Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Near Death Experiences
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 06.10.2006, 01:10 AM   #21
krastian
invito al cielo

krastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asses
When I was in third grade I crashed my bike into my neighbors garage after pedaling fast as hell down my steep street when my brakes gave out. My head hit the dead on the corner of the concrete blocks. It was pretty much the only day I ever wore a helmet......I broke the shit out of my wrist. The doctor said I could have died without my helmet.....that's about it. Come give me a bowl pack.
Old 06.10.2006, 03:37 AM   #22
Trasher02
invito al cielo

Trasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's asses
-I got involved in a carcrash, we were driving in a truck. the guy behind us was squished.
-when I was 5 my dad left me and by brothers in the car and he forgot to turn on the brakes. The car just drove itself on the road and almost of a cliff.
-I got run over by car, multiple times
-I got a rock thrown on my head and i started to bleed real bad.

That's it... I think.
Old 06.10.2006, 04:22 PM   #23
themawt71
the destroyed room

themawt71 kicks all y'all's assesthemawt71 kicks all y'all's assesthemawt71 kicks all y'all's assesthemawt71 kicks all y'all's assesthemawt71 kicks all y'all's assesthemawt71 kicks all y'all's assesthemawt71 kicks all y'all's assesthemawt71 kicks all y'all's assesthemawt71 kicks all y'all's assesthemawt71 kicks all y'all's assesthemawt71 kicks all y'all's asses
i was driving to chattanooga on the interstate and had just finished a cigarette after having smoked half of a joint. i began to feel a tingling/numbness in my chest and 15 minutes later much to my horror this had spread to my whole body. at the height of my panic a large bug hit my windshield right in my eyeline as an ambulance rushed by. i knew i was dying. i pulled off and called 911. as i was talking to this woman on the phone pacing back and forth on the asphalt it began to go away. i told the woman this and said i was fine. i got back to the interstate but sure enough aobut 20 minutes later my whole body was kind of numb and tingling. i called 911 again and the ambulance came. i didnt know what the fuck was going on but by the time the ambulance found me i was fine. they were not happy.

i never have wierd reactions to the weed so im still not sure what this was.
themawt71 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.11.2006, 04:46 PM   #24
jon boy
invito al cielo

jon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's asses
i was stung by a poisonous fish as a child and had to seek very quick first aid or i would be in serious trouble. i had a big red line of poison running up my leg.
jon boy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.11.2006, 04:48 PM   #25
HaydenAsche
invito al cielo

HaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's asses
Yeah. I overdosed on pain killers too.

Also, I once smoked a bunch of pot and then did nitrous while I was blazed. I blacked out and woke up the next morning in my own vomit.

Drugs suck.
Old 06.11.2006, 04:49 PM   #26
Sheriff Rhys Chatham
invito al cielo

Sheriff Rhys Chatham kicks all y'all's assesSheriff Rhys Chatham kicks all y'all's assesSheriff Rhys Chatham kicks all y'all's assesSheriff Rhys Chatham kicks all y'all's assesSheriff Rhys Chatham kicks all y'all's assesSheriff Rhys Chatham kicks all y'all's assesSheriff Rhys Chatham kicks all y'all's assesSheriff Rhys Chatham kicks all y'all's assesSheriff Rhys Chatham kicks all y'all's assesSheriff Rhys Chatham kicks all y'all's assesSheriff Rhys Chatham kicks all y'all's asses
I was in a car accident once. My dad was driving and we were at an intersection and we had the green. then this blue pickup truck comes darting through a red light and nails my side of the car, missing the door by about a foot. I wasn't wearing a seatbelt either. No harm done though.

A part of this blue shit since June 24th, 2004
Sheriff Rhys Chatham is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.11.2006, 04:51 PM   #27
screamingskull
invito al cielo

screamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's asses
ive been in 5 car crashes where the car has been written off. i didn't get hurt in any of them though. im pretty lucky.
first three where with my dad,
-him driving into a car in front
-him driving into the car in front whist at some traffic lights, then panicing and getting confused about what is the excellerater (sp) and which is athe brake and so driving into him again.
-someone drove into the back of our car whilst at an intersection
-with my child minder, she parken on a sight hill and didn't put the hand brake on so we slid down the hill and into a tree.
-with my mum, the cars engine blew up and the bonnet flew off the car.
last year i fell down some stairs and broke my tail bone (very embarissing) and i seriously thought that i was going to die when i was falling though. it was so scary.
screamingskull is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.11.2006, 04:54 PM   #28
Sheriff Rhys Chatham
invito al cielo

Sheriff Rhys Chatham kicks all y'all's assesSheriff Rhys Chatham kicks all y'all's assesSheriff Rhys Chatham kicks all y'all's assesSheriff Rhys Chatham kicks all y'all's assesSheriff Rhys Chatham kicks all y'all's assesSheriff Rhys Chatham kicks all y'all's assesSheriff Rhys Chatham kicks all y'all's assesSheriff Rhys Chatham kicks all y'all's assesSheriff Rhys Chatham kicks all y'all's assesSheriff Rhys Chatham kicks all y'all's assesSheriff Rhys Chatham kicks all y'all's asses
I forgot some. When I was about six I fell 20 feet from a tree onto a prickly bush, I didnt almost die but it sucked.
The same age, same place, my friend had a dog and it started chasing me then its chain got wrapped around my neck and I did almost get killed or royally fuk'd up.

Old 06.11.2006, 04:55 PM   #29
HaydenAsche
invito al cielo

HaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's asses
A crazy kid who lived about a block away from me when I was like 7 threatened me and attempted to kill me numerous times. One time, he choked my little tiny dog with it's own collar and when I yelled for him to stop he tried to strangle me. I'm bigger than him, though. I always won.
Old 06.11.2006, 04:59 PM   #30
Sheriff Rhys Chatham
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaydenAsche
A crazy kid who lived about a block away from me when I was like 7 threatened me and attempted to kill me numerous times. One time, he choked my little tiny dog with it's own collar and when I yelled for him to stop he tried to strangle me. I'm bigger than him, though. I always won.

that reminds me of another time. I was fighting some kids when I was 7 or so and this other kid told him to bite me. So he did, taking a chunck out of my right forearm. It looked gross but it didn't really bleed.

Old 06.11.2006, 10:25 PM   #31
quelle_nightmare
empty page

quelle_nightmare ain't too shabby
I havn't had any, but my boyfriend's had like five. Once he fell off a cliff while skiing and held on to a branch for like twenty minuted before some people he knew found him and pulled him up.
quelle_nightmare is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.11.2006, 11:17 PM   #32
jennthebenn
expwy. to yr skull

jennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's asses
the only time i felt i was going to die was in 1998; i was 20 and in the isolated e.r. at 4 AM. my breathing was rapid, as was my heartbeat; skin covered with a mildly chilled sweat; unable to swallow; pain in my neck, left shoulder, left arm. at the very least, i figured i was having a heart attack.

after being observed for 7 hours and having the standard tests performed, it was determined i had costochondritis, a musculo-skeletal condition that affects cartilage. it most commonly strikes the cartilage near the rib cage, and so it was in my case. a "flare-up" frequently mimics a heart attack and is scary as hell if you aren't aware you have costo. actually, pretty scary even if you do know.

couple bouts with alcohol poisoning when i was a teen...nothing else.
jennthebenn is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.11.2006, 11:43 PM   #33
RIPfrey05
the end of the ugly

RIPfrey05 cold hard suckaRIPfrey05 cold hard suckaRIPfrey05 cold hard suckaRIPfrey05 cold hard suckaRIPfrey05 cold hard suckaRIPfrey05 cold hard suckaRIPfrey05 cold hard suckaRIPfrey05 cold hard suckaRIPfrey05 cold hard suckaRIPfrey05 cold hard suckaRIPfrey05 cold hard sucka
DAMN ive got like 3295
-I was the victim of a hit and run when i was about 12. i wasnt hurt but my bike was fucked. The whole thing that somebody would hit a kid and just drive away makes me sick.
-I fell from the top )5th) story to the first story of a gigantic treehouse at a camp i went to when i was bout 7. I was saved from falling out of the bottom 30 more feet by a plank of wood impaling me on the stairs, it was very painful but stopped by my hip/pelvis.
- age 6-8 (dont remember) i was stung by a portugeuse man of war jelly fish, i went into shock but woken back up by poison control.
http://www.myspace.com/thefloridaorangebirds
MY FUCKING BAND
RIPfrey05 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.12.2006, 01:43 AM   #34
Style
stalker

Style kicks all y'all's assesStyle kicks all y'all's assesStyle kicks all y'all's assesStyle kicks all y'all's assesStyle kicks all y'all's assesStyle kicks all y'all's assesStyle kicks all y'all's assesStyle kicks all y'all's assesStyle kicks all y'all's assesStyle kicks all y'all's assesStyle kicks all y'all's asses
I overdosed on vicodin once. I just got sick and slept for about two days.

I almost got electrocuted setting up my dvd player. I touched some wierd part of the cable box when trying to move it.
Style is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.12.2006, 01:49 AM   #35
finding nobody
invito al cielo

finding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atari 2600
I was seven at the time and in second grade. My mother & stepfather went to buy a used car from one of my stepfather's Navy Seabee buddies out in Saucier, MS which was a short trip from where we lived in Gulfport.
atari, my dad is from gulfport! and you guys are around the same age. what's your name? it's possible you two knew eachother. my dad's name is David Switzer
finding nobody is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth