Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Big up y'self
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 05.02.2008, 12:13 PM   #41
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
God, you people really are fictional internet losers, aren't you? Except Nefeli. She's goo-inducingly wonderful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Glice is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.02.2008, 12:51 PM   #42
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lurker
Oh come on! Have a sense of humour for fucks sake! And anyway if you have no self importance that is just lacking confidence/lacking self respect/being insecure/self hating and having no individuality. Having no self importance is doing nothing for yourself. How is self importance the beginning of the process of death? I thought you liked Buddhism? Buddhism's aim is to destroy the individual by extinguishing the desires, the opposite of self importance, now that is surely death.

How many people actually are so self important that they think they are the most important thing in the world? Not many I should think, only some mentally ill people.

Do you have a personal history or are you a blank slate with no personality? When you meet people you once knew, family members for example, do you greet them with no emotion and no recognition?

You don't site your source of the quote. Who are you quoting? Yourself?

you have read that entirely backwards, so please allow me to interpret its meaning for you. Self-importance is the backwards, selfish, false sense of confidence and security that people create in their egocentric perception of the world, a me against them kind of mindstate. This is not a positive nor successful way to live. A proper way is to slowly and systematically remove your own sense of egocentricism and self-importance, and understand the universal interconnectedness of all things, and therefore find your proper place in the scheme of things. Once you find the proper flow of your surroundings, you will achieve much more success then if you just stomp around undisciplined. In fact it takes much more discipline and self-control to remove self-importance.

from the Bhagavad Gita

"The ego makes us to believe that we are the doers of our actions and are also responsible for our actions. It makes us perform our actions out of desire for the fruit of our actions. In the process, it binds us to the mortal life. All actions are performs by the properties of nature, but the egoistic ignorant self believes he is the doer.[3.27]
Escape from this mortal existence is only possible when the yogi overcomes his egoistic thinking and develops a divine centered life. The qualified karma yogi, who is pure in his heart, who has controlled his mind and his senses overcomes egoistic thinking and limitied vision." [5.2]

From the Gospel of Luke, the Words of Jesus Christ:

23Then he said to them all: "If anyone would come after me, he must deny himself and take up his cross daily and follow me. 24For whoever wants to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for me will save it. 25What good is it for a man to gain the whole world, and yet lose or forfeit his very self? 26If anyone is ashamed of me and my words, the Son of Man will be ashamed of him when he comes in his glory and in the glory of the Father and of the holy angels. 27I tell you the truth, some who are standing here will not taste death before they see the kingdom of God."

which is explained in another parable which explains that, "when you are young you go where you please, but when you are old and feeble you will reach out your hand for another to guide you." which is to be explained by the above Icon, that is, when you die, there is no one else but the Divine which can carry you out of Death. Live forever, deny your self-importance, eternal life means no beginning nor end, deny your personal history as well [and Jesus said, "who is my mother and who are my brothers?"]. Is it really as crazy as the alternative world which we've created with death and destruction behind every corner?

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.02.2008, 01:26 PM   #43
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glice
God, you people really are fictional internet losers, aren't you?

pftttttt.....

just look at you

http://www.bluemoontalent.com/glice.html

what an utter cunt
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.02.2008, 01:29 PM   #44
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
pftttttt.....

just look at you

http://www.bluemoontalent.com/glice.html

what an utter cunt

now that was the funniest shit I have seen on the internet in a straight minute, and the internet can be a very funny place.

"The Glice is an enemy in Super Smash Bros. Brawl's Subspace Emissary mode. It appears as a round machine with a central eye, and attacks by emitting ice. It can roll around the stage and climb up walls. It also has two other forms; one is Glunder, who releases thunder instead of ice, and Glire, who releases fire."

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.02.2008, 01:35 PM   #45
Lurker
invito al cielo

Lurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
you have read that entirely backwards, so please allow me to interpret its meaning for you. Self-importance is the backwards, selfish, false sense of confidence and security that people create in their egocentric perception of the world, a me against them kind of mindstate. This is not a positive nor successful way to live. A proper way is to slowly and systematically remove your own sense of egocentricism and self-importance, and understand the universal interconnectedness of all things, and therefore find your proper place in the scheme of things. Once you find the proper flow of your surroundings, you will achieve much more success then if you just stomp around undisciplined. In fact it takes much more discipline and self-control to remove self-importance.

from the Bhagavad Gita

"The ego makes us to believe that we are the doers of our actions and are also responsible for our actions. It makes us perform our actions out of desire for the fruit of our actions. In the process, it binds us to the mortal life. All actions are performs by the properties of nature, but the egoistic ignorant self believes he is the doer.[3.27]
Escape from this mortal existence is only possible when the yogi overcomes his egoistic thinking and develops a divine centered life. The qualified karma yogi, who is pure in his heart, who has controlled his mind and his senses overcomes egoistic thinking and limitied vision." [5.2]

From the Gospel of Luke, the Words of Jesus Christ:

23Then he said to them all: "If anyone would come after me, he must deny himself and take up his cross daily and follow me. 24For whoever wants to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for me will save it. 25What good is it for a man to gain the whole world, and yet lose or forfeit his very self? 26If anyone is ashamed of me and my words, the Son of Man will be ashamed of him when he comes in his glory and in the glory of the Father and of the holy angels. 27I tell you the truth, some who are standing here will not taste death before they see the kingdom of God."

which is explained in another parable which explains that, "when you are young you go where you please, but when you are old and feeble you will reach out your hand for another to guide you." which is to be explained by the above Icon, that is, when you die, there is no one else but the Divine which can carry you out of Death. Live forever, deny your self-importance, eternal life means no beginning nor end, deny your personal history as well [and Jesus said, "who is my mother and who are my brothers?"]. Is it really as crazy as the alternative world which we've created with death and destruction behind every corner?

I can't be bothered to read all of this, give me the gist of it.

Who are guys in the boxes? It looks a bit dangerous for them to be standing over that fire.
Lurker is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.02.2008, 01:55 PM   #46
MellySingsDoom
invito al cielo

MellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's asses
I am great, because.....I can do a mean Al Jolson impression. It makes grown women cry, and eligible gay man tumescent. I can also spill beer at any given opportunity, and make inappropriate comments ant the wrong moment. I also can challenge Mark E Smith in the "ugly but charismatic" stakes.
Old 05.03.2008, 02:04 PM   #47
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lurker
Haha, that's a joke right?

that's for you to think and for me to wallow in.
Everyneurotic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.03.2008, 03:59 PM   #48
_slavo_
invito al cielo

_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses
People say I'm a nice person and that's the way how I think about myself too.

you're the boy

that can enjoy
invisibility
_slavo_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.03.2008, 04:28 PM   #49
HECKLER SPRAY
invito al cielo

HECKLER SPRAY kicks all y'all's assesHECKLER SPRAY kicks all y'all's assesHECKLER SPRAY kicks all y'all's assesHECKLER SPRAY kicks all y'all's assesHECKLER SPRAY kicks all y'all's assesHECKLER SPRAY kicks all y'all's assesHECKLER SPRAY kicks all y'all's assesHECKLER SPRAY kicks all y'all's assesHECKLER SPRAY kicks all y'all's assesHECKLER SPRAY kicks all y'all's assesHECKLER SPRAY kicks all y'all's asses
You have a good opinion of yourself. Good. And I think you're right. Sincerely.

HECKLER SPRAY is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.03.2008, 04:33 PM   #50
_slavo_
invito al cielo

_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by HECKLER SPRAY
You have a good opinion of yourself. Good. And I think you're right. Sincerely.

I'm not sure that is enough. My self-esteem is not of the highest ones.

you're the boy

that can enjoy
invisibility
_slavo_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.03.2008, 04:35 PM   #51
cryptowonderdruginvogue
invito al cielo

cryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's asses
a pimp named upgrayedd
cryptowonderdruginvogue is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.03.2008, 04:50 PM   #52
✌➬
invito al cielo

✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses
I'm gay.
Old 05.04.2008, 07:33 AM   #53
Green_mind
the end of the ugly

Green_mind kicks all y'all's assesGreen_mind kicks all y'all's assesGreen_mind kicks all y'all's assesGreen_mind kicks all y'all's assesGreen_mind kicks all y'all's assesGreen_mind kicks all y'all's assesGreen_mind kicks all y'all's assesGreen_mind kicks all y'all's assesGreen_mind kicks all y'all's assesGreen_mind kicks all y'all's assesGreen_mind kicks all y'all's asses
We all amount to nothing when you peel all the layers of the onion away.
Green_mind is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.04.2008, 07:42 AM   #54
Danny Himself
invito al cielo

Danny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Green_mind
We all amount to nothing when you peel all the layers of the onion away.

Man, that was deep.
Danny Himself is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.04.2008, 07:55 AM   #55
MellySingsDoom
invito al cielo

MellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by ✌➬
I'm gay.

Ooh, get her.
Old 05.04.2008, 08:14 AM   #56
sarramkrop

|QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.04.2008, 08:16 AM   #57
sarramkrop

|QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.04.2008, 08:17 AM   #58
sarramkrop

|QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.04.2008, 08:19 AM   #59
sarramkrop

|QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.04.2008, 08:34 AM   #60
MellySingsDoom
invito al cielo

See the Black Sun rise/In the Solar Lodge...

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth