Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page post comething completely irrelevant!
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 04.01.2017, 03:01 PM   #40221
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
@Sev I was about to leave for work. It happened in front of my house.
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.06.2017, 06:59 AM   #40222
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by h8kurdt
UNFUCKINGBELIVABLE

I decided to book a holiday to Sevilla to get away for a few days. About 10 minutes after booking the flights I realised I'd booked them on the same week both Pharmakon AND Michael Rother were doing gigs. If you asked me to bands I really wanna see that I've not seen yet it'd be them two. Godfuckingdammit. Just...JUST!

I'm in the same boat now apparently. I have a vacation planned in May(21-25) and just got word PHARMAKON is playing TRIP METAL FEST. Which is on the 25th. Fuck. I also have a tournament I'm helping organize that weekend.
Old 04.18.2017, 11:27 AM   #40223
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

Man...it all happened so fast.

My girlfriend and I broke up, it started off well but then went ugly, but it's now calm again. We're still talking and stuff. It turns out she found a job after graduation. It's in Florida. It's nothing permanent, but something to just start building up a resume and credentials to be a Sign Language Interpreter. I don't understand, she hates the heat and the sun. Anyways....I'm happy for her, and I'm now so alone lol. I've been sleeping a lot and I have time off this week, so tomorrow I'm gonna drive to Colorado with my dog. Gonna take him on a little vacation to check out mountains, smoke some weed, and also check out an arcade there. I think my friend who moved to Salt Lake City might meet me up there too...so that'd be cool.
Old 04.18.2017, 12:30 PM   #40224
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
ow maaaan....

bummer

well. look at the upside i guess.

speaking of which, here's a fitting song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJUhlRoBL8M
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.18.2017, 12:42 PM   #40225
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by EVOLghost

My girlfriend and I broke up, it started off well but then went ugly, but it's now calm again. We're still talking and stuff. It turns out she found a job after graduation. It's in Florida. It's nothing permanent, but something to just start building up a resume and credentials to be a Sign Language Interpreter. I don't understand, she hates the heat and the sun. Anyways....I'm happy for her, and I'm now so alone lol. I've been sleeping a lot and I have time off this week, so tomorrow I'm gonna drive to Colorado with my dog. Gonna take him on a little vacation to check out mountains, smoke some weed, and also check out an arcade there. I think my friend who moved to Salt Lake City might meet me up there too...so that'd be cool.

Ah man. Heartbreak is the absolute worst. I had it bad this time last year so I know how you're feeling (doesn't everyone?).

However, you've got the pooch and they're always the best friends to have in times like this. Driving to Colorado seems like a fine idea too. Get out of town and clear your head, it's the best thing to do. Especially hill walking and the fresh air.

Chin up and vent away on here if need be.

Down with this sort of thing.
h8kurdt is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.18.2017, 12:44 PM   #40226
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
ow maaaan....

bummer

well. look at the upside i guess.

speaking of which, here's a fitting song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJUhlRoBL8M

Great song choice xo

Old 04.19.2017, 09:41 AM   #40227
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:

Hey. Couldn't help but read this.

I'm ... uh... I'm actually going through something similar. I haven't mentioned this to anyone yet but my girlfriend of almost a decade is leaving on a soul searching mission of sorts. It's not a breakup, per se, but she is hopping into an RV and venturing out west, and I am, well, not. It's not a surprise or anything. I've known for some time that this was her plan, but like a good guy, I've been swallowing my feelings and not burping them back up. This has of course given me a nasty case of romantic and existential indigestion, and I've been growing increasingly nervous and sullen and depressed as the days/weeks/months pass. She's not yet sure when she's leaving, but she really wants to do this, and I can't say I blame her much after the professional life she's lead (social work was fulfilling, working in a hospital kind of killed her spirit and failed to pay what she was worth, and now she's working for a land-processing -- pipeline building, fracking -- pile of shit behemoth company that pays well but makes her hate herself), so I can see the need to escape. I'm just not in any position to do so myself, and to top it all off, I enjoy my creature comforts too much.

Our situations may be somewhat (or a lot) different if you and your ex are fresh out of college, but if that's the case, look on the bright side... you have a lot of life ahead of you. Me, I'm getting older and more curmudgeonly and less interested in people, so I can't imagine I'll have much luck finding a suitable companion (aside from my own animals) to fill the void. I also live in a tiny ass town where pickins' is slim to say the least.

Enough about me though. I just wanted to say I feel you dawg. Or, rather, I can empathize. And I wish you the best. Don't listen to Broken Social Scene or Built to Spill or Modest Mouse (not even good Modest Mouse... actually, especially not good Modest Mouse). I recommend jubilant hip-hop and emotionless electronic music, coupled with 50-hour work weeks and an HBO Go subscription.

Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.19.2017, 09:48 AM   #40228
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Also I got spanked but good on my taxes this year. No return. Ended up owing in because of freelance (1099-misc) gigs adding up, and a failure on my part to adequately keep track of receipts for deductions. Also I'm up an income bracket from last year, so blah.

God damn motherfucking fuckass piss fuck.

This year man. I tell you. From Trump to replacing my furnace to Justice League looking like a pile of shit and no new Kanye album dropping any time soon, life is quite shit indeed. I was also sick for two weeks. Oh, and I need a new car.

Where's the "Bitch about shit that's pissing you off" thread?
Old 04.19.2017, 11:01 AM   #40229
evollove
invito al cielo

evollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's asses
This year, I realized I fucked up my taxes the past several years. Probably owe about a grand. Not sure if I should fess up or wait to be found out. Fucking Trump.

Also lawn mower is fucked, but that doesn't really matter because the front yard is getting close to becoming a swamp due to some weird drainage issue I'm too fucking stupid to figure out. Man, I'm too fucking stupid when it comes to shit that matters.

---

Sorry to hear of heartbreak, but this:

Quote:
tomorrow I'm gonna drive to Colorado with my dog. Gonna take him on a little vacation to check out mountains, smoke some weed, and also check out an arcade there. I think my friend who moved to Salt Lake City might meet me up there too...so that'd be cool.

sounds more fun than a relationship.
evollove is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.20.2017, 08:36 PM   #40230
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
Zabar ordered an MRI scan, which highlights brain areas that have been damaged by a lack of oxygen, or “ischemia.” Inside Max’s skull, he could make out the gray, jello-like silhouettes of various brain regions. But clustered near the center were two glowing orbs of white.
Zabar was shocked. The spots were perfectly localized, on each side of the brain, to the hippocampus, the seahorse-shaped region that encodes new memories. In his 20 years of treating patients with neurological problems, Zabar said, he had never seen anything like it.
That was 2012. Since then, Max’s case has turned out to be the first of an alarming cluster. In Massachusetts alone, doctors have identified 14 people with damaged hippocampi who suddenly lost the ability to form new memories — and 12 of them had a history of using heroin or other opioids.
Next week, Massachusetts public health officials will officially recognize this as a “reportable disease.” That means that for the next year, doctors will alert the state of any new cases, just as they do for infectious diseases like Ebola or Zika, in the hopes of collecting enough data to figure out how many addicts are suddenly losing their memories, and why.
Is it tainted drugs? Or an unknown side effect of the cheap and powerful heroin alternative, fentanyl? A piece of Max’s genetic makeup that made him susceptible to brain damage? Or perhaps something much simpler: a tragic, if unmysterious consequence of exposing the brain to opioids, again and again.
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.23.2017, 08:53 AM   #40231
_tunic_
invito al cielo

_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses
The dr measured me and said I had a oval ass, not what I wanted to hear,but I'll be getting the Stanton ovals, 500cc he said. He told me I could do round but I'd have to sign a piece of paper because he didn't recommend rounds and that my butt would look bad if I got them. Anyway surgery is tomorrow 4-20 ! I'll update after my surgery!

_tunic_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.24.2017, 01:04 AM   #40232
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

Wait. Wat?

Just got back from CO. Brought some special snacks...
Old 04.24.2017, 08:33 AM   #40233
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

Our local alcoholic mechanic in his glory

Tears

Old 04.24.2017, 09:11 AM   #40234
Severian
invito al cielo

I'm so broke right now. Holy shit. What a terrible feeling. God damn cocksucker. Fuck shit ass.
Old 04.24.2017, 09:58 AM   #40235
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
whoa this thread so many suprises this morning

don't know where to begin replying...

but please, EVERYONE, keep us posted
Old 04.24.2017, 10:34 AM   #40236
_tunic_
invito al cielo

_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses
sorry, it's not me doing the butt implant, I copy/pasted it from somewhere.
I am just boggled how anyone would ever put an implant in his/her ass
I don't get it

this is after there was this fragment on TV about a Dutch reality soap Kardeshian wannabe who was crying that the doctor didn't allow her to get a butt implant.
and her boyfriend said, almost literally: "people don't realise how much we suffer"

Old 04.24.2017, 10:43 AM   #40237
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by _tunic_
I don't get it

this is after there was this fragment on TV about a Dutch reality soap Kardeshian wannabe who was crying that the doctor didn't allow her to get a butt implant.
and her boyfriend said, almost literally: "people don't realise how much we suffer"

Agreed. Do some squats you lazy get if you want a bigger ass that much. Just baffles me.

Old 04.24.2017, 10:49 AM   #40238
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by _tunic_
I don't get it

oh ha ha ha ha

i thought you were like some dutch hank hill suffering from diminished glute, unable to drive your lawnmower!

well that removes some awkwardness

now i'm free to say heart-shaped butts are the best
Old 04.24.2017, 11:21 AM   #40239
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by h8kurdt
Our local alcoholic mechanic in his glory

Tears

I want an ostrich now.
Old 04.24.2017, 11:38 AM   #40240
_tunic_
invito al cielo

how about two Indian elephants? I want to get rid of them asap. Listen to this. EVERY morning I'm woken up by them (my upstairs neighbors) at like 6 AM, so I basically no longer sleep.

1512191219622002200920102011 2012 201320142015202220622112 > »
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth