Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Sonic Gossip
Reload this Page Gordon/Moore Family Event
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 08.05.2006, 01:50 PM   #1
lovesonicevol
children of satan

lovesonicevol has much to be proud oflovesonicevol has much to be proud oflovesonicevol has much to be proud oflovesonicevol has much to be proud oflovesonicevol has much to be proud oflovesonicevol has much to be proud oflovesonicevol has much to be proud oflovesonicevol has much to be proud oflovesonicevol has much to be proud oflovesonicevol has much to be proud of
I can't stand watching Gilmore Girls for obvious reasons but I heard Thurston Kim and Coko played a song on one of the episodes from the Filter article on SY. This made me get out my mother's DVD seasons and start digging thru it. Needless to say I couldn't find it becuz I couldn't stand any more of that shit. I just want to know what they play. Does anyone know?

lovesonicevol is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.05.2006, 03:17 PM   #3
lovesonicevol
children of satan

lovesonicevol has much to be proud oflovesonicevol has much to be proud oflovesonicevol has much to be proud oflovesonicevol has much to be proud oflovesonicevol has much to be proud oflovesonicevol has much to be proud oflovesonicevol has much to be proud oflovesonicevol has much to be proud oflovesonicevol has much to be proud oflovesonicevol has much to be proud of
THanx

lovesonicevol is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth