Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Sonic Gossip
Reload this Page Thurston in DC
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 10.02.2007, 03:26 AM   #21
greenlight
invito al cielo

greenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brett Robinson
thurston mentioned puking onstage at the northampton gig earlier tonight! (and yeah, i taped it...)
yeah!!!
greenlight is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.02.2007, 09:40 AM   #22
krastian
invito al cielo

krastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by pantophobia
first off, i drove 9 miles through dc and silver spring until i realized i didn't have my headlights on after the show
That is fucking hilarious.

Wow, the show was great Sat. night. They really fucking ROCKED and it was loud as hell. Thurston was really strumming the shit out of those chords on his acoustic......sounded awesome. All in all it was the best show I'd seen in awhile. It was almost like seeing two shows for the price of one because of the Psychic Hearts encore. Man, I've been waiting to hear those songs live since I was in 8th grade.....it was fucking great. I went nuts during Staring Statues......fucking fist pumps and all. I even found myself doing the freakin' pogo during the encore in a drunken haze and I rarely get THAT wild. The drink prices were really good there, especially for DC. It was the first time I'd been to the Rock and Roll Hotel and I'll def. be adding it to my list of venues to check out for shows......very cool place.

The only thing that I regret about the show is that when Thurston puked on stage he didn't light his puke and kick it into the crowd so that we all went up in flames.

It was cool as hell to finally meet Jenn and Patrick at the show who were just as awesome as advertised......hope to see you guys around sooner than later. Thanks for posting those pix, Patrick! The computer Gremlins won't let me rep you, dude......fucking whores.

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth