oh, ok. like i care 3 7.14%
go-karts! 6 14.29%
daydream nation 6 14.29%
other (specify) 6 14.29%
Voters: 42. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04.26.2006, 09:54 PM   #1261
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

schizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's asses
i'm a net celeb!
Old 04.26.2006, 10:07 PM   #1262
John Violence
the end of the ugly

John Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's asses
Can I have your autograph?
John Violence is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.26.2006, 10:11 PM   #1263
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

schizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's asses
Sure!

jaaaaaaadeeee swirly bit <3
Old 04.26.2006, 10:12 PM   #1264
John Violence
the end of the ugly

John Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's asses
THANK YOU! I have been a fan ever since you did Megadeths on a Train!
Old 04.26.2006, 10:14 PM   #1265
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

That album was FUN to make, dude. I'm glad you appreciate fine art like that. What do you think of my electric cello solo from 3:45-49:19 in Part Three of track 2, "THE TRAIN COMES"?

But of course, your The Year Poison Broke is a post-modern masterpiee.
Old 04.26.2006, 10:16 PM   #1266
HaydenAsche
invito al cielo

HaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's asses
The Train Comes was the greatest 359 minutes of my life.
Old 04.26.2006, 10:20 PM   #1267
John Violence
the end of the ugly

Oh your cello solo is a beautiful work of art. 1978 The year Poison Broke was a blast to make. C.C. Devilleitus was my favorite part to shoot. "When you have C.C. Devilleitus like me you will crap your pants, talk louder than a gun shot, and say stupid shit like I am right now!" Oh those were the days.
Old 04.26.2006, 10:20 PM   #1268
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

I feel honored.

I didn't eat, drink, sleep, or bathe or move at all during the recordinf of that album. When we recorded THE TRAIN COMES I stood in a bikini the entire time, trying not to move anything but my singing bits, my arms, and my ass. It took me to a higher place, which you can hear on the next album, "JESUS YEAH".

I should imagine 1978 was a blast to make- when you yell out "GELATINOUS PEPPER BALLS!" during MC Hammer and Chuck D's flute duet, I cried because the spirit was just.. overwhelming. You have talent.
Old 04.26.2006, 10:24 PM   #1269
John Violence
the end of the ugly

I don't drink
I don't eat
I don't move
at least I can fucking think
I can't give up I can't give up I can't give up
Out of step with my cello
Old 04.26.2006, 10:51 PM   #1270
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

hahaha.

i'm a person just like you
but i got better things to do
than sit around and fuck my head
hang out with the living dead
snort white shit up my nose
pass out at the shows
i don't even think about sheet [MUSSSIIIIC]
that's just something i don't need
I GOT CELLO!
Old 04.26.2006, 11:22 PM   #1271
John Violence
the end of the ugly

Play it faster.
Old 04.27.2006, 04:01 PM   #1272
finding nobody
invito al cielo

finding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's asses
you guys. i've got an awsome idea.
finding nobody is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.27.2006, 07:48 PM   #1273
John Violence
the end of the ugly

Why what is it?
Old 04.27.2006, 07:52 PM   #1274
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

hi.
Old 04.27.2006, 07:54 PM   #1275
John Violence
the end of the ugly

What up sucka!
Old 04.27.2006, 07:56 PM   #1276
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

not much. i'm going to a theme park tomorrow for my science class. none of my friends in my group for tomorrow are talking to me.
Old 04.27.2006, 08:04 PM   #1277
John Violence
the end of the ugly

Why not? Is it because they are jealous of Huskers?
Old 04.27.2006, 08:21 PM   #1278
John Violence
the end of the ugly

SCENE ON A STICK

Samuel L Jackson is sitting with Kurt and chatting. Samuel stops and starts to look at Greg Norton from a distance.

Kurt: Yeah I think the new Zombie Nirvana tour is gonna be good.
Samuel: It's gonna be....
Kurt: What's wrong?
Samuel: OH MY GOD THERE'S A SNAKE ON GREG'S FACE!
Kurt: Yikes.
J/Patti: There are snakes on this motherfuckin plane!
Danza: There is Tony Danza on this motherfuckin plane!

Awkward silence.

Thurston: Serioulsy, can sombody shut Tony up?
Kim: Wait that's not a snake.
Samuel: Yeah it is There are snakes...
Lee: It's just his moustache.
Samuel: Oh.

The plane has a sigh of relief until the masked Nixon is seen.

Watt: It's Nixon!
Rollins: Who is gonna stop him?

Grant Hart rises from his seat and puts on his wrestling attire.

Grant: There is only one man who can catch him and that's Grant "The Hitman" Hart baby!

To be continued.
Old 04.27.2006, 09:08 PM   #1279
finding nobody
invito al cielo

finding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's asses
ok! here's my idea!

we all register on the game forum. and then i'll upload "tuff titty rap" on badongo, and post it on there. then i'll be like " if this dude were to ever have a rap battle with the game, the game would get his ass handed to him" and i'll get dissed totally. but you guys could back me up! i dont know. i kind of daydreamed about it today. what do you guys think?
finding nobody is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.27.2006, 09:27 PM   #1280
John Violence
the end of the ugly

That sounds good. When you get ready to do it give me the link to the forum.
54616263 64 65666774114164564 > »
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth