Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page damned zionism, happy birthday Israel!
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 05.14.2008, 04:29 PM   #21
racehorse
100%

racehorse kicks all y'all's assesracehorse kicks all y'all's assesracehorse kicks all y'all's assesracehorse kicks all y'all's assesracehorse kicks all y'all's assesracehorse kicks all y'all's assesracehorse kicks all y'all's assesracehorse kicks all y'all's assesracehorse kicks all y'all's assesracehorse kicks all y'all's assesracehorse kicks all y'all's asses
Haha.
Anyway - Zionism - moan, moan, moan... Yes, it is a crime to the converted and nobody here is being converted. An Arabian schoolteacher had her head blown off two days ago by Israeli troops outside her house in front of her 2 children.
Old 05.14.2008, 04:37 PM   #23
Gogogonorrhea
little trouble girl

Gogogonorrhea kicks all y'all's assesGogogonorrhea kicks all y'all's assesGogogonorrhea kicks all y'all's assesGogogonorrhea kicks all y'all's assesGogogonorrhea kicks all y'all's assesGogogonorrhea kicks all y'all's assesGogogonorrhea kicks all y'all's assesGogogonorrhea kicks all y'all's assesGogogonorrhea kicks all y'all's assesGogogonorrhea kicks all y'all's assesGogogonorrhea kicks all y'all's asses
So that fatous Selassie worshipping guy and the other guy who's constantly talking about asses and how "music has to fucking rock man it has to fucking rock" don't like Israel. Surprise, surprise.
Old 05.14.2008, 04:46 PM   #24
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
wht I do not get, and have never gotten, is why, after WWII, when the nations that defeated the german nazis, and who had stood by letting the mnazi's exterminate their jews/gyypsies/homosexuals/freemasons/etc. felt all guilty and wanted to give the hebrews and homeland, WHY did they not give them a chunk of Germany? There is some beautiful country there. The Krauts would have not been able to say jack fucking shit about it.
Old 05.14.2008, 04:47 PM   #25
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gogogonorrhea
So that fatous Selassie worshipping guy and the other guy who's constantly talking about asses and how "music has to fucking rock man it has to fucking rock" don't like Israel. Surprise, surprise.

I do not like nor dislike israel.

I do not like the shit they pull in the name of religion, nor any country that rules iot's people in the name of religion.
Old 05.14.2008, 04:58 PM   #26
Gogogonorrhea
little trouble girl

Gogogonorrhea kicks all y'all's assesGogogonorrhea kicks all y'all's assesGogogonorrhea kicks all y'all's assesGogogonorrhea kicks all y'all's assesGogogonorrhea kicks all y'all's assesGogogonorrhea kicks all y'all's assesGogogonorrhea kicks all y'all's assesGogogonorrhea kicks all y'all's assesGogogonorrhea kicks all y'all's assesGogogonorrhea kicks all y'all's assesGogogonorrhea kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
WHY did they not give them a chunk of Germany?

Oh yeah. And then the jews could have used the former concentration camps as a basis to their own new cities?
Old 05.14.2008, 05:00 PM   #27
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

ahh, another genius reply.

as if it has been so peachy keen for the hebrews in Israel?

The Jews that were exterminated by the Nazis were Eurpoeans, German, Austrian, Hungarian, Polish citizens. Why NOT give them a chunk of land in defeated Germany?

someplace beautiful, away from the aforementioned concentration camps man.
Old 05.14.2008, 05:04 PM   #28
Gogogonorrhea
little trouble girl

Quote:
I do not like nor dislike israel.

I do not like the shit they pull in the name of religion, nor any country that rules iot's people in the name of religion.

Israel isn't doing anything in the name of religion. Israel is a reaction to the popular misbelief that judaism isn't just a religion but a race. Jews were tortured and killed thoughout the whole history no matter which state they lived in. What is wrong with giving them their own state in order to avoid that?
Old 05.14.2008, 05:06 PM   #29
Gogogonorrhea
little trouble girl

Quote:
someplace beautiful, away from the aforementioned concentration camps man.

Basically there were concentration camps everywhere.
Old 05.14.2008, 05:14 PM   #30
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

I said give them land that is fertile, that is beautiful, that is survivable, and away from their fucked up arab enemies man!

I am down for that.
Old 05.14.2008, 05:28 PM   #31
fugazifan
invito al cielo

fugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's asses
independance day was last week

www.myspace.com/dellilahtheband
www.myspace.com/lecirquedesvampiresmusic
fugazifan is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.15.2008, 03:55 PM   #32
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
What is wrong with giving them their own state in order to avoid that?

well, there kind of were millions of people already living there, who had been there for some time. how can a bunch of European jews feel justified in taking the territory from people who already lived there out of religious and ethnic idealogy? it is as absurd as the American manifest destiny. Just like the US with slavery and manifest destiny, Israel will have to come to terms one day with its terrifying foundations on inequality and injustice. tell the people the truth! But what can we expect, 60 years after the US founding they still had slaves! maybe in a hundred years the israelis will finally get it...

anyways European jews taking the holy lands as a homeland based upon their ideology and religion is about as insane as Alexandrian Ethnic Greeks from Egypt trying to retake Athens today, because they are descendents from athenians from two thousand years ago! I cant go back to germany and take some land because my ancestors lived there two hundred years ago, so how come the whole damned world supports zionims? it is bullshit, sorry, call it as a I see it.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.15.2008, 04:59 PM   #33
Gogogonorrhea
little trouble girl

Although a lot of the Zionists wanted the "holy land" out of religious reasons, you just have to concede that was the most uncomplicated choice for a jewish state. Feel free to name me another place where a jewish state could have been created.
There never was a Palestine state anyway, it always was part of other states and at the time of the creation of Israel it was under British control.

Also thousands of jews were already living in that country because they had to escape from Nazi Germany and had to go somewhere. These jews by the way "weren't welcomed very well" by the Palestinians to put it nicely.*

The allowedly harsh reactions of Israel against Palestines always were acts of defense. Without a doubt a lot of these reactions are exaggerative but if Palestines would stop their aggressions today there wouldn't be any more fights and a Palestine state could be created immediately. Sadly they don't stop.

* On a side note did you know of the link between the Nazis and the Mufti of Jerusalem who by the way was a mentor to Arafat? Very good friends as you can see here: http://jimball.com.au/Features/Mufti-Nazi.jpg
http://www.psywarrior.com/mufti539.jpg
Old 05.15.2008, 05:01 PM   #34
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Although a lot of the Zionists wanted the "holy land" out of religious reasons, you just have to concede that was the most uncomplicated choice for a jewish state. Feel free to name me another place where a jewish state could have been created.

there were plans to create a jewish homeland in the ukraine, argentina, and i believe south africa.

im not siding with the anti israel nuttiness, just sharing some information from the store of random facts in my brain.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.15.2008, 05:05 PM   #35
Gogogonorrhea
little trouble girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
there were plans to create a jewish homeland in the ukraine, argentina, and i believe south africa.

That's true, but all of them more or less were illusory.
Old 05.15.2008, 05:07 PM   #36
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
more or less, yeah.

just saying.

oh i did a google & found out stalin wanted to create a jewish homeland, and today ...

http://www.fjc.ru/communities/default.asp?AID=84435

also it was uganda, not south africa, and herzl himself was really into the idea...

anyway that's my contribution for the day.
is that real??
Old 05.15.2008, 05:16 PM   #37
fugazifan
invito al cielo

fugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's asses
is what real, uganda? yeah herzl was for that, but what about the ugandians?
no matter where we would have settled they would have ated us. i will continue this train of thought tomorrow, when a bit less inhebriated...

www.myspace.com/dellilahtheband
www.myspace.com/lecirquedesvampiresmusic
fugazifan is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.15.2008, 05:19 PM   #38
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

I still think that a European location would have been distinctly super

I mean, fuck the germans. they started the whole goddamn thing anyway right?
Old 05.15.2008, 05:23 PM   #39
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by fugazifan
is what real, uganda? yeah herzl was for that, but what about the ugandians?
no matter where we would have settled they would have ated us. i will continue this train of thought tomorrow, when a bit less inhebriated...

hha ha ha enjoy man

what have you been drinking?
Old 05.15.2008, 05:35 PM   #40
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses
every time i open this thread i kinda feel my "don't get me started" arguments, but i most refrain from that.
Everyneurotic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth