Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page What TV are you watching (live, dvd, etc.)?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 03.01.2015, 09:50 AM   #721
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
finished watching the last season of TREMÉ

dammit i'm really going to miss that show
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.01.2015, 11:29 AM   #722
evollove
expwy. to yr skull

evollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's asses
New HOUSE OF CARDS

Spoiler: Frank's still a dick
evollove is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.02.2015, 09:13 AM   #723
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
House of Cards

I'm on TEAM KIM
Rob Instigator is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.02.2015, 01:16 PM   #724
ilduclo
the end of the ugly

ilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's asses
I liked the orig House of Cards. That and The Thick of It were both great. Capaldi and Ian Richardson are a couple of great bastards.
ilduclo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.02.2015, 01:17 PM   #725
gmku
invito al cielo

gmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's asses
I'll report on Barcelona later. Have Boyhood on the way from Net'.

& patty you know what your daddy said? He said, "You know, sixty days ago she was such a wonderful child, and now look at her sitting there with a gun in her hand." -- from Patti Smith's version of "Hey Joe"
gmku is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.02.2015, 01:27 PM   #726
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmku
I'll report on Barcelona later. Have Boyhood on the way from Net'.

barcelona please on the movies thread. looking forward to reading your review.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.02.2015, 01:51 PM   #727
gmku
invito al cielo

gmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's asses
Oops. Ha ha. I'm old and senile, and I've lost my way.

& patty you know what your daddy said? He said, "You know, sixty days ago she was such a wonderful child, and now look at her sitting there with a gun in her hand." -- from Patti Smith's version of "Hey Joe"
gmku is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.03.2015, 05:20 PM   #728
Antagon
the end of the ugly

Antagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's asses
Currently watching The Spectacular Spider-Man on DVD. Should have given it a shot way earlier. It's pretty much the most respectful and probably best on-screen adaptation of the famous comics. The characters are three-dimensional, the script is well-written, the animation is simplistic but very fluent and lively. Most of all, the relationships between characters all seem very natural. Many adaptations got this aspect wrong. I initially ignored the series because of the cutesy art-style. Well, never judge a book by its cover!

Antagon is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
343536 37
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth