Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Sonic Gossip
Reload this Page Research paper
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 01.05.2007, 03:43 PM   #21
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

schizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's asses
it rocks to be me, actually. i have the power of mark ibold on my side. he and steve defeated count albini and his evil monkey.
Old 01.05.2007, 04:05 PM   #22
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Confucious is sex
Sucks to be Schizophrenic Room, dreidel is a crap game. Oh, and Woody Allen is shit.
Next you'll be telling me that Bob Dylan isn't a whining gobshite who can't sing and hasn't written a decent song for a million years and should hurry up and die already. Oy, vey!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Glice is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.05.2007, 06:36 PM   #23
stadtgorilla
little trouble girl

stadtgorilla kicks all y'all's assesstadtgorilla kicks all y'all's assesstadtgorilla kicks all y'all's assesstadtgorilla kicks all y'all's assesstadtgorilla kicks all y'all's assesstadtgorilla kicks all y'all's assesstadtgorilla kicks all y'all's assesstadtgorilla kicks all y'all's assesstadtgorilla kicks all y'all's assesstadtgorilla kicks all y'all's assesstadtgorilla kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by wonderofDworld
i been looking everywhere , but are all the sonic youth members jewish? and if not who are in the band.

are you really doing a paper on this?
does it matter?
what kind of conclusions could you pull from the fact that members of the band were jews? (which i don't know and don't care about...as long as they're not scientology-members like BECK...who cares?)
i wasn't able to find any references to jewish culture in their work apart from being friends with Ginsbergh, so i'm quite eager to find out about your thesis!

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth