Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Post Something Completely Relevant
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 03.27.2019, 10:07 PM   #281
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
Does she have a history of impulsive behavior?
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.27.2019, 10:16 PM   #282
Dr. Eugene Felikson
invito al cielo

Dr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's asses
I'd say so.

She dated me, and moved into my house, after what - like a week of us fucking?

I had thought she was single. She told me the guy cheated on her, and she was stuck living with him. I assumed they were stuck in a lease. She was in a toxic scenario and i was helping her out.

Turns out he didn't cheat, she caught him "texting other girls" (i know, i know) and that they were still together but sleeping in separate rooms, not being physical, etc.He was paying all the rent/bills at their apartment in Detroit, and she was driving his mom's car around after her's got stolen because... Detroit.

Her and I got into a very minor tiff, her friend recorded me in my own home (the story is so weird, i know), and she dumped me and moved out the next day.

This chick is a nut dude. Her and her fat tough guy dad and brother are gonna come bash my nugget in over a Brita filter lmfao

Im just laying low, hoping she tires herself out.
Dr. Eugene Felikson is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.27.2019, 11:06 PM   #283
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
just mail her the fucking thing

dont give excuses for drama

just do it
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.27.2019, 11:14 PM   #284
Dr. Eugene Felikson
invito al cielo

Dr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's asses
I dont know where she lives lmfao
Dr. Eugene Felikson is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.28.2019, 07:21 AM   #285
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
“i know her for 5 years” lolololol

ok...

i know you wanna be innocent in this but

1. you let her move in with you (did she copy your keys? change the locks)

2. you’re being a little shit holding her filter hostage, itching for her to do something

don’t you know a bunch of people in common? just send it through one of them!

but srsly... lololol.... cougars!
Old 03.28.2019, 07:35 AM   #286
ilduclo
invito al cielo

ilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's asses
Neal Old and POTR tickets, $236 to $675. Lol
ilduclo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.30.2019, 03:11 PM   #287
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

considering a proton mail account right now, but concerned about single location locking me out in case of server failure/disaster/whatever.

some times security is TOO MUCH security and you lock yourself out.

no?

like the people who lose their bitcoin key lmao
Old 03.31.2019, 12:29 PM   #288
The Gazpacho Gestapo
bad moon rising

The Gazpacho Gestapo kicks all y'all's assesThe Gazpacho Gestapo kicks all y'all's assesThe Gazpacho Gestapo kicks all y'all's assesThe Gazpacho Gestapo kicks all y'all's assesThe Gazpacho Gestapo kicks all y'all's assesThe Gazpacho Gestapo kicks all y'all's assesThe Gazpacho Gestapo kicks all y'all's assesThe Gazpacho Gestapo kicks all y'all's assesThe Gazpacho Gestapo kicks all y'all's assesThe Gazpacho Gestapo kicks all y'all's assesThe Gazpacho Gestapo kicks all y'all's asses
^ use Windows Defender
The Gazpacho Gestapo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.31.2019, 01:08 PM   #289
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Gazpacho Gestapo
^ use Windows Defender
win... oh... ms defender for osx now i see

but im talking about an email provider. currently have gmail addresses, but gmail scans your shit. sure, i have to pay for the resources somehow, but my privacy is not my preferred form of currency.

would switch to google business but don't know if they still scan... hmmm...

proton mail is VERY interesting but since it's hosted in a single location any small catastrophe could lock me out of connectivity (e.g. large hadron collider meltdown, lmao).
Old 03.31.2019, 01:09 PM   #290
The Gazpacho Gestapo
bad moon rising

The Gazpacho Gestapo kicks all y'all's assesThe Gazpacho Gestapo kicks all y'all's assesThe Gazpacho Gestapo kicks all y'all's assesThe Gazpacho Gestapo kicks all y'all's assesThe Gazpacho Gestapo kicks all y'all's assesThe Gazpacho Gestapo kicks all y'all's assesThe Gazpacho Gestapo kicks all y'all's assesThe Gazpacho Gestapo kicks all y'all's assesThe Gazpacho Gestapo kicks all y'all's assesThe Gazpacho Gestapo kicks all y'all's assesThe Gazpacho Gestapo kicks all y'all's asses
^ rancid mung
The Gazpacho Gestapo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.31.2019, 01:14 PM   #291
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Gazpacho Gestapo
^ rancid mung
think you meant

"OSX IS FOR MOOKS. ARE YOU A MOOK?"

yes...
Old 04.09.2019, 04:59 PM   #292
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuc.....

don’t do sports, people

sports kill!

https://youtu.be/CR3oqr1yx38

BRRRRRR! fucccccc
Old 04.10.2019, 12:09 PM   #293
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
Saw something like this happen at a high school Pep Rally. Some cheerleader rugged up her ankle fell and no one else noticed. The cheerleader in front of her back flipped onto the face of the hurt girl. Anyway...the whole gym cheered. Anyway...awkward!
Old 04.11.2019, 06:33 AM   #294
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

flipped onto her face and the gym cheered?

lmao
Old 04.11.2019, 07:23 AM   #295
_slavo_
invito al cielo

_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses
I've had another histamine episode lately, fever and severe bellyache
I need to set myself a strict diet again.

you're the boy

that can enjoy
invisibility
_slavo_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.11.2019, 09:34 AM   #296
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by _slavo_
I've had another histamine episode lately, fever and severe bellyache
I need to set myself a strict diet again.
it's probably the stress of moving etc, that is boosting it. which, understandable.

no parmesan and red wine for you!

(no sauerkraut either. damn, that was a blow when i found out...)

take care of yourself man. like arnold, good health is nmero uno.
Old 04.11.2019, 11:27 AM   #297
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
flipped onto her face and the gym cheered?

lmao

Pretty much. High schoolers can be brutal...
Old 04.11.2019, 01:08 PM   #298
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

dang...
Old 04.12.2019, 08:59 AM   #299
_slavo_
invito al cielo

_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses
I am quite depressed

you're the boy

that can enjoy
invisibility
_slavo_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.12.2019, 09:50 AM   #300
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

i hate paperwork, and i've got a headache
121314 15 16 >
-->

All content 2006 Sonic Youth