Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page post comething completely irrelevant!
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 02.04.2013, 03:18 PM   #34901
gast30
invito al cielo

gast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's asses
i'm going for a walk in the dark
the world needs hero's

laters
gast30 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.04.2013, 03:31 PM   #34902
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
Would you like me to sew you a cape??
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.04.2013, 03:35 PM   #34903
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by gast30
that is just nature
modern humans can rise above nature 'in the mind state'

What you mean like this?

Or perhaps this?

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.04.2013, 05:06 PM   #34904
gast30
invito al cielo

gast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's asses
no, suchfriends

intelligence, science don't belong to militairy

if you educate people at school that hate-brainwash and other brainwash is extreemly dangerous
then the childeren are a step forward from the brainwash machines/ institutions who are looking for people to brainwash

and then ..

you don't need an army or police

i personally believe in the world of the first pioneers
who said NOT to create weapons

create tools that help people

as we know that kings and queens, rich, and religious leaders
didn't had ears for the pioneers
and massivly started to create weapons
to make their kingdom bigger

the first intelligent humans did know that they better NOT create weapons
only no one understood them
3000 year later
look what happend to the people

3000 years of war

intelligence is always been oppresed by authority

the favorite sport of authority is to keep people stupid
they don't want intelligent people
intelligent people see through everthing

a good example is the sexual abuses of the church
for 50 years they kept the people stupid

in the year 2000 these information
is given to the people

only because the media reported it on tv and internet

the royal family's would not bring out this news
the rich people won't bring out this news
the religious people don't bring out this news

the free people fighted for the right of the abused childeren
and brought the news out in the media

authority is nothing more then coverup and a system to keep people stupid
Old 02.04.2013, 05:09 PM   #34905
gast30
invito al cielo

the lesson of the day
the message of the first pioneers

do NOT create weapons

create tools that HELP people
do good with intelligence

peace
Old 02.04.2013, 05:17 PM   #34906
gast30
invito al cielo

i know what you say such friends

the industry destroyed this planet

the industry isn't run by intelligent people
the industry abused intelligence for selfprofit only

like payed scientist
to keep the people stupid about the effect of climate change for the peoples grandchilderen

like payed doctors who sell medication to boost the profit of pharma industry

all abuse

the people have no voice to stop these psychopats from detroying the future
there is no democraty
that is a lie

the rich stay rich and 90% stays poor

if democraty exist
then 90% poor won't stay poor
Old 02.04.2013, 05:20 PM   #34907
gast30
invito al cielo

votes of 10% of people in democraty
looses from 90% of the people
if i'm mathematicly correct

voting politics democraty is ONE BIG LIE
Old 02.04.2013, 06:59 PM   #34908
dead_battery
expwy. to yr skull

dead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's asses
INTRO: This was the original story that was written in the Twilight Saga! This is all the deleted scenes that will now be in the 5th Movie! "A SHOT AT LOVE WITH TILA TEQUILA AND THE TWILIGHT CAST"

The night was once again dark and gloomy. It was so quiet and all you could hear was the rustle of the tree leaves as I sat at the top of the highest tree in the forest. This has been my hiding place the entire time all of this Chaos has been happening between Edward, Bella, & Jacob...etc. I sit atop of my tree as a dark Ninja in the night, watching over my children as they confuse themselves in childish chaos & confusing love triangles. I sit quietly atop of my Ninja Hiding spot watching them daily, jumping from tree to tree, Roof to roof, without any of them ever seeing me. I am the pure heart and soul that is the key to it all. I am the key that is missing from what they all have been trying to find & figure out in their confused, torn, and tormented worlds.......but alas.....it was not my time yet to show myself.

I have been carefully been following them and keeping my eyes on all of them for months now.....flying quickly past them with my other Ninja's in the night. We cascade carefully around the city, lurking every corner, every wall, watching, through every window. The Ninjas of the night has the most power combined between the warewolves and the Vampires. How silly of them not realizing that there is a much bigger, darker, more powerful force amongst them.......... The Ninjas. I of course, am the leader of my pack. My sensei sent me down here to watch over all of the forces fighting amongst each other, destroying themselves. I do as my Sensei tells me to do, as long as it takes, I wait silently in the dark with patience. My role is to finally show myself and my the rest of my Ninjas of the Night once things become too chaotic.....and now, after months of watching these kids, now is the time for me to come in and save them from destroying themselves. Things are about to get crazy.......

CUT TO SCENE: Bella is losing her mind, lost, confused, heartbroken, she has lost her way. She wants to just follow her heart, but she does not realize that her heart is not able to be heard truly with so much commotion surrounding her. Jacob is trying to help her, but he doesn't realize that he is just making this situation worse. Jacob loves her but really he just wants what he can't have. Bella at this point is a challenge. Jacob has fallen in love with his own infatuation to win over Bella because she is now a Challenge, since she confused & still in love with Edward......and of course, Edward, being who he is.....this is also too much for him to handle. The intense love for Bella, and Bella's undying love for him, Jacob there to cock block everything, wolves and vampires fighting....this is all too much.
As all this is happening at the same time, I felt like now is my time to show myself. In the midst of all the chaos, I fly down from my secret tree and float so quietly above them all, that they cannot see me at this point. Finally once the Wolves were about to attack the other vampires I suddenly crash down into the middle of it all!!!! Everyone was in shock for a second and stood still, surrounding me, as I am right smack dab in the middle of this brawl!
Still with my Ninja face cover on & with my Katana Sword, they all stop and get ready to fight me next.

"WHO ARE YOU????"

They all scream at me, ready to jump on me, without realizing that my Ninja powers will destroy them all! As all the Vampires & Wolves start to run towards me I spin with my Katana sword in circles as fast as a tornado and causes all the hair & wind to blow them back away from me. They all fall down.

"STOP WHERE YOU ARE!" I command! Then I rip off my mask and show my face! At first, silence!

Then they all gasp, "OOHHHH MYYY GOD! OHHH MY GOD! OMGGG DO YOU GUYS KNOW WHO THAT IS??? OMG! NO WAY! IT CAN'T BE??? IS IT?? COULD IT BE?? WOW THAT'S FUCKING TILA TEQUILA MAN! HOLY SHIT!"

Once they all realize it's me, Tila Tequila, the Legendary Ninja of the Night, they all start to chase me and scream

"OMG TILA I LOVE YOU SOOOOO MUCH! PLEASE PICK ME! NO! DONT PICK HIM! PICK MEE TILA I LOVE YOU MORE DAMMIT!" OHHH DONT LISTEN TO EDWARD OR BELLA FUCK THEM BOTH, I LOVE YOU TILA PICK MEEEE JACOB!"

So just like I said, I knew it would get chaotic once I get there.....so as they are all chasing me, I fly up from tree to tree and roof to roof while they all chase me around. Bella is riding on Jacob once he transforms into a Wolf so they can follow me. Edward also has tree climbing powers so he is right behind me on my tail. I can't take this anymore! This is not how this is supposed to be! I am supposed to be here to help them, but now they have totally lost control and have all fall madly in love with me. I needed to find STRENGTH in myself to stop running and FIX this problem, or else my Sensei will be VERY UPSET WITH ME!
So I finally stop hopping around from tree to tree & roof to roof. I finall jump down to the floor in the middle of the grass field.

"STOP!!!!!!" EVERYONE STOP RIGHT THERE!"

I screamed out as I held my sword to them. They all stop....all with their eyes deeply fixated on me. Here comes the hard part. I am going to have to tell them all the truth of what is going on and what they must do. This will be painful and heartbreaking, but that is my job. It is to make them stronger and realize who they really are and what their purpose in life really is. They are all so lost and confused. I is my duty to come save them. So Edward, Jacob, and Bella all line up in front of me, with their lost puppy dog eyes. It was as though they couldn't breathe. They were all holding their breath. I could hear all of their hearts pounding as all their attention was on me.

"Ok everyone! I know you all have had a rough time here for the past few months. I have come down to save you from your troubles. I am the truth. I was sent here to tell you all what your purpose in life is, but unfortunately, only one of you will be able to leave this place and escape with me into a world of Paradise and everlasting love!"

"Edward, Please come forward" as I hold out my hand and he desperately grabs it, hoping that I will be the one he picks.

"My Darling Edward, I know u think you are immensely in love with me, but I'm gonna have to break this to you honey. You are very sexy, deep, mysterious, and you do like to be in you're own world and I love that about you, but the truth is Edward....You are just in Denial. You left Kristin, the woman that gave her heart & soul to you, not because you wanted to protect her, but you were running away from the fact that you're really Gay. And u know what?? That's totally ok! The only reason why you THINK you're in love with me is because I have such manly, & powerful characteristics that you admire, that you aspire to be like. So you're not really in love with me, Edward. You just want to BE LIKE ME! But the truth is, You're Gay Edward & we still all love you just the same. Now that you know this, you can move on with you're live much happier! Maybe you and that other Vampire dude can get together cuz I think he might be gay as well! Good Luck Edward. We will always be here to Support you!"

Edward, with a new found respect for me and the new realization of who he really is, was quiet for a second, and then slowly gave me a smile. A smile that you have never seen Edward do before! He has accepted that this really is the truth!

"Thank you Tila! You have really helped me come out! Thanks so much buddy!" then gives me a "bro-hug" then Edward starts skipping away to go find his real love...the other vampire dude and live happily ever after!
dead_battery is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.04.2013, 07:00 PM   #34909
dead_battery
expwy. to yr skull

dead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's asses
Now I call Jacob to come forth. He is a little nervous because he hopes that he's not gay! I mean, he's got fabulous abs, but he's hoping that doesn't mean he's gay! I could read his thoughts so I say to Jacob,

"Don't worry my precious one....you are not Gay like Edward."

"Whew! Thank Goodness!" Jacob says with relief!

"However my sweet love" I say to Jacob Sternly...."You thought you were in love with Bella, but the truth is, that's not real love. It's only puppy love infatuation. It happens to all the boys as they grow up and learn how to become a man. You love a challenge & Bella gave you just that! She was a challenge that you needed to conquer in order for you to finally feel like a MAN! Thats totally understandable my love, but it's not real love."

I then pull Jacob closer to me, looking up at his beautiful face, as I rub my hands on his chest down to his abs, softly caressing him. Jacob looks into my eyes, ready to kiss me. He comes closer to my lips and I feel the sexual tension between us. I start to lean in closer to kiss him back but I suddenly stopped and said
"WAIT! Jacob....this is not our time yet baby. I know you love me, and I am the one Woman, that is able to turn you into the man that you want to be. I am that woman that you will conquer one day & teach you everything you need to know about being a Man...but for right now my love, you have to wait one more year until you turn 18 and legal. Will you wait one more year for me my love?"
I speak softly to Jacob close to his lips as I ask him that question....I feel his heart beating harder. I caress his face, and put my fingers to caress his lips, sensuallly.
"One day, those lips will be mine baby....I promise you this!" I whisper to him in the most intense feeling.
"But for now....You're just going to have to wait one more year for me. This is going to be a tough test for you, but I believe in you! I know you can wait another year for me, so do as I say baby. I promise I will come back for you! But for now, you must go into hiding for a year and not come back!"
Then I cup my hands around his beautiful face and give him a soft kiss on his cheek."NOW GO MY LOVE! GO!"

Jacob transforms into a wolf again and runs off deep into the woods.....he was never seen again....

Now it is just Bella. She is standing there, scared, confused, lost, vulnerable, and on the verge of tears.
"Bella my sweet love" I say as I slowly walk towards her.
"You my sweet love....I am what you have been looking for. You wanted true love, but you were looking in all of the wrong places. I have been here as your Angel, watching over you this whole time my sweet baby. I have been waiting for this day for a very long time Bella!"
Bella looks at me with her vulnerable face. She doesn't know what to say. She's in such a confused state of mind. So I walk over to her, put her hair behind her ears, as I run my hands down her neck slowly, until I reach my hands over her chest, and rest my hands on where her heart is. I can feel her heart beating out of her chest as she begins to breathe heavier.
"Shhh....don't worry my love....I am your true love." I whisper softly to her as to not scare her.
Bella then submits and slowly wraps her hands around my soft & petite feminine waist. She pulls me in closer to her, I start to run my hands from her chest, & start to caress the back of her back with my fingernails, slowly tittililating her senses as her soft skin starts to get goosebumps all over. She looks deeply into my eyes, and all I see is pure beauty in front of me. Within that moment, I slowly lean in to kiss her soft lips.....it was a very slow and sensual kiss at first, but as Bella started feeling more comfortable as she felt my soft lips on hers, she started to pull me in closer and kiss me more passionately. I grab her hair and kiss her deeply full of passion. I bite her lower lip softly then, I stop. Bella slowly opens her eyes, after the most passionate kiss she has ever experienced, and says to me

"Baby, you are the one I have been looking for this whole time!" As she Sighs, She leans in to kiss me again, as if kissing me as become insatiable!!!
I pull back and say "Bella my love, how does it feel be to be a lesbian? Isn't it great?"
Bella jumps on me, as she wraps her legs around me and starts laughing of happiness, as I almost fall over, but I don't. I carry her and we both started laughing!
"You are sooo silly baby! I love you so much!" Bella yells with excitement!

"I love you too Beautiful.......now.....let's get away from this horrid place full of bad memories! Escape with me Bella! I'm going to take you away from here and from now on, you will never be heartbroken again!" I happily say to her.

Then she hops on my back as I use my Ninja Skills to fly across the sky to take her to a secret special place.
"Wait!" Bell abruptly says.
"What happens a year later when Jacob turns 18??"
I Sigh and say, "Bella.....tomorrow isn't even here yet, let's just live in the moment....I love you baby....now let's get out of here!"

Then off we fly across the midnight sky to our secret love escape island..........to be continued............

Tila Tequila Ninja In the Night.......5th Saga!
Written by: Tila.. AKA Ninja of the Night!

dead_battery is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.04.2013, 07:24 PM   #34910
gast30
invito al cielo

^^ these figures retard the hole girl population

don't want to play Lisa from the simpons on retarding role models for the girl
but
there is a thruth in that

monkey see
monkey do

how long ago was it that you heard that ?
Old 02.04.2013, 07:25 PM   #34911
gast30
invito al cielo

i love that say
gonna say it again

monkey see
monkey do
Old 02.04.2013, 08:03 PM   #34912
gast30
invito al cielo

you are wonderfull and i love you
BUTT i wish you died before i met you

shitsofrenia
Old 02.04.2013, 08:52 PM   #34913
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
49ers fans are as embarrassing themselves. They keep crying about a supposed "no-call" on a holding penalty against Ravens' Smith on 49er receiver Crabtree. Aside from the fact the 49ers offense was holding just about every single snap in the game:, (a) that contact by Smith was completely legal, (b) Crabtree couldn't have caught that ball anyways, (c) Crabtree actually initiated the contact by pushing off which would have been OFFENSIVE PASS INTERFERENCE penalty against the 49ers, so in truth THEY are the lucky ones that the whistle wasn't blown, it would have been on them

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.05.2013, 05:54 AM   #34914
gast30
invito al cielo

just back from the job office
a beautifull intelligent girl was helping me out
blond, blue eyes

then i went to the oxfam shop for coffee and choclate
becaue there is a maice childslavery in the cacao industry

and now i'm just back
time for a coffee
Old 02.05.2013, 05:57 AM   #34915
gast30
invito al cielo

everyone is friendly to me today
i call this day 'the friendly day'
Old 02.05.2013, 05:58 AM   #34916
gast30
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by foreverasskiss
i wasn't talking to you gast. was that aimed at me?
no, at the use of wordplay, sentence

how things sound
how your post sounded like ffkis

not aimed at you
and i also thought 'maybe' you were talking to me
i was a bit confused d'oh
Old 02.05.2013, 01:27 PM   #34917
gast30
invito al cielo

at the moment i can only be an example to be lazy
Old 02.05.2013, 01:32 PM   #34918
gast30
invito al cielo

cnn: americans have trouble over who will decide to give the order to kill american al quida members outside usa

Old 02.05.2013, 01:36 PM   #34919
gast30
invito al cielo

brainwashmachines create terrorist
fucking filthfuck psycho hate brainwashers

people are killed and then the extreemsit political wing
are innocent

they they say they have nothing to do with these
like they are the propaganda of peace

see this terrorist
who killed 77 people becaue of hate pushed ideology

the extreemist politic wings have created this monster
hate preach
here you have your hate preach ^^

and i pay TAXMONEY to these legalized hate propaganda machines

fuck you extreemist brainless baboons

YOU ARE NOT SPECIAL
ALL PEOPLE COME FROM AFRICA
Old 02.05.2013, 01:56 PM   #34920
gast30
invito al cielo

extreemist political party's are shit people who make MONEY from hate
+ extreem brainless

they can stand people living in peace and friendship
they want to attack the unity of people
they want to devide the people

extreemsit people are all SHIT people

i don't want to feed them with my taxmoney
to create more terrorist

have some braincells
before you go into politics

forever unhappy hate apes
when your life is a failure