Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonic Sounds
Reload this Page Forced Exposure Out Of Business?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 09.06.2007, 06:21 PM   #21
dirk diggler
little trouble girl

dirk diggler has much to be proud ofdirk diggler has much to be proud ofdirk diggler has much to be proud ofdirk diggler has much to be proud ofdirk diggler has much to be proud ofdirk diggler has much to be proud ofdirk diggler has much to be proud ofdirk diggler has much to be proud ofdirk diggler has much to be proud of
Got some important business over at Terminal Boredom, loser? Good riddance! Boycott Forced Exposure.
dirk diggler is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.06.2007, 08:16 PM   #22
gmku
invito al cielo

gmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by dirk diggler
You losers must be real gluttons for punishment. As loyal fans of Sonic Youth you've grown to accept being treated like shit by record store creeps. Good job. I want idiots like you for customers when I start a business. Just note that you're fans of Sonic Youth and I'll be more than happy to treat you like shit. Sheesh!

yawn...
Old 09.07.2007, 09:14 AM   #23
sarramkrop

Quote:
Got some important business over at Terminal Boredom, loser? Good riddance! Boycott Forced Exposure.
Ok, I understand. Happy birthday.
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.07.2007, 09:55 AM   #24
Concrete Abutments
bad moon rising

Concrete Abutments kicks all y'all's assesConcrete Abutments kicks all y'all's assesConcrete Abutments kicks all y'all's assesConcrete Abutments kicks all y'all's assesConcrete Abutments kicks all y'all's assesConcrete Abutments kicks all y'all's assesConcrete Abutments kicks all y'all's assesConcrete Abutments kicks all y'all's assesConcrete Abutments kicks all y'all's assesConcrete Abutments kicks all y'all's assesConcrete Abutments kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
What part of what I've said so far would make you think I deserve to get treated like shit just for wanting to buy some records? I mean, sure, you guys can try to gang up on me for simply stating my experience but quite honestly I think that makes you and FE (who I guess you're trying to stick up for?) look silly. And I would certainly question your motives at this point. Believe what you want.

Dirk, don't even bother with this board if you have a bad experience in some way. For some reason the regular idiots on here that do nothing but post on this board for hours on end have lost their minds! I don't know if you saw my post in July about getting ripped off at a White Stripes show for paying close to fifty bucks for the night and getting a show that was barely an hour. But doing so made me the enemy in every possible way! This place is useless for sharing common experiences that are negative.

I know what you mean about FE also. I've had issues with them in the past. Not consistently but I have had majorly delayed orders with no communication. I try to stay away from them if I can but sometimes FE is the only place with a title I'm looking for so it can be tough.

Do yourself a favor and don't even look at this thread anymore.
Concrete Abutments is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.07.2007, 10:02 AM   #25
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses
hahahahaha, schizophrenia is taking me home.

do they have wi-fi at mental institutes?
Everyneurotic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.07.2007, 11:39 AM   #26
Toilet & Bowels
invito al cielo

Toilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's asses
if you're stupid enough to pay $50 to see a band, and then get pissed off about it afterwards, then you deserve what you get
Toilet & Bowels is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.07.2007, 12:01 PM   #27
Savage Clone
invito al cielo

Savage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's asses
The only irritation I have had with FE is the fact that they don't delete things from the catalogue when they are out of stock and so many times my order would be only partially filled. However, they are by no means the only place that does this. Not by a long shot.
Savage Clone is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.07.2007, 12:19 PM   #28
MellySingsDoom
invito al cielo

MellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's asses
If FE haven't taken their money off you, then check out of the many other internet-based distros around now. If you're UK-based, Volanic Tongue and Second Layer come especially recommended.

If they have, then you're within your rights to ask for a refund. If you receive no reply from FE via e-mail or fax, then have a word with your local Citizens Advice people.
Old 09.07.2007, 12:27 PM   #29
scott v
expwy. to yr skull

scott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by MellySingsDoom
If FE haven't taken their money off you, then check out of the many other internet-based distros around now. If you're UK-based, Volanic Tongue and Second Layer come especially recommended.

If they have, then you're within your rights to ask for a refund. If you receive no reply from FE via e-mail or fax, then have a word with your local Citizens Advice people.

Well, I've generally had good experience w/ FE, but i do remember one or two occassions where they we extremely slow and somewhat unresponsive with my orders, i think they used to be very fast like, 7 to 10 years ago where i would always get my order in 7-10 days and the last few times i got my order in 3 to 4 weeks. somehow things have changed though i haven't ordered anything from them recently, actually proabbly have only ordered from them once in the last couple of years mostly because their shipping costs do not make ordering thru them worthwhile enough unless i place the BIG order w/ them which i don't really do anymore. plus i've found alternative outlets to ordering some of the same things i like that they carry. though i do think they are a very good distributor of esoteric musics.
scott v is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.07.2007, 03:06 PM   #31
Visaforviolet
empty page

Visaforviolet is a splendid one to beholdVisaforviolet is a splendid one to beholdVisaforviolet is a splendid one to beholdVisaforviolet is a splendid one to beholdVisaforviolet is a splendid one to beholdVisaforviolet is a splendid one to beholdVisaforviolet is a splendid one to beholdVisaforviolet is a splendid one to behold
I've had good experience from them (so far). My last order shipped incredibly quickly. But it was all in-stock stuff.
Visaforviolet is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.08.2007, 01:26 AM   #32
Concrete Abutments
bad moon rising

Concrete Abutments kicks all y'all's assesConcrete Abutments kicks all y'all's assesConcrete Abutments kicks all y'all's assesConcrete Abutments kicks all y'all's assesConcrete Abutments kicks all y'all's assesConcrete Abutments kicks all y'all's assesConcrete Abutments kicks all y'all's assesConcrete Abutments kicks all y'all's assesConcrete Abutments kicks all y'all's assesConcrete Abutments kicks all y'all's assesConcrete Abutments kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toilet & Bowels
if you're stupid enough to pay $50 to see a band, and then get pissed off about it afterwards, then you deserve what you get

Yeah that makes a lot of sense.
Concrete Abutments is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.08.2007, 04:15 AM   #33
pbradley
invito al cielo

pbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's asses
What the hell is terminal boredom?
pbradley is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.08.2007, 09:13 AM   #34
dirk diggler
little trouble girl

dirk diggler has much to be proud ofdirk diggler has much to be proud ofdirk diggler has much to be proud ofdirk diggler has much to be proud ofdirk diggler has much to be proud ofdirk diggler has much to be proud ofdirk diggler has much to be proud ofdirk diggler has much to be proud ofdirk diggler has much to be proud of
You don't wanna know. Boycott Forced Exposure.
Old 09.13.2007, 04:17 PM   #35
scott v
expwy. to yr skull

scott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
You don't wanna know. Boycott Forced Exposure.

eh whatever...i don't have enough motivation to boycott forced exposure since there are way, way, too many other problems in this world to boycott over. but probably coming from someone who seems to always get their way no matter what happens i guess the feel the need to boycott an organization that is providing a mere service in the entertainment industry such as music recordings is enough to get your underwear all tied in megaknots. there are plenty of other ways to deal with this situation you have on your hands, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that out... go try the better business bureau for starters and quit complaining here. you'll get little sympathy.
Old 09.13.2007, 05:08 PM   #36
dirk diggler
little trouble girl

I'm not looking for sympathy, loser. Boycott Forced Exposure.
Old 09.14.2007, 03:20 AM   #37
sonicl
invito al cielo

sonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's asses

sonicl is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.14.2007, 03:22 AM   #38
SynthethicalY
invito al cielo

SynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonicl

Not enough coffee sonicl?
SynthethicalY is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.14.2007, 08:14 AM   #39
scott v
expwy. to yr skull

Quote:
I'm not looking for sympathy, loser. Boycott Forced Exposure.

loser?
boycott dirk dick diggler because he is the supra loser.
Old 09.15.2007, 04:44 AM   #40
PAULYBEE2656
invito al cielo

PAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's asses
funniest thread ever.......................

evry distro gets bad rep at soe point. ive never bought off forced exposure but have of volcanic tongue and others. the only onei had grief with was kung fu nation, it took literally 6 months for a couple of shirts to arrive and they never once replied to my queries! but this aint the first complaint ive heard about forced exposure.....

...on the other subject, a piece of advice from someone who has been on this board quite a while, if you dont want us to gang up or insult you, stop calling us losers!!!!! it is a friendly place when the bitch isnt in heat!

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth