Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Is Trump really a serious contender for the Republican nomination?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 08.21.2017, 07:11 PM   #2901
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
poor melania

then again, she asked for this
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.21.2017, 07:52 PM   #2902
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
poor melania

then again, she asked for this

Uhhhhh... She kinda gold-dug for this!

GADJI BERI BIMBA GLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDI E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

The Soup Nazi is online now   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.21.2017, 08:16 PM   #2903
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Soup Nazi

What a complete loser retard.

I don't care if he's rich... there is nothing smart or even cunning about this man. This man may be the stupidest person ever.

Is that why all the mental oysters voted for him? Maybe he made them feel SMART.

Seriously, look at that fried-shit-and-toast-munching dipshit fucking grin! I hope he burns his retinas. I mean, he probably won't, because he's suffering-proof, but goddammit. God! Take something from him!
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.22.2017, 07:50 AM   #2904
greenlight
invito al cielo

greenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's asses
Trump commits more US troops to Afghanistan and calls on Britain to follow suit .

wasnt he calling to end wars in Afghanistan, Syria, critical on previous government to strike Lybia? is he taking piss?

business as usuall.

fucking hate that. words, just words and agenda goes on, no matter who is in power. there is always money for war, in the meantime more and more homeless people on the streets. what is it? 16 or 17 years in Afghanistan, millions of dollars spent? Taliban me bollocks, if they really wanted they would have them gone in one month. this must be war on our mind.

muppet puppet.

greenlight is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.22.2017, 08:17 AM   #2905
tw2113
expwy. to yr skull

tw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's asses
Multiple billions spent over in that area.
Old 08.22.2017, 08:29 AM   #2906
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by greenlight
Trump commits more US troops to Afghanistan and calls on Britain to follow suit .

wasnt he calling to end wars in Afghanistan, Syria, critical on previous government to strike Lybia? is he taking piss?

business as usuall.

fucking hate that. words, just words and agenda goes on, no matter who is in power. there is always money for war, in the meantime more and more homeless people on the streets. what is it? 16 or 17 years in Afghanistan, millions of dollars spent? Taliban me bollocks, if they really wanted they would have them gone in one month. this must be war on our mind.

muppet puppet.

wait

you mean Agent Orange wasn't your savior after all?

noooooo....! can you believe it?

i can't believe it!

impossible, right? impossible!

who knew???

nobody, that's what. nobody knew this guy was a liar. not his countless bankruptcy creditors or his stiffed contractors no. not the people who read his ever-changing declarations and compared them to reality. no. nobody knew that. the media didn't know that nobody knew he was a liar!

well... you asked for this dick, now suck it i guess.
Old 08.22.2017, 10:16 AM   #2907
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
wait

you mean Agent Orange wasn't your savior after all?

noooooo....! can you believe it?

i can't believe it!

impossible, right? impossible!

who knew???

nobody, that's what. nobody knew this guy was a liar. not his countless bankruptcy creditors or his stiffed contractors no. not the people who read his ever-changing declarations and compared them to reality. no. nobody knew that. the media didn't know that nobody knew he was a liar!

well... you asked for this dick, now suck it i guess.

Did greenlight ask for this? I forget, but I don't think so... hmm.

Or do you just mean that "we" asked for this "dick?" As in, like, we the people of these United States? I dunno. I don't remember greenlight being a Trumper though. Could be wrong... I've been largely avoiding this thread on account of the realness and the acid-flashback like mini-PTSD episodes that this thread's title elicits.

Like, there was a time when we were collectively LOLing about the very prospect of this spray tanned goon having presidential aspirations, and it gives me stinkgut to remember how good those days felt, when he was an absolute worst case scenario, not a definite piece of any best-case scenario that might transpire (Trump being impeached still involves Trump, y'know?).

Anyway. It's pretty funny that Trump was bitching about Afghanistan and the waste of money and resources that our presence there represented, and ding-dong Repubicans rallied around him and called HRC and Obama warmongers. Now he's saying, "Nah, never mind."
Old 08.22.2017, 10:17 AM   #2908
Severian
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by tw2113
Multiple billions spent over in that area.

Yes I was going to say, "millions" is an obscene understatement.
Old 08.22.2017, 10:34 AM   #2909
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

yes, greenlight, used to be all no crooked hillary soros soros soros, though he lives in a different cuntry, but he kept repeating all the russian propaganda bullshit soros hillary clinton news network, mainstream media conspiracy

thanks!

when atomic bomb detritus rains upon his head because agent orange has no impulse control-- let him suck on it hard
Old 08.22.2017, 11:03 AM   #2910
ilduclo
invito al cielo

ilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's asses
Afghanistan:

Wild Boys Smile
ilduclo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.22.2017, 12:26 PM   #2911
Bertrand
expwy. to yr skull

Bertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's asses
What? I've just heard on the radio that Trump's spent all the budget allowed for his and his family's security.
And there's 3 more months to go...
They all travel a lot, either to play golf or to keep their own business afloat...

It's so hard to keep track of what's going wrong in the US.
Even with tiny things like that, he fucks up...
Bertrand is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.22.2017, 02:24 PM   #2912
greenlight
invito al cielo

greenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
yes, greenlight, used to be all no crooked hillary soros soros soros, though he lives in a different cuntry, but he kept repeating all the russian propaganda bullshit soros hillary clinton news network, mainstream media conspiracy

that is bollocks.

yes, I was all no crooked hillary. and I loathe her, but i was not in favour of donald either and kept saying that this choice is no choice from beginning.

and russian propaganda? wtf.? the whole election was about "we burnt a toast it must be russians". c'mon.
do not want to start with syria conflict again. we have talked about it a lot before. i have my opinions on that conflict and on ukraine as well. call me pro russian, but i am not and I've said it.

greenlight is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.22.2017, 04:55 PM   #2913
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
TRUE STORY:This woman's home was broken into when she was gone, and FUCKING SWASTIKAS were spray painted on her door and walls.

I call bullshit - you're making it up. I did a quick google for "WOMAN'S HOUSE SPRAYPAINTED WITH SWASTIKAS" and there are pages of hits but nothing in the past week. Where is the police report for this event?

I did see dozens of incidents like this over the past years. It really isn't that significant. I saw several links where the "victims" actually did the spray painting themselves for attention!

Meanwhile, most of you are all being involuntarily mass medicated with deadly flouride...hell even Israel has stopped adding flouride to its water...but the "resistance" (that is Orwellian language) has nothing to say about that. They poison us evenly rich and poor and all colors.
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.22.2017, 05:23 PM   #2914
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by tesla69
I call bullshit - you're making it up. I did a quick google for "WOMAN'S HOUSE SPRAYPAINTED WITH SWASTIKAS" and there are pages of hits but nothing in the past week. Where is the police report for this event?

I did see dozens of incidents like this over the past years. It really isn't that significant. I saw several links where the "victims" actually did the spray painting themselves for attention!

Meanwhile, most of you are all being involuntarily mass medicated with deadly flouride...hell even Israel has stopped adding flouride to its water...but the "resistance" (that is Orwellian language) has nothing to say about that. They poison us evenly rich and poor and all colors.

bla bla bla crap and nonsense

https://www.health.gov.il/English/To...ride-2015.aspx
Old 08.22.2017, 06:04 PM   #2915
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by tesla69

Yeah and Vice President Kevin Spacey pushed Kate Mara in front of a subway train.

GADJI BERI BIMBA GLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDI E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

Old 08.24.2017, 04:08 PM   #2916
evollove
invito al cielo

evollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's asses

evollove is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.24.2017, 04:11 PM   #2917
evollove
invito al cielo

evollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's asses

Old 08.24.2017, 04:13 PM   #2918
evollove
invito al cielo

Old 08.24.2017, 04:14 PM   #2919
evollove
invito al cielo

I just think it's important to look at both sides.
Old 08.24.2017, 04:15 PM   #2920
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by evollove

The second part is something Drumpf would never say because he doesn't give a FLYING FUCK.

96136143144145 146 147148149156196246 > »
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth