Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Is Trump really a serious contender for the Republican nomination?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 08.02.2020, 09:57 AM   #8481
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor
I’ve said it NUMEROUS times before and it still stands today, quote and replay any “factually untrue bull crap” and I’ll be happy to discuss it! And if proven to be actually false and not just your disagreed opinion, I’ll delete it!

False. You mutants immediately discredit the source. Nevermind that you take your shit from Fox, The New York Post, Russian press (!), the goddamn Bible (sheezus) or seriously fucked-up conspiracy theories websites and tweets - Lawd forbid if we quote The Washington Post, The New York Times, CNN, The Guardian, or even The Economist and The Wall Street Journal (fuck me). And then comes false balance, false equivalence and argument to moderation from you - "you have your links, we have ours". That line of thinking is what got us in this putrid mess. One word, morons: accountability. When Obama was a presidential candidate, your sources said the end of civilization was coming. It didn't. But hey, you said "it was coming", so then with Hillary it was coming, now with Biden it is coming. You're the never-wrongers, accountable to no one - keep bringing on the lies, some of them gotta stick, and if the events are so big that they overwhelm them, nope, we never said 'em.

The media I usually quote (the "fake news" one, the "lamestream" one, so you dotards can understand what I'm referring to - even if I almost always include an extra link to all sources listed on Google News at a given moment) IS accountable. And it just has to be particularly accountable in this era, because since they're under attack by your Dear Leader 57 times a day, any factual mistake will result in handing your wannabe dictator a weapon of mass destruction against them. If they fuck up they have to own it, and they do by printing/posting a correction, even if it's about something basically superfluous to the story.

Having explained this (which is elemental stuff, really, I'm not discovering anything), back to your post above: you'll never "be happy to discuss", much less admit to be "proven actually false". You quote the BIBLE in what should be a serious back-and-forth for fuck's sakes. Talking to a Taliban asshole would be just as rewarding.

GADJI BERI BIMBA GLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDI E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

The Soup Nazi is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.02.2020, 10:30 AM   #8482
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Soup Nazi
False. You mutants immediately discredit the source. Nevermind that you take your shit from Fox, The New York Post, Russian press (!), the goddamn Bible (sheezus) or seriously fucked-up conspiracy theories websites and tweets - Lawd forbid if we quote The Washington Post, The New York Times, CNN, The Guardian, or even The Economist and The Wall Street Journal (fuck me). And then comes false balance, false equivalence and argument to moderation from you - "you have your links, we have ours". That line of thinking is what got us in this putrid mess. One word, morons: accountability. When Obama was a presidential candidate, your sources said the end of civilization was coming. It didn't. But hey, you said "it was coming", so then with Hillary it was coming, now with Biden it is coming. You're the never-wrongers, accountable to no one - keep bringing on the lies, some of them gotta stick, and if the events are so big that they overwhelm them, nope, we never said 'em.

The media I usually quote (the "fake news" one, the "lamestream" one, so you dotards can understand what I'm referring to - even if I almost always include an extra link to all sources listed on Google News at a given moment) IS accountable. And it just has to be particularly accountable in this era, because since they're under attack by your Dear Leader 57 times a day, any factual mistake will result in handing your wannabe dictator a weapon of mass destruction against them. If they fuck up they have to own it, and they do by printing/posting a correction, even if it's about something basically superfluous to the story.

Having explained this (which is elemental stuff, really, I'm not discovering anything), back to your post above: you'll never "be happy to discuss", much less admit to be "proven actually false". You quote the BIBLE in what should be a serious back-and-forth for fuck's sakes. Talking to a Taliban asshole would be just as rewarding.

When someone can’t handle the TRUTH, they resort to post such as this because they have nowhere else to go!

Just another EPIC FAIL from a member of SYG!!
Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.02.2020, 10:35 AM   #8483
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:

Then GO the FUCK AWAY.

Also, wanna add another exclamation mark to that? I think with one or two more you get a MAGA hat and a baloney sandwich.

GADJI BERI BIMBA GLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDI E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

Old 08.02.2020, 10:49 AM   #8484
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:

Quote:
Then GO the FUCK AWAY.

Also, wanna add another exclamation mark to that? I think with one or two more you get a MAGA hat and a baloney sandwich.

Speaking of EPIC FAILS......remember last page when Soup proclaimed he put me on ignore : )

It appears Soup deleted that post......that nazi can’t quit me!
Old 08.02.2020, 10:59 AM   #8485
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

Quote:
Speaking of EPIC FAILS......remember last page when Soup proclaimed he put me on ignore : )

It appears Soup deleted that post......that nazi can’t quit me!

I haven't deleted shit, motherfucker:

http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/sho...5&postcount=29

It was a different thread. Top-notch reporting skills there, fuckface.

Old 08.02.2020, 11:17 AM   #8486
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Quote:
I haven't deleted shit, motherfucker:

http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/sho...5&postcount=29

It was a different thread. Top-notch reporting skills there, fuckface.

HEY-I finally got something wrong : )

Well, the part about deleting a post. However, I was correct about Soup not being able to quit me because he’s no better at ignoring than Skuj!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Schunk
I've asked for one example. Bytor has asked for one example.

Kindly present?

CRICKETS
Old 08.02.2020, 11:37 AM   #8487
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Schunk
I wasn't there, but there was a small demonstration to defund the police in front of the Public Safety Complex this evening (about which cause which I have mixed feelings, as I do believe that police are overtasked with social service issues which their training doesn't really equip them to handle, and would better be handled by social services professionals, yet understand that the police are first on the scene, and should be fully funded to operate with social services backup available).

Five arrests were made, largely in response to the arrest a couple of days ago of a teenaged girl for allegedly striking an officer with her bullhorn (the law around here only allows amplification at demonstrations to the point that it's barely audible, as I indicated in an earlier post about a BLM demo I attended where I couldn't hear a thing), along with a man who allegedly attempted to interfere with her arrest.

Anyways, one observer at this evening's demo said the following: “Look at them, they are dressed to the nines of riot gear. They are over funded not supporting the needs of the community and the needs of communities across the country,” Justin Bloomberg said.

I would disagree with that statement, as I attended the huge (40.000 strong) demonstration in Boston of August 2017 where there was a near-riot, and the police there were wearing body armor and plastic shin guards. The Providence police shown here are wearing helmets and carrying clubs and shields, but nothing else. They certainly weren't wearing full combat gear as were about a dozen of the police who responded to the murder I witnessed last August.

That aged like milk didn't it.

Down with this sort of thing.
h8kurdt is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.02.2020, 11:41 AM   #8488
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by h8kurdt
"With Universal Mail-In Voting (not Absentee Voting, which is good), 2020 will be the most INACCURATE & FRAUDULENT Election in history. It will be a great embarrassment to the USA. Delay the Election until people can properly, securely and safely vote???"

Trump shitting himself cos he's realised there's a good chance he might lose the election. Imagine if Obama had suggested the same under similar circumstances.

Trump's bummers on here have been n
mightily quiet about this haven't they. Surely they don't agree with delaying the election?

Old 08.02.2020, 12:29 PM   #8489
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Quote:
PROMOTE ABORTIONS OF BABIES
Fact-check: Do Democrats support abortion up until (and after) birth?......Statesman (February 2020)

“ Republican lawmakers questioned the bill's sponsor on the scope of the proposal, asking whether the measure would allow a woman who is dilating to get a abortion.

"My bill would allow that," said Democratic lawmaker Kathy Tran. "Yes."

On Late-Term Abortion, 2020 Democrats Are to the Left Even of Obama in 2008......NationalReview (July 2019)

“Do you believe a woman should be able to terminate a pregnancy up until the moment of birth?” Martha MacCallum asked Bernie Sanders at a Fox News town hall. “I think that that happens very, very rarely,” Sanders replied, before concluding: “The decision over abortion belongs to a woman and her physician, not the federal government, not the state government.

I provide quotes regarding many Democrats desires for the killing of full term babies who are still inside a dilating mother......or even after birth. Just to be clear, a woman is considered to be in the active stage of labor once the cervix dilates to around 5 to 6 cm and contractions begin to get longer, stronger, and closer together.

h8kurdt has shown his true colors!

Quote:
Allow free choice for women to have abortions? Why wouldn't I?

Only SICKOS would approve of killing a healthy baby after it has been born!!!

There was once a time when Democrats were in full agreement concerning abortion after the first trimester......they were against it! The only exception being the life of the mother.

But as I have shown above, many Democrats desire the women’s ability to have her child killed during the dilation process......or even more sickening, once the child has been removed from the birthing canal.

Anyone who still has their morals in tact should be very concerned about the quotes above. It took just a couple months of a pandemic before the government started shutting down churches and backyard barbecues......all while approving of the hundreds upon hundreds who made up the mobs in the streets.

These are the things people will be voting about in just over three months......and who will name the replacement of Ruth Bader Ginsburg to the Supreme Court?
Old 08.02.2020, 12:42 PM   #8490
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Quote:
Surely they don't agree with delaying the election?

100% disagree......FIRST Tuesday in November!!!

Stand in line with your mask on and cast your vote!!!

Nevada shenanigans

“Gov. Sisolak and the NV Dems called a special session with no public present and inside 24 hours are ramming through mail-in balloting and ballot harvesting. They are massively altering our election 97 days out entirely without the SecState. They are working to steal our election“
Old 08.02.2020, 12:55 PM   #8491
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

Quote:
Nevada shenanigans

“Gov. Sisolak and the NV Dems called a special session with no public present and inside 24 hours are ramming through mail-in balloting and ballot harvesting. They are massively altering our election 97 days out entirely without the SecState. They are working to steal our election“

Wanted an example, douchebag? There's your example. Quoting from the co-chair of Trump's campaign in Nevada, spewing bullshit. Now it's your duty to show me the respective fact-checking, imbecile.

Old 08.02.2020, 02:07 PM   #8492
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Quote:
There's your example. Quoting from the co-chair of Trump's campaign in Nevada, spewing bullshit. Now it's your duty to show me the respective fact-checking

The former Attorney General of Nevada’s first statement:

“Gov. Sisolak and the NV Dems called a special session with no public present and inside 24 hours are ramming through mail-in balloting and ballot harvesting.”

According to the Reno Gazette Journal:
Gov. Steve Sisolak issued a formal proclamation Thursday to call the Nevada Legislature into its second special session beginning at 9 a.m. Friday, July 31.

In the proclamation, the following policy items are included for consideration:

Ensuring Nevadans can exercise their fundamental right to vote in a way that does not dangerously expose them to increased risk of COVID-19 infection

“They’ve got to address the liability issue, because the lawsuits have already started, Lokken added. “And the November election. … I think they’ll definitely want to push the mail-in (ballot) issue.”

Mail-in ballot issue
”Secretary of State Barbara Cegavske has long signaled her intention to return to in-person voting after COVID forced officials to hold the state’s first vote-by-mail primary election in June.

Nevada’s lone Republican statewide officeholder on Friday confirmed she was sticking to that plan despite a statewide spike in virus cases, explaining she would need a budget bump of up to $5 million to pay for a second all-mail election.”

Hard for me to prove what he was concerned about other than linking his tweet, but the facts were accurate!
Old 08.02.2020, 02:24 PM   #8493
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

Quote:
The former Attorney General of Nevada’s first statement:

“Gov. Sisolak and the NV Dems called a special session with no public present and inside 24 hours are ramming through mail-in balloting and ballot harvesting.”

According to the Reno Gazette Journal:
Gov. Steve Sisolak issued a formal proclamation Thursday to call the Nevada Legislature into its second special session beginning at 9 a.m. Friday, July 31.

Ensuring Nevadans can exercise their fundamental right to vote in a way that does not dangerously expose them to increased risk of COVID-19 infection

“They’ve got to address the liability issue, because the lawsuits have already started, Lokken added. “And the November election. … I think they’ll definitely want to push the mail-in (ballot) issue.”

Mail-in ballot issue
”Secretary of State Barbara Cegavske has long signaled her intention to return to in-person voting after COVID forced officials to hold the state’s first vote-by-mail primary election in June.

Nevada’s lone Republican statewide officeholder on Friday confirmed she was sticking to that plan despite a statewide spike in virus cases, explaining she would need a budget bump of up to $5 million to pay for a second all-mail election.”

Hard for me to prove what he was concerned about other than linking his tweet, but the facts were accurate!

The former AG's colorful depiction of this as "ramming through" legislation is irrelevant; he can go get rammed in the ass for all I care. Here's the real point:

Quote:

Ensuring Nevadans can exercise their fundamental right to vote in a way that does not dangerously expose them to increased risk of COVID-19 infection.

WHY. IS. MAIL-IN BALLOT. WRONG? It is legal, it is extremely appropriate during this pandemic, and unless you can prove Nevada is expecting a few Jumbo-jets sent by Xi Jinping jam-packed with fake votes to favor Biden, you can go fuck a goat.

Old 08.02.2020, 02:45 PM   #8494
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Quote:
WHY. IS. MAIL-IN BALLOT. WRONG

Mail-in ballots have always been an option to those who requested it due to being out of town or unable to get around.

Everyone is in favor of that! More importantly, the previous way of conducting the mail-in option didn’t require the Governor’s signature:

KOLO ABC Nevada
The bill originally introduced in the Nevada Assembly passed the Nevada Senate on Sunday. Voting was along party lines.

The bill, which allows ballots to be mailed to all active voters, goes to Gov. Steve Sisolak for approval.

Individuals who purchase a lottery ticket, they have the option to mail-in their winning ticket to the lottery commission......but who is foolish enough to trust the postal system with a million dollar winning lottery ticket???
Old 08.02.2020, 02:53 PM   #8495
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

Quote:
Individuals who purchase a lottery ticket, they have the option to mail-in their winning ticket to the lottery commission......but who is foolish enough to trust the postal system with a million dollar winning lottery ticket???

Better than trust it on a chad. Christ on a STICK you're stupid. Bye-bye.

Old 08.02.2020, 03:14 PM   #8496
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
i just wanted to say that beauregard and skunk are uglier in writing than in photo, and that’s saying A LOT.

meaning their outsides reflect their insides after all haaa haaahaaaaaaaa haaaaaaa

(in my opinion of course)

fuck off you dogs
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.02.2020, 06:37 PM   #8497
tw2113
expwy. to yr skull

tw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's asses
my butthole hurts
Old 08.03.2020, 10:37 AM   #8498
Diesel
the destroyed room

Diesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's asses
Why are people quoting the daily mail?
Diesel is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.03.2020, 11:32 AM   #8499
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

Quote:
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
·
4h
In an illegal late night coup, Nevada’s clubhouse Governor made it impossible for Republicans to win the state. Post Office could never handle the Traffic of Mail-In Votes without preparation. Using Covid to steal the state. See you in Court!

Reckon he was meant to keep the bit about republicans not winning the state quiet? Oh Trump...

Old 08.03.2020, 08:10 PM   #8500
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Quote:

I forgot to mention that those winning lottery tickets must be signed before redemption can occur......speaking of signatures: Why the Botched N.Y.C. Primary Has Become the November Nightmare

Ari Fletcher tweet
“An absentee ballot without a signature is not a “minor error”. It is a ballot that must be rejected. If ballots sent in lack signatures, there is no way to match them against voter rolls to be sure the ballot is genuine. Signatures matter. Postmarks too.”
375415422423424 425 426427428435 > »
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth