Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page I just (almost) witnessed a robbery.
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 12.20.2006, 06:46 PM   #1
Prisstina
the end of the ugly

Prisstina kicks all y'all's assesPrisstina kicks all y'all's assesPrisstina kicks all y'all's assesPrisstina kicks all y'all's assesPrisstina kicks all y'all's assesPrisstina kicks all y'all's assesPrisstina kicks all y'all's assesPrisstina kicks all y'all's assesPrisstina kicks all y'all's assesPrisstina kicks all y'all's assesPrisstina kicks all y'all's asses
I take piano lessons at a "studio", which is basically just a store in a strip mall with big windows. I got dropped off this afternoon and see this teenager standing by the doorway inside. Not to be an ass, but I wondered why the hell a black teenage guy was inside the studio-- 99% of the teacher's students are white and under the age of 10. I waited a few seconds to go in because this guy was blocking the door, and as he came out, I went inside. I waited for the student ahead of me to finish (an older Asian lady that barely speaks any English). When she gets up to leave, she goes "MY COAT! MY COAT!" Apparently the teenage guy came in, asked for directions, and stole this lady's coat right off the hook while the student and teacher weren't looking. The teacher called the cops and they were supposed to come and file a report and see what they could do. I later asked my dad (who was in the car outside) if he saw the guy, and according to him this guy left the studio and started running away. Now I'm sitting here feeling all bad because I could have seen him take it if I wasn't so pokey about going inside.

Ever witness (or almost witness) something like this?

Prisstina is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.20.2006, 06:55 PM   #2
Iain
invito al cielo

Iain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's asses
Actually yes.

The other day me and my housemate were walking into town and on the way we walk past a block of flats which is next to an underpass. Anyway, two teens, one on a bike, were down the side of the flats peering into an open window on the ground floor. We didn't know whether to phone the police because, you never know, they might have been helping their gran into her flat after she locked herself out or something. My housemate started to dial 999 but then stopped...we walked on a bit and, lo and behold, there was a policeman on a motorbike giving a motorist a ticket. So we signalled him from across the road and he did a u-turn and we told him what we saw...and then he went to have a look. Even if they didn't catch them I think the police actually took some action because there were a couple of police strolling around the park at the back of the flats later that evening. You never see police in there usually.
Iain is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.20.2006, 06:57 PM   #3
SynthethicalY
invito al cielo

SynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's asses
I did countless times but never said anything, my neighborhood was a bad place to grow up cause they would harm you if you did.
SynthethicalY is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.20.2006, 07:04 PM   #4
Inhuman
invito al cielo

Inhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's asses
One time when I was at the local mall, I saw these 3 guys walking really quickly talking loudly about a guy with a knife, and I looked at the one in the middle's face and the skin on his cheek was nearly hanging off his chin and the skin near his ear and he was bleeding so much. I saw them go into the closest store and they were demanding the shopowner to call the cops because there was a guy behind the mall slicing people with a knife. As I was walking out the front end, all I saw was tonnes of cop cars, it was intense.
Old 12.20.2006, 07:05 PM   #5
Prisstina
the end of the ugly

Prisstina kicks all y'all's assesPrisstina kicks all y'all's assesPrisstina kicks all y'all's assesPrisstina kicks all y'all's assesPrisstina kicks all y'all's assesPrisstina kicks all y'all's assesPrisstina kicks all y'all's assesPrisstina kicks all y'all's assesPrisstina kicks all y'all's assesPrisstina kicks all y'all's assesPrisstina kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inhuman
One time when I was at the local mall, I saw these 3 guys walking really quickly talking loudly about a guy with a knife, and I looked at the one in the middle's face and the skin on his cheek was nearly hanging off his chin and the skin near his ear and he was bleeding so much. I saw them go into the closest store and they were demanding the shopowner to call the cops because there was a guy behind the mall slicing people with a knife. As I was walking out the front end, all I saw was tonnes of cop cars, it was intense.

Jesus christ.

Prisstina is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth