Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Sonic Gossip
Reload this Page standing all in columns
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 02.17.2007, 12:27 AM   #1
dressesoff
empty page

dressesoff has a couple of kiss-ass net friends
one knows there have probably been 3000 posts like this, but one wonders why sy fans are so apt to stand incredibly still. does one not want to boogie when one hears "10, 20, 30, 40...."? in nyc of all places, one thinks one would want to get down, shake one's hair, let the jams run free as it were. one wonders why one would not attempt to shake off one's flesh.
dressesoff is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.17.2007, 06:46 AM   #2
foxforce5
bad moon rising

foxforce5 kicks all y'all's assesfoxforce5 kicks all y'all's assesfoxforce5 kicks all y'all's assesfoxforce5 kicks all y'all's assesfoxforce5 kicks all y'all's assesfoxforce5 kicks all y'all's assesfoxforce5 kicks all y'all's assesfoxforce5 kicks all y'all's assesfoxforce5 kicks all y'all's assesfoxforce5 kicks all y'all's assesfoxforce5 kicks all y'all's asses
Thats why I like to go to the very front, I imagine I look like a complete ass when I'm the only one doing a weird little dance, but at the front, if I can't see the frozen crowd, then they aren't really there.
foxforce5 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.17.2007, 08:49 AM   #3
Green Magnesium
100%

Green Magnesium kicks all y'all's assesGreen Magnesium kicks all y'all's assesGreen Magnesium kicks all y'all's assesGreen Magnesium kicks all y'all's assesGreen Magnesium kicks all y'all's assesGreen Magnesium kicks all y'all's assesGreen Magnesium kicks all y'all's assesGreen Magnesium kicks all y'all's assesGreen Magnesium kicks all y'all's assesGreen Magnesium kicks all y'all's assesGreen Magnesium kicks all y'all's asses
I saw the Youth with Magic Numbers, Ween and Flaming Lips. And I don't think many people moved AT ALL during the entire show. Some people to the side of me even had the nerve to laugh at me when I started to shake it a bit during Teenage Riot and Candle. Hey, I never said I was a dancer.

Oh wait, I stand corrected, some drunken fools decided to start slamming into people during Ween's set, until this big guy's girlfriend got hurt, and he put a stop to the moshing real fast.
Green Magnesium is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth