Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Sonic Gossip
Reload this Page BOSTON Tickets sale date?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 09.15.2009, 08:24 PM   #21
Concrete Abutments
bad moon rising

Concrete Abutments kicks all y'all's assesConcrete Abutments kicks all y'all's assesConcrete Abutments kicks all y'all's assesConcrete Abutments kicks all y'all's assesConcrete Abutments kicks all y'all's assesConcrete Abutments kicks all y'all's assesConcrete Abutments kicks all y'all's assesConcrete Abutments kicks all y'all's assesConcrete Abutments kicks all y'all's assesConcrete Abutments kicks all y'all's assesConcrete Abutments kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicka
That's the way I figure it too. Well I'll be there with my son.
He'll be the handsome one and I'll be the one having trouble fitting in the seat thanks to my methdone diet........

LOL! I'm bringing my nephew. It'll be his first. My 46th or something to that effect. I needed a seat. I just can't handle this gen. adm. madness on the floor anymore.
Concrete Abutments is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.16.2009, 09:58 AM   #22
cloe_sevigny
empty page

cloe_sevigny has a couple of kiss-ass net friends
Quote:
That's the way I figure it too. Well I'll be there with my son.
He'll be the handsome one and I'll be the one having trouble fitting in the seat thanks to my methdone diet........

How old is your son and is he single?
cloe_sevigny is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.16.2009, 09:58 AM   #23
hooligan37
little trouble girl

hooligan37 kicks all y'all's asseshooligan37 kicks all y'all's asseshooligan37 kicks all y'all's asseshooligan37 kicks all y'all's asseshooligan37 kicks all y'all's asseshooligan37 kicks all y'all's asseshooligan37 kicks all y'all's asseshooligan37 kicks all y'all's asseshooligan37 kicks all y'all's asseshooligan37 kicks all y'all's asseshooligan37 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Concrete Abutments
Same here Chicka. We're probably sitting right next to each other! LOL!

Ticketdisaster must be saving the first two or three rows for legal scalping at Stub Hub etc.

Why would you want mezzaine? Isn't being on the floor closer and better?
hooligan37 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.16.2009, 10:27 AM   #24
chicka
expwy. to yr skull

chicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asses
The sound is always better in the mezz. The floor is cool
when your jacked on drugs and booze and there to party
or try to meet the band. The floor is only closer if you're near the stage.

My son is 22 and handsome enough to be a model if he really wanted too.

well we're in ROW D seat 103 and 104. Hope to meet some folks there
Old 09.16.2009, 10:42 AM   #25
hooligan37
little trouble girl

hooligan37 kicks all y'all's asseshooligan37 kicks all y'all's asseshooligan37 kicks all y'all's asseshooligan37 kicks all y'all's asseshooligan37 kicks all y'all's asseshooligan37 kicks all y'all's asseshooligan37 kicks all y'all's asseshooligan37 kicks all y'all's asseshooligan37 kicks all y'all's asseshooligan37 kicks all y'all's asseshooligan37 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
The sound is always better in the mezz. The floor is cool
when your jacked on drugs and booze and there to party
or try to meet the band. The floor is only closer if you're near the stage.

My son is 22 and handsome enough to be a model if he really wanted too.

well we're in ROW D seat 103 and 104. Hope to meet some folks there

Well if thats the case, looks like I'm in the right place on the floor.

You sound like a cougar.
Old 09.16.2009, 11:08 AM   #26
chicka
expwy. to yr skull

chicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asses
nope not a cougar.....

I believe you're in the right place for you..

if the mood strike me there's nothing to stop me from moving to the floor. When I was younger you wouldn't have caught me dead buying a seat in the mezz.
Old 09.16.2009, 07:59 PM   #27
Kloriel
expwy. to yr skull

Kloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's asses
fyi; if you have long legs, the wilbur can be tough.
Kloriel is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.16.2009, 08:02 PM   #28
Kloriel
expwy. to yr skull

Kloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's asses
mezz ain't bad either. really depends how tall you are. in my experience, crowds their are kinda dead. just cus it's a theatre doesn't mean you shouldn't scream insane shit at appropriate times.
Old 09.17.2009, 12:24 AM   #29
Concrete Abutments
bad moon rising

Concrete Abutments kicks all y'all's assesConcrete Abutments kicks all y'all's assesConcrete Abutments kicks all y'all's assesConcrete Abutments kicks all y'all's assesConcrete Abutments kicks all y'all's assesConcrete Abutments kicks all y'all's assesConcrete Abutments kicks all y'all's assesConcrete Abutments kicks all y'all's assesConcrete Abutments kicks all y'all's assesConcrete Abutments kicks all y'all's assesConcrete Abutments kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by hooligan37
Why would you want mezzaine? Isn't being on the floor closer and better?

Mezzanine is the place when you're a rock veteran like chicka and myself.
Old 09.17.2009, 12:44 AM   #30
Kloriel
expwy. to yr skull

ya you can't name yourself abutments until you're VD antibiotic line has gone gold. Oh fuck all of this, I'm going to read sylvia plathe and then go to clown heaven and masturbate with goose stuffed poodles from post civil war times.

fuck you not you
Old 09.17.2009, 09:13 AM   #31
hooligan37
little trouble girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Concrete Abutments
Mezzanine is the place when you're a rock veteran like chicka and myself.

Hey Concrete, i'm a Sonic Youth veteran myself after seeing them 20+ times. I'm late 30's and I was always floor level front center to all but 2 of their shows. I can see why some would prefer seating cuz it does sometimes get a little ruff on the floor level at times. I just sway,bump and push as it comes. It just adds to the excitement. But oh well, I'm sure you'll have just as much fun. Take care.
Old 09.17.2009, 09:46 AM   #32
chicka
expwy. to yr skull

Hey my buddies and I start the pits in the seventies. We used to go to concerts 40+ on a bus. Talk about partying. The electric wine flowed like rivers. Pity anyone who step into our ring on the floor. 40 guys all hopped up together trying to one up one another. Most time we were belting one another put let a stranger try to get in on the fun, you never seen 40 guys become 1 so fast.

I should probably be ashamed but then again I was young dumb and full of cum...
Old 09.17.2009, 09:50 AM   #33
hooligan37
little trouble girl

Quote:
Hey my buddies and I start the pits in the seventies. We used to go to concerts 40+ on a bus. Talk about partying. The electric wine flowed like rivers. Pity anyone who step into our ring on the floor. 40 guys all hopped up together trying to one up one another. Most time we were belting one another put let a stranger try to get in on the fun, you never seen 40 guys become 1 so fast.

I should probably be ashamed but then again I was young dumb and full of cum...

C'mon Chicka, relive the magic. Bring back the memories. Come to the floor. They will be calling you.
Old 09.17.2009, 12:01 PM   #34
Concrete Abutments
bad moon rising

Quote:
Originally Posted by hooligan37
Hey Concrete, i'm a Sonic Youth veteran myself after seeing them 20+ times. I'm late 30's and I was always floor level front center to all but 2 of their shows. I can see why some would prefer seating cuz it does sometimes get a little ruff on the floor level at times. I just sway,bump and push as it comes. It just adds to the excitement. But oh well, I'm sure you'll have just as much fun. Take care.

Yup I've done all that enough times now. And let's face it, it's not like I don't know what they look like! ;-) I'm there to listen for the most part.
Old 09.17.2009, 12:17 PM   #35
jennthebenn
expwy. to yr skull

jennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's asses
I thought I was going to start doing that, with this last tour. After 40
shows I felt, well, it doesn't matter if I'm up front. But sure enough I end
up being up front for 8 out of 11 shows.
Old 10.01.2009, 09:54 AM   #36
Moshe
Super Moderator

Moshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's asses
the meat puppets were added to the nov. 23 Wilbur theatre show.
Moshe is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.01.2009, 10:49 AM   #37
Concrete Abutments
bad moon rising

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moshe
the meat puppets were added to the nov. 23 Wilbur theatre show.

FUCK THAT! I would've gone to the 23rd instead.
Old 10.04.2009, 01:41 PM   #38
dazedcola
the end of the ugly

dazedcola kicks all y'all's assesdazedcola kicks all y'all's assesdazedcola kicks all y'all's assesdazedcola kicks all y'all's assesdazedcola kicks all y'all's assesdazedcola kicks all y'all's assesdazedcola kicks all y'all's assesdazedcola kicks all y'all's assesdazedcola kicks all y'all's assesdazedcola kicks all y'all's assesdazedcola kicks all y'all's asses
wow glad i got that detail now, the stir fry psychedelia of the meat pups always drives me wild. Was planning on going to the first show with the feelies but it looks like ill be changing my plans.

BTW: why did they have to choose the wilbur theatre that place isnt that great for a concert. Last two times i went i was sitting down and that was fine bc it was yo la tengo and bts doing PFNO but i want to achieve a noisegasm which cant happen sitting down. The theatre seems to sap away that fun spontaneous wild energy of concerts with its prestigious halls.
Ill meet ya on the next one
And dont be late "
-Jimi Hendrix

...And me just another dream theory, lost inside your eye

"when my mind's uncertain my body decides
what it will do to get through the hell of the night
as I trip on the ocean that leads through your eyes
well my eyes can't wait til they finally see through you"
dazedcola is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.11.2009, 10:31 AM   #39
cloe_sevigny
empty page

cloe_sevigny has a couple of kiss-ass net friends
I'm glad I got tickets to both shows now the the Meat Puppets are playing but I'm hoping The Feelies get a longer set since the Monday show has two openers. Or maybe a third opener will also be added to the Sunday show?
cloe_sevigny is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.13.2009, 01:53 PM   #40
chicka
expwy. to yr skull

Down to 8 and a wake up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The excitement builds what will be the opener?
I'm think Poison Arrow....just writing this post realizing I'm going to see them on stage again is given me a chubby

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth