Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonic Sounds
Reload this Page NOFX
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 08.01.2006, 02:04 PM   #21
k-krack
invito al cielo

k-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by acousticrock87
I don't like NOFX. I am cool yet?!

u wuz alwayz cool d00d.

seriously, what do you mean by this??

Danny is a C.H.U.D.
k-krack is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.01.2006, 02:06 PM   #22
Spanks
little trouble girl

Spanks ain't too shabby
I know this isnt a "Fat mike suck my balls" forum this is a "bad band forum"
Spanks is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.01.2006, 02:08 PM   #23
k-krack
invito al cielo

k-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spanks
I know this isnt a "Fat mike suck my balls" forum this is a "bad band forum"

then why the fuck are you here, asshole

i must spread some hate before giving it to spanks again.

Danny is a C.H.U.D.
Old 08.01.2006, 02:08 PM   #24
acousticrock87
invito al cielo

acousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's asses
I just mean that we don't have to insult the guy cause of a band he listens to, even if we don't like it. This is why people come here, post a few times, and leave.
acousticrock87 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.01.2006, 02:10 PM   #25
k-krack
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by acousticrock87
I just mean that we don't have to insult the guy cause of a band he listens to, even if we don't like it. This is why people come here, post a few times, and leave.

heres my reasoning: he's insulting the band the forum is for. thats just plain retarded.

Danny is a C.H.U.D.
Old 08.01.2006, 02:10 PM   #26
Spanks
little trouble girl

Spanks ain't too shabby
well, thanks for putting it in those words, though i dont think they are bad, you do, but i dont like some of the bands that people on this forum listen to, but yeah
Old 08.01.2006, 02:13 PM   #27
Disco Chops
empty page

Disco Chops has tongues queuing up for a rim-festDisco Chops has tongues queuing up for a rim-fest
Spanks posted about NOFX here because this is the part of the forum where your supposed to post about stuff that has nothing at all to do with SOnic youth....so if he wants to post here of NOFX thats acceptable..thats why this part of the forum is here....so get off his back you dumbass cocksuckers
Disco Chops is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.01.2006, 02:14 PM   #28
k-krack
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disco Chops
Spanks posted about NOFX here because this is the part of the forum where your supposed to post about stuff that has nothing at all to do with SOnic youth....so if he wants to post here of NOFX thats acceptable..thats why this part of the forum is here....so get off his back you dumbass cocksuckers

shutup. if you post about some other band, fine, but if you insult the bery band the forum is for, then yr asking to get that. sorry i may have been harsh, but thats the way it is dude.

Danny is a C.H.U.D.
Old 08.01.2006, 02:14 PM   #29
Spanks
little trouble girl

Spanks ain't too shabby
Thanks disco chops, you guys can all listen to sonic youth for the rest of your lives idc listen to bad music by bad musicians
Old 08.01.2006, 02:15 PM   #30
Unmade Bed
children of satan

Unmade Bed is a splendid one to beholdUnmade Bed is a splendid one to beholdUnmade Bed is a splendid one to beholdUnmade Bed is a splendid one to beholdUnmade Bed is a splendid one to beholdUnmade Bed is a splendid one to beholdUnmade Bed is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by k-krack
shutup. if you post about some other band, fine, but if you insult the bery band the forum is for, then yr asking to get that. sorry i may have been harsh, but thats the way it is dude.

Damn Straight, you're right man!

Unmade Bed is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.01.2006, 02:18 PM   #31
Spanks
little trouble girl

Spanks ain't too shabby
No, Noise is for complete assholes
Old 08.01.2006, 02:18 PM   #32
Inhuman
invito al cielo

Inhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's asses
New thread Title: Minor Threat
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spanks
Anyone like these guys besides me?

I love Minor Threat. I plan to pick up a few of their records soon, I really like Ian McKaye's other bands and this one's one of his most popular and they're new to me. I really like the Evens and Fugazi, "Turkish Disco" is such a great song
Old 08.01.2006, 02:19 PM   #33
acousticrock87
invito al cielo

acousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's asses
Haha. Nice save.
acousticrock87 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.01.2006, 02:22 PM   #34
Spanks
little trouble girl

Spanks ain't too shabby
well, when you live in a scene where Shitty music isnt exceptable(sonic youth) then you find another band who isnt shitty to listen too
Old 08.01.2006, 02:22 PM   #35
TheDom
expwy. to yr skull

TheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inhuman
New thread Title: Minor Threat

I love Minor Threat. I plan to pick up a few of their records soon, I really like Ian McKaye's other bands and this one's one of his most popular and they're new to me. I really like the Evens and Fugazi, "Turkish Disco" is such a great song

a few? Just get the one that one compilation they have, Complete Discography.
TheDom is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.01.2006, 02:23 PM   #36
Disco Chops
empty page

Disco Chops has tongues queuing up for a rim-festDisco Chops has tongues queuing up for a rim-fest
Quote:
Originally Posted by k-krack
Uhhh he didnt start the insulting of sonic youth if you notice someone else..maybe even more then one person..i dont know i wasnt paying good attention started making fun of the band he was posting about..if they didnt like NOFX why did they bother posting on his thread.

Now i know all you sonic youth fans are about to come and defend sonic youth. And its gunna be 23423423 Fans vs. The 2 people on her Spanks and myself defending each other...so its pointlesss just drop this.
Disco Chops is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.01.2006, 02:25 PM   #37
Spanks
little trouble girl

Spanks ain't too shabby
yeah, listen to disco chops and shut the fuck up about me and his opinions on music
Old 08.01.2006, 02:27 PM   #38
alyasa
invito al cielo

alyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's asses
Sad thing is, there are probably going to be a few mere pseud intells who are going to be resentful of this thread and its topic and try to undermine the appreciation of music, if it's not to their liking. I really hope there can be some sort of standard tolerance level that we all can adhere to; unfortunately, some people have no standards at all...
Old 08.01.2006, 02:27 PM   #39
k-krack
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disco Chops
Uhhh he didnt start the insulting of sonic youth if you notice someone else..maybe even more then one person..i dont know i wasnt paying good attention started making fun of the band he was posting about..if they didnt like NOFX why did they bother posting on his thread.

Now i know all you sonic youth fans are about to come and defend sonic youth. And its gunna be 23423423 Fans vs. The 2 people on her Spanks and myself defending each other...so its pointlesss just drop this.

then why bother STARTING the THREAD dummy. and why try to insult sy!?

Danny is a C.H.U.D.
Old 08.01.2006, 02:30 PM   #40
Spanks
little trouble girl

Spanks ain't too shabby
Ok Are You A Fucking Retarded Ass?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? I Didnt Start This Thread To Bash On Sy, I Started It To See If Anyone Besides Me Liked Thme, Jesus Fucking Christ Your A Cockass

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth