Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Screw Sonic Youth Gossip, I found a better forum
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 04.28.2008, 01:40 AM   #101
ZEROpumpkins
invito al cielo

ZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard sucka
And I gave him a piece of mind for it. Dunno if admins will let it go through.
Old 04.28.2008, 01:44 AM   #102
✌➬
invito al cielo

✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses
God, I think I want to die. That site is making me emo.
Old 04.28.2008, 02:16 AM   #103
Death & the Maiden
expwy. to yr skull

Death & the Maiden cold hard suckaDeath & the Maiden cold hard suckaDeath & the Maiden cold hard suckaDeath & the Maiden cold hard suckaDeath & the Maiden cold hard suckaDeath & the Maiden cold hard suckaDeath & the Maiden cold hard suckaDeath & the Maiden cold hard suckaDeath & the Maiden cold hard suckaDeath & the Maiden cold hard suckaDeath & the Maiden cold hard sucka
"andy warhol was the lead singer for the velvet underground,
and hepled bring them from being a shitty local band to a national power"
I didn't think the Velvets were a "national power."
Death & the Maiden is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.28.2008, 08:17 AM   #104
Derek
invito al cielo

Derek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's asses
That thread made me very annoyed.
Derek is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.28.2008, 08:35 AM   #105
sarramkrop

Quote:
Originally Posted by screamingskull
didn't people from here do that on the yeah yeah yeahs message board a few years ago??

And the Prussian Blue forum too.
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.28.2008, 08:41 AM   #106
pbradley
invito al cielo

pbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's asses
My shaved head photo in the "Emo Hair and Fashion" board was brilliant.
pbradley is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.28.2008, 08:47 AM   #107
sarramkrop

My username is Chemo_Nazi1991
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.28.2008, 09:32 AM   #108
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
despite the awesome name stolen from Glice, I just can't seem to care enough to troll that (or any other) place.

what's happened to me.
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.28.2008, 09:38 AM   #109
sarramkrop

I thought about posting the lyrics to Sinead O' Connor's ''Nothing Compares 2 U'' but then I can't be arsed.
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.28.2008, 09:47 AM   #110
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
that's ok.

I like I Am Stretched On Yr Grave better anyways.

does that make me emo?

Old 04.28.2008, 09:56 AM   #111
sarramkrop

Quote:
Originally Posted by floatingslowly
that's ok.

does that make me emo?

theblackrose from that forum has a good reply to your question:

''Now there is a lot of people out there who pretend to be emo, u know 'scene kids'.

But emo is just not slashing and cutting, its about what u feel deep inside and being able to express your emotions unlike others.

Yes emo kids cry and are different, but I think that is a good thing and it would be a lot nicer if there were a lot more emo kids, the world would be a better place!

p.s: this is my first ever comment on this website and I have never been on such a fantastic site!''
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.28.2008, 09:58 AM   #112
sarramkrop

Emo's are my Core,
Center of my Soul
Real world of my Sword
Like a Knife just only a sor

As Truly with my sword,
I Marked the bleeding road.
That ended up my Word
To tell the world, Im the Sword

Emo will have the infinite growth,
While others will be crawled.
Emo's always in the future
But the same as Yesterday as today

Emo live Forever
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.28.2008, 09:59 AM   #113
Savage Clone
invito al cielo

Savage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by floatingslowly
that's ok.

does that make me emo?

I think that makes you more "Celtic Woman" than emo.
Savage Clone is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.28.2008, 10:14 AM   #114
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarramkrop
Emo's are my Core,
Center of my Soul
Real world of my Sword
Like a Knife just only a sor

As Truly with my sword,
I Marked the bleeding road.
That ended up my Word
To tell the world, Im the Sword

Emo will have the infinite growth,
While others will be crawled.
Emo's always in the future
But the same as Yesterday as today

Emo live Forever

I just carved those lyrics into my arm using a sharpened paper-clip.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
I think that makes you more "Celtic Woman" than emo.

but Chuck D. did the remix. does that mean he's a devil-bitch too??
Old 04.28.2008, 10:17 AM   #115
Savage Clone
invito al cielo

Savage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's asses
Dead Can Dance also did it, but I'm pretty sure they were already Devil Bitches.
Old 04.28.2008, 10:18 AM   #116
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

Dead Can Dance lost their majick after my dad starting listening to them.

I totally blame myself for this.
Old 04.28.2008, 10:21 AM   #117
Savage Clone
invito al cielo

The keyboardist in our band likes to mention how when he saw them, there were goths in their teens sitting next to retirees to whom they were not related.

(come to think of it, he also did a solo version of I Am Stretched On Your Grave, that Devil Bitch!)
Old 04.28.2008, 10:33 AM   #118
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
there were goths in their teens sitting next to retirees to whom they were not related.

that sounds like the last Skinny Puppy show I saw.

Old 04.28.2008, 10:35 AM   #119
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarramkrop
I thought about posting the lyrics to Sinead O' Connor's ''Nothing Compares 2 U'' but then I can't be arsed.

random factoid-- that song is actually by prince
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.28.2008, 10:36 AM   #120
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

I am stretched on yr grave and will lie there forever,
If yr hands were in mine, I'd be sure they'd not sever,
My appletree, my brightness 'tis time we were together,
For I smell of the earth and am worn by the weather.

When my family thinks that I'm safe in my bed,
From night until morning I am stretched at yr head.
Calling out to the air with tears hot and wild,
My grief for the girl that I loved as a child.

Do you remember the night we were lost
In the shade of the blackthorn and the chill of the frost.
Thanks be to Jesus we did what was right
And yr maidenhead still is your Pillar of Light. <--- that has something to do with sinead's clit, I think.

The priests and the friars approach me in dread,
Because I still love you, my love, and yr dead.
And still would be yr shelter through rain and through storm
For with you in the cold ground I cannot sleep warm.

I am stretched on yr grave and will lie there forever,
If yr hands were in mine, I'd be sure they'd not sever,
My appletree, my brightness 'tis time we were together,
For I smell of the earth and am worn by the weather.

brb going 2 cut.
> »
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth