Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Sonic Gossip
Reload this Page SY Gearheads and Musicians - Selling my Kim Pedal on Reverb
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 09.25.2021, 10:08 AM   #1
scott v
expwy. to yr skull

scott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's asses
If anyone is interested, I'm selling Kim's Sitori Sonics Brownies and Cream Overdrive on my Reverb Shop that I purchased in 2018 from the Sonic Youth Reverb Store when they were selling off a number of items from the band's gear arsenal. The pedal comes with a certificate of authenticity signed by all 4 members of the band and was used by Kim on her pedalboard from circa 2009-2011, and likely used during the recording of their last album, The Eternal. The listing is active and you can purchase or make me an offer to consider.

It's fully functional, when originally purchased the listing noted the foot switch to be slightly wonky, all it needed was abit of deoxit/contact cleaner and the switch works fine. The circuit board like all made by Sitori Sonics is gooped to hide what components and their values were used. All I can tell and also from the sound is that this is a fairly unique overdrive and is not IC Chip based (i.e. like tubescreamers, or full tone ocd) and is transistor based overdrive. Its the one overdrive pedal that I have tried that has the most and widest gain possible, ranging from a low gain moderate drive to a wall of fuzz-esque tone. Selling because I need the $$$ and its not on my regular pedalboard rig setup.

https://reverb.com/item/44822621-sit...uth-kim-gordon

scott v is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth