Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonic Sounds
Reload this Page Bonaroo lineup
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 02.13.2007, 06:15 PM   #1
timtimtim
children of satan

timtimtim has much to be proud oftimtimtim has much to be proud oftimtimtim has much to be proud oftimtimtim has much to be proud oftimtimtim has much to be proud oftimtimtim has much to be proud oftimtimtim has much to be proud oftimtimtim has much to be proud oftimtimtim has much to be proud of
It's pretty good this year.
The White Stripes, Spoon, the Flaming Lips, Tool, the Police, Ween, Wilco, Ziggy Marley, Franz Ferdinand, cold War Kids, and then a bunch of bands I don't care about.
It seems better than the coachela festival
timtimtim is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.13.2007, 07:53 PM   #2
drrrtyboots
invito al cielo

drrrtyboots kicks all y'all's assesdrrrtyboots kicks all y'all's assesdrrrtyboots kicks all y'all's assesdrrrtyboots kicks all y'all's assesdrrrtyboots kicks all y'all's assesdrrrtyboots kicks all y'all's assesdrrrtyboots kicks all y'all's assesdrrrtyboots kicks all y'all's assesdrrrtyboots kicks all y'all's assesdrrrtyboots kicks all y'all's assesdrrrtyboots kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by timtimtim
It's pretty good this year.
The White Stripes, Spoon, the Flaming Lips, Tool, the Police, Ween, Wilco, Ziggy Marley, Franz Ferdinand, cold War Kids, and then a bunch of bands I don't care about.
It seems better than the coachela festival

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. wait...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. let me remind you.

bonaroo is the woodstock of the 21st century except it sucks.

drrrtyboots is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.13.2007, 08:11 PM   #3
the ikara cult
invito al cielo

the ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's asses
Interpol above the Mary Chain... Goodness me
and CROWDED HOUSE!?!?!? I thought one of them had died?

BUT you have SY followed by JARVIS! Thats a pretty fucking good couple of hours in my book
the ikara cult is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.13.2007, 09:27 PM   #4
the ikara cult
invito al cielo

the ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Evol
BONNAROO 2007

The Police
Bob Dylan
Pearl Jam
Tom Waits
Willie Nelson
Umphrey's McGee
Bela Fleck and the Flecktones
Modest Mouse
The Black Crowes
Ryan Adams
My Morning Jacket
Arcade Fire
Keller WilliamsBand
Hot Chip
America
TV on the Radio
Fountains of Wayne
Les Claypool
The Shins
Grace Potter and the Nocturnals
Toots and the Maytals
The Roots
The Decemberists
Of Montreal
Cat Power
Ozomatli
Perpetual Groove
Band of Horses
John Butler Trio
Nickel Creek
Medeski Martin and Wood
Lily Allen
Neko Case
Keiren Hedben & Steve Reid
The Hold Steady
Earl Scuggs
Charlie Louvin
Man Man
Grizzly Bear
Konono #1
The Slip
Rodrigo y Gabriela
Uncle Earl
Annuals
Beirut
M. Ward
Cold War Kids
Girl Talk

The Line up leaked early, but the official announcement wont be until tommorrow the 14th.

www.bonnaroo.com

The Police will be great to see (I despise Sting, but The Police are a great pop group), Tom Waits of course. Arcade fire, The Shins, Neko Case. Thats a far better lineup than can be expected over here - too many bollocks indie bands
the ikara cult is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.13.2007, 10:41 PM   #5
timtimtim
children of satan

timtimtim has much to be proud oftimtimtim has much to be proud oftimtimtim has much to be proud oftimtimtim has much to be proud oftimtimtim has much to be proud oftimtimtim has much to be proud oftimtimtim has much to be proud oftimtimtim has much to be proud oftimtimtim has much to be proud of
I've heard that it truly is just a rumor that Tom Waits and Pearl Jam will be appearing. If they are though I will be taking the road trip down there. I am not going to miss TOm Waits in concert again
Old 02.13.2007, 10:49 PM   #6
noumenal
expwy. to yr skull

noumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard sucka
I'm going to spend a little time in Nashvegas this summer, maybe I'll try to line things up and check out Bonnaroo.....
noumenal is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.14.2007, 01:41 AM   #7
val-holla-ing
invito al cielo

val-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's asses
the ONLY group on there that's worth braving the hippies is konono no. 1. everyone else i want to see i've already seen or will see pretty darn soon.

-cam'ron

(formerly "no homo")
val-holla-ing is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.14.2007, 03:04 AM   #8
Silent Dan Speaks
the destroyed room

Silent Dan Speaks kicks all y'all's assesSilent Dan Speaks kicks all y'all's assesSilent Dan Speaks kicks all y'all's assesSilent Dan Speaks kicks all y'all's assesSilent Dan Speaks kicks all y'all's assesSilent Dan Speaks kicks all y'all's assesSilent Dan Speaks kicks all y'all's assesSilent Dan Speaks kicks all y'all's assesSilent Dan Speaks kicks all y'all's assesSilent Dan Speaks kicks all y'all's assesSilent Dan Speaks kicks all y'all's asses
I won't lie, I'm beyond excited for Bonnaroo this year.
Silent Dan Speaks is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.14.2007, 02:19 PM   #9
timtimtim
children of satan

I just heard Lewis Black will be there as well!!
Old 02.14.2007, 03:02 PM   #10
jon boy
invito al cielo

jon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's asses
there are perhaps three people on that bill that i would see. how much are tickets?

|@ <------- Euphoric brain cell just moments before expiration
V

_ \ / _
PING <-------- moments later
/ \

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ljhxq...isruo1_500.gif

jon boy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.15.2007, 01:01 AM   #11
val-holla-ing
invito al cielo

val-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's asses
that's a serious downgrade from last years lineup.

-cam'ron

(formerly "no homo")
val-holla-ing is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.15.2007, 01:25 AM   #12
dietzer123
stalker

dietzer123 cold hard suckadietzer123 cold hard suckadietzer123 cold hard suckadietzer123 cold hard suckadietzer123 cold hard suckadietzer123 cold hard suckadietzer123 cold hard suckadietzer123 cold hard suckadietzer123 cold hard suckadietzer123 cold hard suckadietzer123 cold hard sucka
last years line up was soooo much better but i can't stop myself from purchasing a ticket if only so that i don't have to shower for four days
Old 02.21.2007, 12:02 PM   #13
marleypumpkin
invito al cielo

marleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard sucka
Despite what some people think of this year's Bonnaroo line-up, it seems perfect for me. 7 or 8 great acts that really catch my interest, but I was wondering when & if SY was going to sign on. I read in a recent interview w/ Thurston that they were considering doing Bonnaroo again this year. Has anybody heard any new info on this?

BTW, here's the ticket information...

www.bonnaroo.com/tickets
-George Carlin
marleypumpkin is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth