Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Madonna can fuck herself
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 10.26.2006, 10:02 AM   #21
porkmarras
invito al cielo

porkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonik death
You'd have to be a complete and utter prick if you didn't honestly believe that this whole 'stunt' is just another part in madonna's sick and greedy life. Get a grip, prick!
But how can adopting a child be a 'stunt'?Madonna has her flaws,we know that,but i really doubt she'd go all the way to adopt a child to feed her already well established image.I think that the one who's talking bollocks is yourself here.

porkmarras is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.26.2006, 10:04 AM   #22
against_the_grain
stalker

against_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard sucka
All these posts are from the standpoint of Madonna...

Look at it this way...

The kid just won the lottery and didn't even have to buy a ticket !!!

He must be a LUCKY STAR !!!! Yay for the little yardape ! *said, lovingly of course*

Do not fear mistakes. There are none

Miles Davis
against_the_grain is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.26.2006, 10:06 AM   #23
sonik death
bad moon rising

sonik death has much to be proud ofsonik death has much to be proud ofsonik death has much to be proud ofsonik death has much to be proud ofsonik death has much to be proud ofsonik death has much to be proud ofsonik death has much to be proud ofsonik death has much to be proud ofsonik death has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by porkmarras
But how can adopting a child be a 'stunt'?Madonna has her flaws,we know that,but i really doubt she'd go all the way to adopt a child to feed her already well established image.I think that the one who's talking bollocks is yourself here.

Well, if that's your opinion, fine.
I totally think her whole life is about promoting herself, and if that means adopting a child from a disadvantaged background, then that's exactly what she'll do.
Old 10.26.2006, 10:08 AM   #24
screamingskull
invito al cielo

screamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's asses
"Madonna can fuck herself"

wow really, i knew she was more flexable because of all the yoga, but this is impressive.
screamingskull is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.26.2006, 10:08 AM   #25
sonik death
bad moon rising

sonik death has much to be proud ofsonik death has much to be proud ofsonik death has much to be proud ofsonik death has much to be proud ofsonik death has much to be proud ofsonik death has much to be proud ofsonik death has much to be proud ofsonik death has much to be proud ofsonik death has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by against_the_grain
All these posts are from the standpoint of Madonna...

Look at it this way...

The kid just won the lottery and didn't even have to buy a ticket !!!

He must be a LUCKY STAR !!!! Yay for the little yardape ! *said, lovingly of course*

Yeah, yay, he too can be corrupted by her sick and greedy life style.
Old 10.26.2006, 10:17 AM   #26
against_the_grain
stalker

against_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard sucka
Quote:
Yeah, yay, he too can be corrupted by her sick and greedy life style.

The kid was living a borderline lifestyle. Now he's into the groove, eating more than just worms and grubs....living with the material girl.

I get ya on the Madonna extravagence.....but I loved her in 'Suddenly Seeking Susan'....so I overlook alot of her other aspects. My bad.

Still though....The kid's belly will fill out from good food than from starvation....I'm really feeling for the little kid in this scenario....materially as corrupt as it is....better than an orphanage.

I always wanted to adopt a baby hippo......wonder if they got any hippo orphanages over there ?

Miles Davis
Old 10.26.2006, 10:27 AM   #27
fishmonkey
invito al cielo

fishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Get a grip, prick!

hey!
no need for the "prick" statement, chill the fuck out, should you not be somewhere else reading a tabloid?..
Old 10.26.2006, 10:28 AM   #28
sonik death
bad moon rising

It probably harder to get Hippo's into the country than children! Good luck with it though, I really respect what you're doing for these poor little Hippo's.
Old 10.26.2006, 10:29 AM   #29
sonik death
bad moon rising

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishmonkey
hey!
no need for the "prick" statement, chill the fuck out, should you not be somewhere else reading a tabloid?..

Whatever. Don't get upset.
Old 10.26.2006, 10:36 AM   #30
against_the_grain
stalker

Quote:
It probably harder to get Hippo's into the country than children! Good luck with it though, I really respect what you're doing for these poor little Hippo's.

Yeah...you're probably right...

But it's the thought that counts, right ?

Maybe I'll steal one from a circus. Goofingly as it seems, I'm serious about wishing I had a baby hippo....it's one of the first things I wanted as a small child.

I don't want real kids...I want unconditional love ... that a pet gives you...

Miles Davis
Old 10.26.2006, 10:36 AM   #31
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
yeah man, why the personal attacks? so I have a large and thick prick, so what? why the need to point it out and embarras me? so what if I have issues closing my zipper front on my slacks? so what if people think I have armadillos in my trousers?

ha ha

for real though, learn about what madonna has been up to for 5 years with her charity work and then complain.
Old 10.26.2006, 10:38 AM   #32
sonik death
bad moon rising

Oh shit sorry, I forgot to renew my fanclub membership! Maybe I'll subscribe to Celebrity Asslickers to...
Old 10.26.2006, 10:45 AM   #33
porkmarras
invito al cielo

porkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's asses
Oh give it a rest man!I bought my copy of Hello! magazine today and i can't wait to read all the gossip on it.I wonder what your opinion would be if the one doing the adopting was Kim Gordon(WHO'S ALSO A CELEBRITY OF SOME SORT!),eh?What with the Mothers Against Noise bollocks giving her shit for subjecting a baby to a complete racket from an early age and all that?

Old 10.26.2006, 11:18 AM   #34
fishmonkey
invito al cielo

fishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Whatever. Don't get upset.

"ehh... like ... what everrrr"

you're the one getting upset mate, Rob Instigator is a valued member of this board... you, on the other hand i havent really heard of, i mean a million "sonikdeaths" and "sonicthreats" and "sonic.. this that and the others" pass thru this board, they get bored and disappear.
today i am actually "jacks joys of spring" and no "sonik blow-in" is gonna piss on my parade.
Old 10.26.2006, 11:36 AM   #35
Hip Priest
invito al cielo

Hip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's asses
I'm glad MAdonna lives a lifestyle that takes advantage of her wealth; I find it more offensive when people win the lottery or whartever and claim that they won't change their lifestyle at all (why play then?). Her lifetyle isn't really 'extravagant' because (as far as I'm aware) she lives within her means.

I'm glad she's adopting a child, because it's a great thing to do. When i hear of a child beingtaken out of poverty and given a chance like this it makes me happy for the child. If a child being given the chance of a better life causes offence to some, then I would suggest that the problem is neither the child's nor Madonna's.

Quote:
All these fuckin assholes make me so sick, preaching their fuckin beliefs

Abhor that which is evil; cleave to that which is good.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/outsidethecamp/
Hip Priest is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.26.2006, 12:20 PM   #36
sonik death
bad moon rising

You bunch of mother fucker!
Old 10.26.2006, 12:29 PM   #37
HaydenAsche
invito al cielo

HaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daddylikes
Your mom can fuck herself in the ass. Idiot. Squared. Retard.

Yes. This man is a genius. Listen to him.
Old 10.26.2006, 12:30 PM   #38
sonik death
bad moon rising

No, fuck you too!
Old 10.26.2006, 01:06 PM   #39
Intellivision
i'm a rotten little fuck

Intellivision kicks all y'all's assesIntellivision kicks all y'all's assesIntellivision kicks all y'all's assesIntellivision kicks all y'all's assesIntellivision kicks all y'all's assesIntellivision kicks all y'all's assesIntellivision kicks all y'all's assesIntellivision kicks all y'all's assesIntellivision kicks all y'all's assesIntellivision kicks all y'all's assesIntellivision kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by screamingskull
"Madonna can fuck herself"

wow really, i knew she was more flexable because of all the yoga, but this is impressive.

haha repped
I wanted to write something to this effect, but got too busy.
Intellivision is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.27.2006, 06:11 PM   #40
porkmarras
invito al cielo

Let's hear it from Madonna herself:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=GqOjmz5mYXs

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth