was awoken at the moment so i told him "woah wtf" and he was like "what's going on?" -> "i've just seen some kind of shooting star, it was like twice as big as a star" (actually it was more like 50 times bigger and more like an UFO but I was afraid he'd thought I'd taken drugs). In the morning I didn't remember if the whole scene (including the talking with my bro) was real or not. It turned out one part was real and the other was dream; my brother still thought I'd taken drugs though

That's it for today. Damn, what an interesting story!!
SYRFox is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.12.2009, 06:03 PM   #14
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:

I wake up.

easy to decipher: you're afraid that having no money you'll descend back the evolutionary scale and live like an animal.

also, you're secretly a furry, and you're not conscious of it yet.

see?

i could make up more but i need to do other things
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.13.2009, 02:36 AM   #15
SuperCreep
expwy. to yr skull

SuperCreep kicks all y'all's assesSuperCreep kicks all y'all's assesSuperCreep kicks all y'all's assesSuperCreep kicks all y'all's assesSuperCreep kicks all y'all's assesSuperCreep kicks all y'all's assesSuperCreep kicks all y'all's assesSuperCreep kicks all y'all's assesSuperCreep kicks all y'all's assesSuperCreep kicks all y'all's assesSuperCreep kicks all y'all's asses
i had a dream last night where i was sentenced for eternity to mixing graphite on the moon with dracula.

SuperCreep is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.13.2009, 02:55 AM   #16
Massenvernichtungswaffen
stalker

Massenvernichtungswaffen kicks all y'all's assesMassenvernichtungswaffen kicks all y'all's assesMassenvernichtungswaffen kicks all y'all's assesMassenvernichtungswaffen kicks all y'all's assesMassenvernichtungswaffen kicks all y'all's assesMassenvernichtungswaffen kicks all y'all's assesMassenvernichtungswaffen kicks all y'all's assesMassenvernichtungswaffen kicks all y'all's assesMassenvernichtungswaffen kicks all y'all's assesMassenvernichtungswaffen kicks all y'all's assesMassenvernichtungswaffen kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperCreep
i had a dream last night where i was sentenced for eternity to mixing graphite on the moon with dracula.

post of the century

Jeg kysser katastrofer.

Massenvernichtungswaffen is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.13.2009, 03:02 AM   #17
Satan
invito al cielo

Satan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's asses
i love hearing about dreams

i had a dream i was pregnant. scared the shit out of me.
Satan is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.13.2009, 06:39 AM   #18
knox
invito al cielo

I once had a dream I was walking around and suddenly realized I was 9 months pregnant. So I had to go to the hospital. It was very white there. So the doctor asked "who is the father?" and this strange man wearing white with no face suddenly said "i am" and i said "how do you know?" and he said "i just do". So I pop the baby out and leave back home. I wrap in a blanket, and it is motionless, it is a doll sort of. I put it in the wardrobe and go out drinking.

Old 11.13.2009, 06:41 AM   #19
knox
invito al cielo

Another one:

I had a dream I was sleeping and the phone rang. So I went to the kitchen to pick up the phone and there was this woman in black and white outside the window staring at me, and I stared at her. The voice on the phone said "she is your aunt".

Then the phone really rang and I woke up, but I was too freaked out to pick it up.

Old 11.13.2009, 06:56 AM   #20
pbradley
invito al cielo

pbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's asses
The last profound dream I had was of floating through space but there weren't any stars or planets or any kinds of objects. I felt absolutely free in the void. But then stars started to appear and, in between the stars, huge beams of light began to connect each luminous speck. As more intricate this omnipresent constellation became, the more I had to avoid hitting the structure fearing that I might shatter it and the more anxious I became. Soon after, I woke up.
pbradley is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth