Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page hi guys
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 10.14.2009, 11:38 PM   #81
amerikangod
invito al cielo

amerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atsonicpark
I have some people willing to do that with me/for me and one person lives down the street, would come pick me up, and suck my dick, for free, expecting nothing in return.

I'm... just.. not... um.. like that.

I think you should give it a shot dude. Personally, when I'm longing for a relationship, I masturbate. As soon as I cum, I reflect on these desires again. Do I still want a girlfriend? Am I still interested in the person I've been talking to? If I am, maybe I have something. But 99% of the time I realize that I don't really want anything at all.

My point is it's really easy to confuse sex with love, and the desire for sex with emotional need. Sometimes getting laid is enough to put us back where we need to be. And getting laid is also a good way to clean your palette. I'm usually not over a girlfriend completely until I've slept with someone new.

amerikangod is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.14.2009, 11:39 PM   #82
davenotdead
invito al cielo

davenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
[reply deleted in a rare act of common sense on here -- because my reply definitely would have offended people and opened up a big can of worms I don't feel like opening up.

Original reply now replaced with:]

hahaha.

lol, damn. now i can only wonder what the original reply was

davenotdead is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.14.2009, 11:39 PM   #83
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
Good point, amerikangod.

Really, the sex with my ex-old lady was great, but I loved a LOT of things about her aside from that, so I dunno. Sex is just sex. It's a cheesy thing for me to say, but yeah. I dunno. I jerk off and want to cry, I think I said that elsewhere. Nothing feels good at the moment.

*takes some antidepressants*

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.14.2009, 11:40 PM   #84
Dead-Air
invito al cielo

Dead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by infinitemusic
yeah... I read an article about that. First of all, you would probably throw up if you ate anything anywhere near what Aztec "chocolate" was. Not that I don't like dark chocolate, but darker doesn't necessarily equal better, and the Aztecs probably would've preferred milk chocolate if they had the capability to make it. It's human nature to prefer sweeter things.

Oh bullshit. There are many different types of humans, and the sugar addicted average Americans are only a minority. I love bitter. Sure sometimes bittersweet. Give me a greyhound with a lime over any foofy sugar drink with an umbrella in it any day. And I could probably snort Aztec chocolate and totally love the way it burned the back of my throat.
Dead-Air is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.14.2009, 11:41 PM   #85
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
davenotdead:

pm'd

Old 10.14.2009, 11:42 PM   #86
infinitemusic
the destroyed room

infinitemusic kicks all y'all's assesinfinitemusic kicks all y'all's assesinfinitemusic kicks all y'all's assesinfinitemusic kicks all y'all's assesinfinitemusic kicks all y'all's assesinfinitemusic kicks all y'all's assesinfinitemusic kicks all y'all's assesinfinitemusic kicks all y'all's assesinfinitemusic kicks all y'all's assesinfinitemusic kicks all y'all's assesinfinitemusic kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead-Air
Oh bullshit. There are many different types of humans, and the sugar addicted average Americans are only a minority. I love bitter. Sure sometimes bittersweet. Give me a greyhound with a lime over any foofy sugar drink with an umbrella in it any day. And I could probably snort Aztec chocolate and totally love the way it burned the back of my throat.

Read my fucking followup (pussy)
infinitemusic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.14.2009, 11:43 PM   #87
phoenix
invito al cielo

phoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's asses
thread got so OT
Old 10.14.2009, 11:43 PM   #88
davenotdead
invito al cielo

davenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Good point, amerikangod.

Really, the sex with my ex-old lady was great, but I loved a LOT of things about her aside from that, so I dunno. Sex is just sex. It's a cheesy thing for me to say, but yeah. I dunno. I jerk off and want to cry, I think I said that elsewhere. Nothing feels good at the moment.

*takes some antidepressants*

i think rikang makes a good point, but i don't think it needs to be sex. just some emotional involvement/common ground with a new girl... it takes longer than sex, but it holds more weight imo. i can't say how you felt about the new girl of course, but i wish you hadn't broken it off so soon

Old 10.14.2009, 11:44 PM   #89
phoenix
invito al cielo

phoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by amerikangod
I think you should give it a shot dude. Personally, when I'm longing for a relationship, I masturbate. As soon as I cum, I reflect on these desires again. Do I still want a girlfriend? Am I still interested in the person I've been talking to? If I am, maybe I have something. But 99% of the time I realize that I don't really want anything at all.

so your 'true' state of mind is only the 5 minutes of thought you have post jizz? haha
Old 10.14.2009, 11:44 PM   #90
Dead-Air
invito al cielo

Dead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by davenotdead
seems like SYG could really do with an assassin . ... atsonicpark, you want me to kill yr ex? d-a, you want me to kill yr wife?

bam

bam

then you guys can move on

This post devastates me because I feel like I'm starting to get over her, and then I read this and realize I'd jump in front and take the bullet to save her. Fuuuuuuuck!
Old 10.14.2009, 11:45 PM   #91
phoenix
invito al cielo

Quote:
i can't say how you felt about the new girl of course, but i wish you hadn't broken it off so soon

at least new girl knows where she stands though?

I dunno, she sounded kinda cool though adam.
Old 10.14.2009, 11:48 PM   #92
amerikangod
invito al cielo

amerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
You're blowing your asshole cover and starting to sound like a very reasonable person. Just sayin'

Fuck, you're totally right. I'm sorry everyone, I implore you to all remember that I am a terrible man of sorts. And please, please, please, don't stop thinking of my dick.

(Psssst. In that case it's not quite as selfish, given the basic architecture for an equal arrangement being in place. But, that said, if she's out getting laid you need to do it too. Forget a suitable partner, just let it be anyone if you don't have the energy. At the very least you'll feel like you're on equal footing again and not the one getting the raw end of the deal. And I don't mean that you should approach this in a spiteful sort of way. Just get yours. And of course, as you said, protecting your son should always factor into all of this.)

Are you guys all still thinking of my dick? THANK FUCKING GOD, because I depend on it. I'm like motherfucking Tinkerbell. You all need to clap and cheer and send my dick good vibes. Or. else. I. Will. Vanish. Into. Thin. Air.

Old 10.14.2009, 11:49 PM   #93
Dead-Air
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix
thread got so OT

O.k., so I read this whole damn thing now:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occupational_therapy

and I still don't know what is meant by the "occupation" part! Like, a job? A calling? An invasion?

Or did you just mean "Off Topic", because honestly, my relationship right now does seem like pulling teeth.
Old 10.14.2009, 11:50 PM   #94
phoenix
invito al cielo

Quote:
O.k., so I read this whole damn thing now:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occupational_therapy

and I still don't know what is meant by the "occupation" part! Like, a job? A calling? An invasion?

Or did you just mean "Off Topic", because honestly, my relationship right now does seem like pulling teeth.

haha I just meant off topic

though it is fairly similar to a bar-side therapy talk.
Old 10.14.2009, 11:54 PM   #95
dale_gribble
100%

dale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
This post devastates me because I feel like I'm starting to get over her, and then I read this and realize I'd jump in front and take the bullet to save her. Fuuuuuuuck!

i'd take a bullet for anyone, but i don't have much to live for.

dale_gribble is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.14.2009, 11:57 PM   #96
davenotdead
invito al cielo

Quote:

hahaha. sorry dude. that does suck then. damn. i kind of know what you mean though... [just not that advanced a relationship... and i can still think of a few girls that i'd probably take a bullet for]

Old 10.14.2009, 11:57 PM   #97
Dead-Air
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by dale_gribble
i'd take a bullet for anyone, but i don't have much to live for.

That's my problem. I do have plenty to live for, and my self esteem is totally in tact. So why does this one person still have that power over me? I think I'm getting over it, but it pisses me off that I still have a ways to go.

I fucking kissed her tonight as she left to go sleep with (and this brings it all on topic!) a guy with bad teeth!
Old 10.14.2009, 11:59 PM   #98
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

20 conversations at once!

Re: New Girl. She was wanting to get back with her black boyfriend anyway (I only mention his ethnicity because I find it amusing to me... it's a long story... shall I go ahead and say it? Her first boyfriend was known around town as having a HUGE dick, so was her second boyfriend, then she's with a black dude, and then of course.. well, I've posted about my dick plenty... how does she keep going out with big-dick dudes? Kinda funny!). But yeah. We'll probably go out again, for real, um.. eventually.

Old 10.15.2009, 12:00 AM   #99
amerikangod
invito al cielo

Quote:
Really, the sex with my ex-old lady was great, but I loved a LOT of things about her aside from that, so I dunno. Sex is just sex.

I'm not saying that getting your dong wet will make you forget about the things you loved about her, just that it'll give you a fresh start by creating a break. Sex is just sex, and bread might just be bread, but a palette cleanser is a fucking palette cleanser.

Quote:
but i don't think it needs to be sex. just some emotional involvement/common ground with a new girl...

If this goes well then it can make you excited and supplant the old feelings and make you forget your woes by replacing them with something new, but if it's not something awesome then it won't do much to create that necessary break. A sweet blowie behind a bodega or some doggystyle on a neighborhood girl's couch... that'll give you the break you'll need. Also, you'll feel like a true dude.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix
so your 'true' state of mind is only the 5 minutes of thought you have post jizz? haha

At the very least it's the most unclouded state of mind. Everything else is riddled with hormones. Sex. Violence. Everything I do and think is shaped by these things and inexorably linked. Until I cum. Then I'm free for five minutes.

Old 10.15.2009, 12:03 AM   #100
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

After I cum (and cry), I pull my pants up and post on here.

YOU GUYS ARE READING MY CUMMY WORDS RIGHT NOW

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth