Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonic Sounds
Reload this Page The Hub
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 10.05.2006, 05:07 AM   #1
DemonBox
the end of the ugly

DemonBox kicks all y'all's assesDemonBox kicks all y'all's assesDemonBox kicks all y'all's assesDemonBox kicks all y'all's assesDemonBox kicks all y'all's assesDemonBox kicks all y'all's assesDemonBox kicks all y'all's assesDemonBox kicks all y'all's assesDemonBox kicks all y'all's assesDemonBox kicks all y'all's assesDemonBox kicks all y'all's asses
So, I was at a fucking amazing gig last night. The jazz/punk/metall trio The Hub from New York were playing our shitty lill' town. They completly blew me away. I also bougth a cd after the gig, and guess what? It was really good in studio to. Anyway, If they're playing yr town, you have my strongest recomendations.

http://www.myspace.com/thehubnyc
DemonBox is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.05.2006, 05:24 AM   #2
DemonBox
the end of the ugly

DemonBox kicks all y'all's assesDemonBox kicks all y'all's assesDemonBox kicks all y'all's assesDemonBox kicks all y'all's assesDemonBox kicks all y'all's assesDemonBox kicks all y'all's assesDemonBox kicks all y'all's assesDemonBox kicks all y'all's assesDemonBox kicks all y'all's assesDemonBox kicks all y'all's assesDemonBox kicks all y'all's asses
This is the record I bougth.

DemonBox is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.05.2006, 07:27 AM   #3
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
I saw them. That was one of the first bands I saw when I got to London. Can't remember the name of the venue, I don't think it's there any more. Fucking ace band. If memory serves they did a Slayer cover.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Glice is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.05.2006, 08:33 AM   #4
wax
the destroyed room

wax kicks all y'all's asseswax kicks all y'all's asseswax kicks all y'all's asseswax kicks all y'all's asseswax kicks all y'all's asseswax kicks all y'all's asseswax kicks all y'all's asseswax kicks all y'all's asseswax kicks all y'all's asseswax kicks all y'all's asseswax kicks all y'all's asses
yup. wicked. sean noonan is an amazing drummer. they used to play prague quite often when i was over there. i remember buying more than one of their cds but ive no idea where they are.
wax is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth