Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Favorite Shows As A Kid
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 06.11.2006, 05:51 PM   #61
Pax Americana
expwy. to yr skull

Pax Americana kicks all y'all's assesPax Americana kicks all y'all's assesPax Americana kicks all y'all's assesPax Americana kicks all y'all's assesPax Americana kicks all y'all's assesPax Americana kicks all y'all's assesPax Americana kicks all y'all's assesPax Americana kicks all y'all's assesPax Americana kicks all y'all's assesPax Americana kicks all y'all's assesPax Americana kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by truncated
Not previous mentioned to my knowledge:

Pinwheel
Today's Special
Fraggle Rock
He-Man
Small Wonder

I mentioned He-Man.

I HAVE THE POWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Anyone remember that He-Man live action movie? Funny stuff.

Also, good call on the Fraggle Rock. I have a friend who has a shirt that says "I'm a Fraggle Rocker!" it makes me jealous.
Pax Americana is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.11.2006, 06:11 PM   #62
johnnywinternoshow
the end of the ugly

johnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's assesjohnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's assesjohnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's assesjohnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's assesjohnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's assesjohnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's assesjohnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's assesjohnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's assesjohnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's assesjohnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's assesjohnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's asses
http://www.myspleen.net/details.php?id=2771
just found a torrent of the beetlejuice cartoon, completely forgot about it until nicfit had that picture in his sig

http://www.myspleen.net/details.php?id=2770
here's a torrent of that street sharks thing people are talking abot

http://www.myspleen.net/details.php?id=2603&hit=1
the zelda cartoon, theres some great stuff on this site

http://www.myspleen.net/details.php?id=2446&hit=1
david the gnome that someone was talking about earlier
johnnywinternoshow is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.11.2006, 06:15 PM   #63
nomadicfollower
invito al cielo

nomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheriff Rhys Chatham
street sharks?

YES!
nomadicfollower is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.11.2006, 06:32 PM   #64
ricechex
the destroyed room

ricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's asses
Munsters.
Jeffersons. i still call my mom Weezy from time to time, b/c she had a large hair do like that once, although not like that...haha. she's not even a Louise.

Also loved, loved.. the Planet of the Apes series..

ricechex is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.11.2006, 06:33 PM   #65
SolidZach
children of satan

SolidZach chews with a vagina dentataSolidZach chews with a vagina dentataSolidZach chews with a vagina dentataSolidZach chews with a vagina dentataSolidZach chews with a vagina dentataSolidZach chews with a vagina dentataSolidZach chews with a vagina dentataSolidZach chews with a vagina dentataSolidZach chews with a vagina dentataSolidZach chews with a vagina dentataSolidZach chews with a vagina dentata
legends of the hidden temple
guts
nickelodeon arcarde
figure it out
finders keepers

That show about summer camp on nick, i forgot the name.

SolidZach is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.11.2006, 06:33 PM   #66
SolidZach
children of satan

SolidZach chews with a vagina dentataSolidZach chews with a vagina dentataSolidZach chews with a vagina dentataSolidZach chews with a vagina dentataSolidZach chews with a vagina dentataSolidZach chews with a vagina dentataSolidZach chews with a vagina dentataSolidZach chews with a vagina dentataSolidZach chews with a vagina dentataSolidZach chews with a vagina dentataSolidZach chews with a vagina dentata
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnywinternoshow
sharky and george!
blossom
wonder years
super mario cartoon

Yes, the super mario super show was fucking sweet!

SolidZach is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.11.2006, 06:34 PM   #67
Danny Himself
invito al cielo

Danny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's asses
When I was very little all I'd watch was cartoons. Looney Toons and Mr Ben are some notables. I've always (never stopped) watched the Simpsons. I appreciate it more these days.

I watched all the Nick shows of the time, Clarissa Explains, Kenan and Kel, Tucker, and of course Sabrina. I stopped watching Sabrina after my dad accused me of only watching it because Sabrina was hot. Outraged as a 9 year old, I stopped watching it.
Danny Himself is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.11.2006, 06:38 PM   #68
johnnywinternoshow
the end of the ugly

johnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's assesjohnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's assesjohnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's assesjohnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's assesjohnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's assesjohnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's assesjohnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's assesjohnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's assesjohnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's assesjohnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's assesjohnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's asses
I was big big into wrestling as a kid. I had tons of figures,videos etc I remember when i was 8 my mum told me it was all fake and I ran off crying shouting "YOU'RE A LIAAARR!!!"

what an idiot
johnnywinternoshow is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.11.2006, 06:39 PM   #69
Danny Himself
invito al cielo

Danny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnywinternoshow
I was big big into wrestling as a kid. I had tons of figures,videos etc I remember when i was 8 my mum told me it was all fake and I ran off crying shouting "YOU'RE A LIAAARR!!!"

what an idiot

I remember everyone being into wrestling and I just never got it.
Danny Himself is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.11.2006, 07:35 PM   #70
umjammer atomsk
the end of the ugly

umjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's assesumjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's assesumjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's assesumjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's assesumjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's assesumjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's assesumjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's assesumjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's assesumjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's assesumjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's assesumjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's asses
Ok, I can't believe I missed this thread. A few of mine:

dexter's lab
quantum leap
powerpuff girls
johnny bravo
ren & stimpy
little bear
goosebumps
are you afraid of the dark?
all that (with the original cast)
keenan and kell
the twilight zone
rocko's modern life
power rangers
sailor moon
dragon ball and dragon ball z
x-files
sheep in the big city
gundam wing
south park
batman
spiderman
x-men
mr. rogers
the muppets
muppet babies
courage the cowardly dog
pete and pete
wonder years
thomas the train
space
voltron
transformers
doug
hey arnold
scooby doo
ronin warriors
alex mac
lois and bram's elephant show (?)
gullah gullah island
secret squirrel
top cat
tom and jerry
sonic the hedgehog
yogi bear
swat cats
bikermice from mars (?)
reboot
teenage mutant ninja turtles
josie and the pussy cats
kablam!
mummies alive
pokemon
creepy crawlers
action max (?)

and I know there is a ton more. I've forgotten the names of a lot of the shows I used to watch.

umjammer atomsk is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.11.2006, 08:13 PM   #71
SonikJesus
the end of the ugly

SonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheriff Rhys Chatham
street sharks?

Hey, I remember that show. It was cool. Then they had a killer whale later on in the show. Man, they totally destroyed the streets in that show.

Some other ones that I forgot.

-Double-Dragons
-Sonic the hedgehog. (The funny one where it was more wacky and not so much action. I used to wake up every morning and watch it.)
SonikJesus is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.11.2006, 08:18 PM   #72
EMMAh
invito al cielo

EMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's asses
I used to watch X-Men and Dragon Ball Z too. I've always thought Pokemon was dumb though.
My mom wouldn't let me and my brother watch Power Rangers because it was too violent, but we watch it anyways.

EMMAh is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.12.2006, 02:49 AM   #73
finding nobody
invito al cielo

finding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's asses
power muthafuckin rangers
barney
sesame street
all that
anything that used to be on cartoon network
finding nobody is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.12.2006, 03:27 AM   #74
sonicl
invito al cielo

sonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hip Priest
Paddington Bear.
Looney Tunes.
Roobarb and Custard.
Trumpton.
Camberwick Green.

I'm still happy to watch any of them.

Man, you rock!

But to your list I need to add:

The Clangers
Dangermouse
Hectors House
Hong Kong Phooey
Wombles
sonicl is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.12.2006, 04:07 AM   #75
DemonBox
the end of the ugly

DemonBox kicks all y'all's assesDemonBox kicks all y'all's assesDemonBox kicks all y'all's assesDemonBox kicks all y'all's assesDemonBox kicks all y'all's assesDemonBox kicks all y'all's assesDemonBox kicks all y'all's assesDemonBox kicks all y'all's assesDemonBox kicks all y'all's assesDemonBox kicks all y'all's assesDemonBox kicks all y'all's asses
If you're from Norway, I'll bet you have some sort of memories of this great, (freaky and scary) show that NRK showed.

DemonBox is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.12.2006, 04:15 AM   #76
umjammer atomsk
the end of the ugly

umjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's assesumjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's assesumjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's assesumjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's assesumjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's assesumjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's assesumjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's assesumjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's assesumjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's assesumjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's assesumjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's asses
That looks really cool demonbox. Do you remember the Title?

Hey Mighty Morphin Power Rangers fans, I owned all of you with my fandom. I saw the Power Rangers live in concert back in 95'. Twas sweet, my sister and I got holographic card necklaces (which we used to reflect light to kill Lord Zed) and multi-colored lightsabers.

I also had the complete Zord collection and action figures from the first two seasons and a couple of Halloween costumes, too. Oh, yeah.

Of course I may be mistaken about my fandom because I haven't read through all of this thread yet. If so, feel free to put me in my place.

umjammer atomsk is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.12.2006, 04:19 AM   #77
Hip Priest
invito al cielo

Hip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonicl
...Hong Kong Phooey...

I forgot about him!

Good old Penry - another preogramme that stands the test of time. I also used to find Sooty and Sweep very funny.

Abhor that which is evil; cleave to that which is good.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/outsidethecamp/
Hip Priest is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.12.2006, 04:19 AM   #78
Hip Priest
invito al cielo

Hip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by DemonBox
If you're from Norway, I'll bet you have some sort of memories of this great, (freaky and scary) show that NRK showed.

What was it called? They look cool - I wonder if it's on youtube?

Abhor that which is evil; cleave to that which is good.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/outsidethecamp/
Hip Priest is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.12.2006, 04:20 AM   #79
DemonBox
the end of the ugly

DemonBox kicks all y'all's assesDemonBox kicks all y'all's assesDemonBox kicks all y'all's assesDemonBox kicks all y'all's assesDemonBox kicks all y'all's assesDemonBox kicks all y'all's assesDemonBox kicks all y'all's assesDemonBox kicks all y'all's assesDemonBox kicks all y'all's assesDemonBox kicks all y'all's assesDemonBox kicks all y'all's asses
Pompel & Pilt are fucking crazy, they used to give me nigthmares

On norwegian it's called:

Pompel og Pilt
DemonBox is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.12.2006, 04:23 AM   #80
LifeDistortion
expwy. to yr skull

LifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's asses
Does anyone remember a show called "D.C. Follies"? It was a sitcom with the presidents as puppets. It was from the eighties. Think back to that Genesis video "Land of Confusion" it was very much like that. I remmeber watching that like in the late 80's, a very odd show.
LifeDistortion is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth