Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page post comething completely irrelevant!
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 11.21.2012, 04:40 AM   #34341
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses

EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.21.2012, 01:15 PM   #34342
gast30
invito al cielo

gast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's asses
he he
been clean the house for 2 to 3 hours

the rest i will do tomorrow
now relaxing time

and what is up in wonder sonicland?
gast30 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.22.2012, 12:57 AM   #34343
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Genteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's asses
Mumford & Sons
Babel
Mr Agreeable , November 20th, 2012

Here's a f***ing weather report. Right now, we live in the f***ing piss torrents of a perma-f***ing c***shower and in such a f***ing world, conditions have deteriorated to the f***ing point where f***ing Mumford And Sons can get to reach Number f***ing one on both sides of the f***ing Atlantic, with their faux, "Golly, wouldn't it be jolly to be poor, capering around the junkyard wearing neckerchiefs and being authentic" chic. Who buys this septic f***ing horseshit? Presumably the same f***ing thought-averse smegmaheads who drool about "Boris" being a bloody great bloke who we should make bloody Prime Minister because it'd be a bloody laugh. Docile f***ing wanktards!
Well, here's their latest f***ing album. And I have to admit, I'm surprised. I imagined it would represent the listening equivalent of scraping around the tenth circle of Satan's own anus with a f***ing mandolin plectrum – but actually, it's more like the f***ing twentieth. It is a growth on the left bollock of the testicles of f***ing pop. It is a rancified f***ing perversion of all that has gone under the name of folk. It is an obscenity ten times the magnitude of a bunch of f***ing public school drunks stealing a busker's cap and instrument as he strums away on the f***ing underground, poncing off with it and making £200 in an hour from passers by with their strolling f***ing renditions of Ralph McTell's 'Streets Of London'.
The vocals we can deal with in a f***ing sentence. Remember the f***ing old man shouting "HaROLD!!!" in Steptoe and Son? That, only ten times more f***ing whiney and self-pityingly parasitic. As for the instrumental arrangements, well, shit as the f***ing countryside is, they make it sound even worse with their f***ing nostalgia-for-rickets stylings – a thousand county fairs from Hellhole-On-The-Wold rolled into one, with cowshit redolence of f***ing yokels shoving f***ing greased pigs down the hill or racing their f***ing ramshackle, unroadworthy vehicles round barns steering with their f***ing toes!
Scrape all that dried out mucus-excrescence away, however, and what you're actually left with is, of all things, f***ing U2. Basically, it's a piece of piss for any foursome of gormlessly ambitious morons to make a f***ing mint in this day and age – whack in a few tremulously morose verses, then crank it right up for the f***ing chorus with some vaguely anthemic resolution in which the words "I will" invariably figure. Exhibit f***ing A! 'Ghosts That We Knew'. "I will hold on with all my might / Just that we'll be all right." (Of course you'll be all right, you rich c***s). Exhibit B! 'Hopeless Wanderer'. "I will call you by name / I will share your road." Oh, you'll agree to be seen in the f***ing street with me and address me by my f***ing name? Mighty f***ing big of you, banjo boy. Exhibit C! 'Holland Road'. "When I'm on my knees / I will still believe... If you'll still believe, I'll still believe". Exhibit D: 'I Will Wait'. They're constantly making out they're living in some hurricane ravaged f***ing shack on the edge of the woods and recasting their f***ing horniness as some sort of f***ing physical f***ing heroism! F***, if we needed that, we'd listen to absolutely everything f***ing Bruce Springsteen has ever recorded!
This po-faced, gale force f***ing guff is meant to have us punching the air but all it makes you want to punch is their f***ing faces, followed by a low one to their corduroy-clad f***ing bollocks! It's as empty as their f***ing bank accounts, monstrously, are f***ing not. "Let's live while you're young." What the f*** else are we supposed to do when we're young? Die under a hail of f***ing custards pies packed with ball bearings, as we f***ing wish you would?
It f***ing looks bad when a bunch of f***ing already well-to-do, poor-people-parodying arseheads are what laughingly passes for "indie" in this benighted f***ing day and age. But you know what? Even the f***ing clothheaded, social network addled, tight trousered, bumfluffed f***faces who pass for Britain's youth are eventually gonna wake up to how they're being f***ing financially screwed over by that top-hatted tossface Cameron and his retinue of incompetent, f***ing anus-faced public school fags. And when they do, f***ing Mumford And Sons are gonna be the first people the baying mob goes after. First, they'll take the f***ing fat one, shave off his f***ing pubic obscenity of a f***ing beard and stuff the clippings down his fatuous f***ing throat till he chokes. Then they'll take the rest of them and f***ing garrotte them one by one with their own f***ing banjo strings. In the name of all that's f***ing godly and c***ing decent and just, this has to f***ing happen! This f***ing afternoon! Do it! C***s!
Genteel Death is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.22.2012, 06:21 AM   #34344
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
from FB

"HOOD-FOOD: One day I saw somebody making chicken stir-fry with whole chicken wings.

Slap yourself. IMMEDIATELY."
Old 11.22.2012, 07:33 AM   #34345
Keeping It Simple
invito al cielo

Keeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by halfeatencake
ok if this one guy runs into me again tomorrow we'll know i have a stalker

also, i got a 1.3 in my first in-class essay AND I DIDNT EVEN PREPARE FOR IT w00p w00p!

You sound neurotic.
Keeping It Simple is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.22.2012, 05:10 PM   #34346
gast30
invito al cielo

gast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's asses
russian miss earth
she get's my vote

she is heavely critising the russian politics who created massive poverty and corruption and so on during the last 20 years or more

Old 11.22.2012, 09:15 PM   #34347
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses

Old 11.23.2012, 06:24 AM   #34348
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

Old 11.23.2012, 06:31 AM   #34349
Keeping It Simple
invito al cielo

Keeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by gast30
russian miss earth
she get's my vote

she is heavely critising the russian politics who created massive poverty and corruption and so on during the last 20 years or more

I've seen better.
Keeping It Simple is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.23.2012, 01:52 PM   #34350
gast30
invito al cielo

me too )

amber heard ... she is sooo beautifull

Old 11.23.2012, 02:02 PM   #34351
gast30
invito al cielo

i think i'm falling love looking at her pic

slap, slap, back to earth
and time for fries and burgers aaaannnnnddd ...

Old 11.24.2012, 09:40 AM   #34352
gast30
invito al cielo

have a great weekend and if you can have an unforgetable weekend, but then maybe you have to drink less booze
Old 11.24.2012, 11:40 AM   #34353
Nefeli
invito al cielo

Nefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's asses
my new thing is to listen to music via headphones at home too! (when painting). its sooo much better. (deaf to be).
Nefeli is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.24.2012, 04:05 PM   #34354
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor
Goodbye JR

You have no idea the amount of hell this man's character has brought upon my life.

Seriously.

Although I've been told that Larry was a good guy and frequented Burning Man, even in his late years.

Good night, sweet prince.
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.25.2012, 01:10 AM   #34355
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.25.2012, 10:38 AM   #34356
gast30
invito al cielo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=rbJ6lpV27Mw

lol
Old 11.26.2012, 06:51 AM   #34357
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

Old 11.26.2012, 06:59 AM   #34358
Nefeli
invito al cielo

Nefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's asses
i want to get a white men 's shirt and write on it: my next tee will be an anti nazi one. had the idea for some time, but i m afraid, if i ran into members of the fascist party, i ll get beaten up. so i m gonna write it with you know kalligraphie letters so it can be distinguished for far away.

also fuck off for having me been scared of you. assholes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nefeli is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.26.2012, 09:42 AM   #34359
gast30
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by EVOLghost

lol
Old 11.26.2012, 09:51 AM   #34360
gast30
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nefeli
i want to get a white men 's shirt and write on it: my next tee will be an anti nazi one. had the idea for some time, but i m afraid, if i ran into members of the fascist party, i ll get beaten up. so i m gonna write it with you know kalligraphie letters so it can be distinguished for far away.

also fuck off for having me been scared of you. assholes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
just wear an anti-nazi shirt

these neo-baboons are living in the movie 'SEEN A WARMOVIE TOO MUCH'

FUCK SICK PEOPLE
FUCK SICK PEOPLE
FUCK SICK PEOPLE
FUCK SICK PEOPLE

SERIOUSLY FUCK THEM LET NO ONE INTIMIDATE YOU

ENJOY LIFE IF PEOPLE HAVE PSYCHOLOGICAL PROBLEMS
IT IS THEIR PROBLEM NOT YOURS
AND IF YOU HAVE A NATURAL FEAR OF SICK PEOPLE
THIS MEANS YOU ARE HEALTHY