Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page ATTN 29-39 Year Olds: Career & Education Options in the 2010's
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 03.05.2015, 11:12 PM   #41
SonikJesus
the end of the ugly

SonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's asses
this thread makes me feel so good in that I dont feel alone. I had a meltdown a couple years back and came here asking for advice. you guys were real comforting. Thanks !@#$%! yr pms really helped and I dont think Ive said thanks. But yea I kinda had another meltdown last week and quit my job. A shitty ass grocery store job. I couldnt take it. I was having serious suicidal thoughts so I quit cause I know those are bad haha. I don't have a job currently but I really am happy now. I havent felt the need to nor have i smoked weed or drank alcohol since I quit. And i was getting high every day. Maybe its cause i quit i dunno. I have a job interview tomorrow to substitute teach in a school district near me. I dont have a passion for it but im just trying it. hopefully ill like it and hopefully theyll hire me. I wish I was actually interested in shit so i could get a job in it. But i literally have no interest in any career field. Theyre all just careers to me. Something Ill have to do for the rest of my life. that shit sounds depressing to me. Sometimes I just think I'm too weird and awkward to function in this society. Id go to work everyday and wonder how do all of my coworers do it. dont they care? how do they do this shit everyday and not care? but I gotta stick it out i guess. part of me just wants to become a bum/street musician.

theres a storm coming... hopefully
SonikJesus is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.05.2015, 11:16 PM   #42
SonikJesus
the end of the ugly

SonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's asses
i just now read the whole thread and now feel even less alone. i know how u feel guys.
SonikJesus is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.07.2015, 12:57 PM   #43
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
hey, yes you did say it, glad to help, and good to hear you're taking care of yourself.

when you get your next job save your money so you can open a busker churro stand!

you might have to start smaller but it would be a great combo. churros y guitarras.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth