Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonic Sounds
Reload this Page music tecchie question- ableton live v5
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 03.30.2006, 06:32 AM   #1
doctor dan
bad moon rising

doctor dan kicks all y'all's assesdoctor dan kicks all y'all's assesdoctor dan kicks all y'all's assesdoctor dan kicks all y'all's assesdoctor dan kicks all y'all's assesdoctor dan kicks all y'all's assesdoctor dan kicks all y'all's assesdoctor dan kicks all y'all's assesdoctor dan kicks all y'all's assesdoctor dan kicks all y'all's assesdoctor dan kicks all y'all's asses
does anyone know if theres a crack for this program on mac osx? ive got the demo, and it seems amazingly powerful, ive been making some really cool granular synthesis sounds, but of course i cant save. does anyone out there know anything about this?
Old 04.03.2006, 02:51 AM   #2
terminal pharmacy
invito al cielo

terminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by doctor dan
does anyone know if theres a crack for this program on mac osx? ive got the demo, and it seems amazingly powerful, ive been making some really cool granular synthesis sounds, but of course i cant save. does anyone out there know anything about this?

i still run v4 but do a search in sometorrent sites, particularly mac torrents kick ass unfortunately it is invite only to download and the invite system is shut down, but you can still search it, so you will know if it is available or not. this is the best place for downloading mac pro audio software.

there isn't much extra in v5 of live any way that is worth it, if you can't find v5 go to v4. also what version of osx are you running some of the audio stuff is still a bit dodgy under tiger.
terminal pharmacy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.03.2006, 10:46 PM   #3
val-holla-ing
invito al cielo

val-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's asses
there is, actually! if you go to "mybittorrents.com" and search for the program, there should be a version up for download that comes with a patch. install the program then apply the patch and it'll give you a serial number to input. then you'll be able to save, yep!

for a better question, how did you get a granular synthesis? i've only learned to speed up and change the pitch of the sample and such (i've only been toying with it for about a week)
val-holla-ing is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth