Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Saturday Night Live fans please help me
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 04.28.2006, 11:41 PM   #1
EyeballGrowth
the end of the ugly

EyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's asses
I'm looking for one of the commercials. I don't remember the actual name of the commercial but it was the one with the electronic nativity scene with the " Crying baby jesus " that makes the disturbing satanic droning sounds instead of crying like it's supposed to. I looked here http://snl.jt.org/comm/ to try to find the name of the commercial so maybe I could look it up on youtube but I can't find it. Anyone know the name of it?
EyeballGrowth is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.29.2006, 12:00 AM   #2
luckynumber9
bad moon rising

luckynumber9 cold hard suckaluckynumber9 cold hard suckaluckynumber9 cold hard suckaluckynumber9 cold hard suckaluckynumber9 cold hard suckaluckynumber9 cold hard suckaluckynumber9 cold hard suckaluckynumber9 cold hard suckaluckynumber9 cold hard suckaluckynumber9 cold hard suckaluckynumber9 cold hard sucka
Yes! I remember that commercial, back when SNL was still good. It's the one called Grimaldi Classic Creations. Good luck finding actual video of it though. For some reason very few SNL clips ever make it to internet circulation.

edit: http://snltranscripts.jt.org/95/95ggrimaldi.phtml has the transcript of it

and we looked
and we passed
through the hallway of shatterproof glass
luckynumber9 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth