Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page discussion about time, does time exist?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 12.19.2012, 12:16 PM   #101
jon boy
invito al cielo

jon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by gast30
that has nothing to do with time jon boy

take your time and let me explain/ correct

my natural day as an animal, coming from apespecie/ex treeclimer is that i clim into trees and eat fruit and drink water at a lake or something

there is nothing more primitive then that

you can understand this

my natural day is going out, look for food and water and eat it

EVERYONE CAN DO THIS

everyones natural behaviour in nature

simpel

now because of the emergency of overpopulation and foodshortage and the industry around food

i can't do this
my basic right to eat food and drink water
is simply my basic right to eat food and drink water

if i don't get acces to food and water
i am beeing murderd
ok

everyone who has no acces to food and water dies
simpel

after explaining this
making this clear

i see no reason why i need the dole office wich i don't need naturaly

because >>> everyone can find food and water as an animal
our origin

because there is a dole office there is time is what you say jon boy

because there is food there is time?

you understand where i'm getting at
look at it from natural life perspective

what is this time then?

can you give a prove that there is time?

are you related to karl pilkington?

|@ <------- Euphoric brain cell just moments before expiration
V

_ \ / _
PING <-------- moments later
/ \

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ljhxq...isruo1_500.gif

jon boy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.19.2012, 12:22 PM   #102
gast30
invito al cielo

gast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's asses
very true these undefendable statements

it is just some tsunamie of a persons 'thruth'/ force / imaginated power / rational contruction that is comming down your way

so just let it happen

if someone thinks he/she is more superiour with words or more superiour in general

let the ape fly

i think you don't need the build spaceships
sapians are already seriously fly'ing
gast30 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.19.2012, 12:22 PM   #103
gast30
invito al cielo

gast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's asses
karl pilkington
got to look that up

brb
Old 12.19.2012, 12:28 PM   #104
gast30
invito al cielo

sometimes
Old 12.19.2012, 12:31 PM   #105
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
Study up on the bone.
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.19.2012, 12:35 PM   #106
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
Dark Energy experiments with gravitational lensing show that Universe will expand forever.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-11030889

Knowing the distribution of dark energy tells astronomers that the Universe will continue to get bigger indefinitely.
Eventually it will become a cold, dead wasteland with a temperature approaching what scientists term "absolute zero".
Professor Priyamvada Natarajan of Yale University, a leading cosmologist and co-author of this study, said that the findings finally proved "exactly what the fate of the Universe will be".
Old 12.19.2012, 12:51 PM   #107
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
Maybe they should start by figuring out what dark energy is (interdimensional leak-through) before using it to seal the fate of this planar existence.

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.
Old 12.19.2012, 12:55 PM   #108
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
You don't need to know what gravity IS before you figure out it makes things fall and go boom.

You don't need to know what alternate tunings are to figure out that Sonic Youth ruled.
Old 12.19.2012, 01:09 PM   #109
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

But I DO know what gravity is.

That's simple.

Gravity is a space/time field-effect distortion caused by quarks becoming entangled with their extra-dimensional counterparts, being as the cardinality of the sum-figure of multi-dimensional universal-existence.

would you like a ride on my starship now???
Old 12.19.2012, 01:50 PM   #110
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

I thought gravity was the inter-dimensional accumulation of all matter in the multi-verse interacting with itself, through the near-infinite branes, causing such observable weakness that gravity becomes nearly negligible in our own personal 'verse?
Old 12.19.2012, 02:01 PM   #111
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

You just ran my post through google translator, didn't you??
Old 12.19.2012, 02:02 PM   #112
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

Fuck this shit, Rob. Let's go get high like a motherfucker.
Old 12.19.2012, 02:25 PM   #113
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

We will do so, and then through the wisdom of ravi Shankar's cumin-scented taint, we will traverse the meta-sphere in such a way that the Indians will make us honorary Indians, and the pakistanis will make us honorary Pakistanis. This will also create the benefit of having Norah Jones give us a spite-bang due to the hate she held for the absentee asshole who fathered her.
Old 12.19.2012, 02:50 PM   #114
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Alan Alda has a contest where scientists try to explain a tough question simply, in a way that an 11 year old can understand. Last year's contest was "What is flame?"
800 scientists answered and over 6000 children worldwide judged the answers.

This year it is

WHAT IS TIME?

http://news.yahoo.com/alan-alda-scie...150249182.html
Old 12.19.2012, 02:55 PM   #115
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

next thing you know, the lil' bastards'll be asking "what's for supper" and "are we there yet?"

Old 12.19.2012, 02:56 PM   #116
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Wait til you have to explain to your ink-stained float-spawn what time is!
Then start telling him/her about entanglement.
Old 12.19.2012, 02:58 PM   #117
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

I thought it was neat how AA mentions that around age 11 is when children are able to formulate really difficult questions and assimilate really difficult answers.

Just in time to enter the HORROR that is Public Middle Schools in America.
Old 12.19.2012, 04:29 PM   #118
jon boy
invito al cielo

jon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
karl pilkington
got to look that up

brb

are you the sort of person that when a friend says meet me in an hour you say 'time doesn't exist you know', that sort of person?

|@ <------- Euphoric brain cell just moments before expiration
V

_ \ / _
PING <-------- moments later
/ \

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ljhxq...isruo1_500.gif

jon boy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.20.2012, 12:02 AM   #119
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
I thought it was neat how AA mentions that around age 11 is when children are able to formulate really difficult questions and assimilate really difficult answers.

Just in time to enter the HORROR that is Public Middle Schools in America.

Sometimes I often feel that children think the deepest, asked the most profound questions, and have the most existential experiences of wisdom than any other human beings. Then we domestic humans by first introducing them to the concept of language, which perhaps at this spiritual level limit understanding more so than it expands, because thoughts in this way are entirely limited by motor coordination development and vocabulary. My vibe is that infants are practically Divine, and we ruin it by trying to steadily introduce them to our confusion we call reality. Perhaps sometimes in meditation we should emulate their experience, and search for that silent, reverberating wisdom which is at the core of our existence. Even if we were just speaking purely biologically, the brain does a million things more than we are cognitive or conscious of, and we can tap into this awareness in different ways. This is what can be called "spirituality" which is to say something like extra-sensory perception in the same way the radio telescopes give as a radically different view of the Universe than visible light. Kids are deeper than the waves at Redondo Beach yo!

Quote:
you only helping the rich when you go to vote

There are perhaps three, and only three things you've ever posted here that I ever liked, agreed with, our was heavily persuaded by. This is the best so far to make it four. Keep up the good work

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.20.2012, 07:39 AM   #120
Keeping It Simple
invito al cielo

Keeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by _slavo_
i feel miserable when reading these posts.
you guys must have too much time on your hands, sitting here babbling about "time".

They clearly have too much time on their hands.
Keeping It Simple is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth