Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Ok, peace ya'll
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 05.01.2009, 07:55 AM   #21
sonic sphere
invito al cielo

sonic sphere kicks all y'all's assessonic sphere kicks all y'all's assessonic sphere kicks all y'all's assessonic sphere kicks all y'all's assessonic sphere kicks all y'all's assessonic sphere kicks all y'all's assessonic sphere kicks all y'all's assessonic sphere kicks all y'all's assessonic sphere kicks all y'all's assessonic sphere kicks all y'all's assessonic sphere kicks all y'all's asses
SHE?

"wanker" - All Hail WATT
sonic sphere is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.01.2009, 07:58 AM   #22
al shabbray

^^
ahahahah
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.01.2009, 08:00 AM   #23
Youth_Against_Facism
stalker

Youth_Against_Facism kicks all y'all's assesYouth_Against_Facism kicks all y'all's assesYouth_Against_Facism kicks all y'all's assesYouth_Against_Facism kicks all y'all's assesYouth_Against_Facism kicks all y'all's assesYouth_Against_Facism kicks all y'all's assesYouth_Against_Facism kicks all y'all's assesYouth_Against_Facism kicks all y'all's assesYouth_Against_Facism kicks all y'all's assesYouth_Against_Facism kicks all y'all's assesYouth_Against_Facism kicks all y'all's asses
Hahaha!

Fine. IT and if not IT, THEM and if not THEM, THAT! And so forth.

You asses.
Old 05.01.2009, 08:02 AM   #24
al shabbray

these are some of the things that kept me stay on this board for so long, and yes and yeah
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.01.2009, 08:17 AM   #25
SYRFox
invito al cielo

SYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Youth_Against_Facism
Hahaha!

Fine. IT and if not IT, THEM and if not THEM, THAT! And so forth.

You asses.
ASS?
SYRFox is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.01.2009, 08:19 AM   #26
al shabbray

You must spread some ass around before giving it to SYRFox again.
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.01.2009, 08:50 AM   #27
NaiveMelody
stalker

NaiveMelody kicks all y'all's assesNaiveMelody kicks all y'all's assesNaiveMelody kicks all y'all's assesNaiveMelody kicks all y'all's assesNaiveMelody kicks all y'all's assesNaiveMelody kicks all y'all's assesNaiveMelody kicks all y'all's assesNaiveMelody kicks all y'all's assesNaiveMelody kicks all y'all's assesNaiveMelody kicks all y'all's assesNaiveMelody kicks all y'all's asses
Wow, drama much you guys? I was saying good bye for the night. I was tired and going to bed. Lol. You aren't going to get rid of me that easily.

And it is she.
Old 05.01.2009, 08:54 AM   #28
phoenix
invito al cielo

phoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's asses
oh. I was only saying sorry because I thought you'd never be back.
Old 05.01.2009, 08:55 AM   #29
al shabbray

IT?
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.01.2009, 08:55 AM   #30
NaiveMelody
stalker

NaiveMelody kicks all y'all's assesNaiveMelody kicks all y'all's assesNaiveMelody kicks all y'all's assesNaiveMelody kicks all y'all's assesNaiveMelody kicks all y'all's assesNaiveMelody kicks all y'all's assesNaiveMelody kicks all y'all's assesNaiveMelody kicks all y'all's assesNaiveMelody kicks all y'all's assesNaiveMelody kicks all y'all's assesNaiveMelody kicks all y'all's asses
Whatever, feel free to flame and hate me. Most girls do. I understand its hard to get your mentality out of high school sometimes, so I'll just pat you on your head and say its ok.
Old 05.01.2009, 08:58 AM   #31
al shabbray

I am no girl...
I got no mentality
I got no head
I am hurt...despite the fact I got no nerves/emotions
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.01.2009, 08:59 AM   #32
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
Beeeeeeeeeee Myyyyyyy Heeeeeeeeaaaaaaddd!
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.01.2009, 09:01 AM   #33
NaiveMelody
stalker

Quote:
Originally Posted by al shabbray
I am no girl...
I got no mentality
I got no head
I am hurt...despite the fact I got no nerves/emotions

Poor baby.

I'm not sure if you're hurt because you want to flame me, or if you just wanted a pat on the head.
Old 05.01.2009, 09:02 AM   #34
phoenix
invito al cielo

phoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by NaiveMelody
Whatever, feel free to flame and hate me. Most girls do.

I dislike people who never stfu. Nothing personal. I didn't talk much in high school either though... hmmm.
Old 05.01.2009, 09:10 AM   #35
NaiveMelody
stalker

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix
I dislike people who never stfu. Nothing personal. I didn't talk much in high school either though... hmmm.

Does that mean you dislike yourself? I am totally cool with my talkitiveness, and this is NOT meant to be an insult, but you DO "talk" a lot on here.
Old 05.01.2009, 09:10 AM   #36
al shabbray

Quote:
Poor baby.

I'm not sure if you're hurt because you want to flame me, or if you just wanted a pat on the head.

pat on the head: no because of headache
flame: no because it makes no sense
hurt: because of post-alco-depression

sunshine: yes!

how are you doing?
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.01.2009, 09:11 AM   #37
phoenix
invito al cielo

Quote:
Does that mean you dislike yourself? I am totally cool with my talkitiveness, and this is NOT meant to be an insult, but you DO "talk" a lot on here.

good point. I think I've posted more in the last two days though than I have in the last four months.. which you wouldnt know since you've only been here a day.
Old 05.01.2009, 09:15 AM   #38
NaiveMelody
stalker

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix
good point. I think I've posted more in the last two days though than I have in the last four months.. which you wouldnt know since you've only been here a day.

I think that we will get along swimmingly, if not now, but maybe over time.
Old 05.01.2009, 09:21 AM   #39
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
Only one way for you two to settle this.....Guitar Hero 3 duel. Through The Fire and Flames.....Expert.....Hyperspeed 11....go now. report with the results when you are done.
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.01.2009, 09:22 AM   #40
NaiveMelody
stalker

Quote:
Originally Posted by EVOLghost
Only one way for you two to settle this.....Guitar Hero 3 duel. Through The Fire and Flames.....Expert.....Hyperspeed 11....go now. report with the results when you are done.

She might whoop my ass. I'm comfortable on Medium on Guitar Hero, but anything beyong that it sounds like a trainwreck.

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth