Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Random Drug Testing
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 05.10.2006, 02:59 PM   #21
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
you bet. i try to avoid hospitals as much as i can. first of all they are ridden with diseases. second, they are ran by addicts. third, the malpractice rate is absurdly high. i'll stick to bed rest as long as i can, thank you very much.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.10.2006, 03:02 PM   #22
Пятхъдесят Шест
invito al cielo

Пятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's asses
I guess in a total emergency, like my foot falling off or something, its the only logical place to go. But as far as, having a stomach ache, or anything that doesn't feel deadly, mind of matter works. ehah.
Пятхъдесят Шест is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.10.2006, 03:08 PM   #23
atari 2600
invito al cielo

atari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's asses
depends on the stoner, !@#$%!

I have been high for 99.999% of the posts I've ever made on this board. I work high. I always have.

but as i've written before... as a rough rule-of thumb: people with lower than a 130 i.q should not be smoking any high-potency marijuana.
atari 2600 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.10.2006, 03:52 PM   #24
Disgruntled Youth
the end of the ugly

Disgruntled Youth kicks all y'all's assesDisgruntled Youth kicks all y'all's assesDisgruntled Youth kicks all y'all's assesDisgruntled Youth kicks all y'all's assesDisgruntled Youth kicks all y'all's assesDisgruntled Youth kicks all y'all's assesDisgruntled Youth kicks all y'all's assesDisgruntled Youth kicks all y'all's assesDisgruntled Youth kicks all y'all's assesDisgruntled Youth kicks all y'all's assesDisgruntled Youth kicks all y'all's asses
What I don't get is the fact that alcohol is far worse & it's legal. Are the penalties the same for a weed head & a alcoholic. I think that a person who drinks has a better chance of getting away, i mean when you go & take a drug test that's what their looking for drug not alcohol. & if alcohol were to show up lets say one beer would they give you hsit for that? I would like to think no.

"Drink Guinness & live,
Hate Guinness & die"
Lee "Scratch" Perry
Disgruntled Youth is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.10.2006, 04:54 PM   #25
SecretGirl13
little trouble girl

SecretGirl13 has a couple of kiss-ass net friends
Hospitals are kind of hypocritical like that. My mom worked in the respiratory department of a hospital for years and a bunch of the other secretaries and nurses smoked a lot---when they were handling blackened lungs and watching people die from it all day. I think it's just that a lot of hospitals are publicly-owned so pot is a touchy subject for the government.
Old 05.11.2006, 12:16 AM   #26
Neongod
the destroyed room

Neongod has a brilliant futureNeongod has a brilliant futureNeongod has a brilliant futureNeongod has a brilliant futureNeongod has a brilliant futureNeongod has a brilliant futureNeongod has a brilliant futureNeongod has a brilliant futureNeongod has a brilliant futureNeongod has a brilliant futureNeongod has a brilliant future
I had to give it up because of my job. It sucks and it's a shitty situation, but the fact is that weed IS illegal. As long as that's true it's no violation of personal freedom. Basically, your employer == your daddy. As long as you're under their roof, you follow their rules. And it's a shame that so many good workers lose their jobs over something like this.

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth