Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Sonic Gossip
Reload this Page Do You Believe In Leaking?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Do you think it's right to dowload Rather Ripped?
Fuck the little shits that leaked it 12 10.81%
No...Just no 21 18.92%
I don't care 22 19.82%
It's good that it's available to the people who want it 42 37.84%
Fuck yea! 14 12.61%
Voters: 111. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04.15.2006, 05:16 PM   #241
PAULYBEE2656
invito al cielo

PAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's asses
its a tad disrespectful of sy fans to post the leaked album here on a sy site. personally i wont be dloading it cuz i like getting the album on release day and listening to it solid all day. its like a 2 yearly ritual now!

as for other leaked albums, i recently had the flaming lips new one, mogwai, liars, cat power, white stripes new ones long before the release date. i went out and bought em all (except the flaming lips because its fucking awful) when they got released....
Old 04.15.2006, 05:22 PM   #242
PAULYBEE2656
invito al cielo

PAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's asses
just read the whole thread and my god, chabib really let fly and to be honest i totally agree with him. there should have been no confusion and no debate on the issue of posting leaked files and links and so forth. some folk either are ignorant or dont care.

if this is the end of the ultra cool mixtapes well then we know who to blame.

i fell for chris as he has tried so fucking hard to get this shit going and to let us freely trrade rare and unofficial sy shit with the general acceptance of the youth themselves and all for us in return to respect the youth.... little to ask of us in my opinion!
Old 04.15.2006, 07:44 PM   #243
marleypumpkin
invito al cielo

marleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard sucka
Quote:
Originally Posted by whorefrost
yr incredibly pathetic

I know that I'm pathetic. I've been telling you gys this from day 1 of me joining this board. What's pathetic is that you can't let somebody post in peace. People toss around the term troll, & I will admit to being one,
but at least I'm not a troll that goes around insulting people.
Just leave me the fuck alone, please.
-George Carlin
marleypumpkin is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.15.2011, 12:28 PM   #244
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Genteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's asses
Sorry to bump this thread, but I was wondering if Youtube is now providing the sort of service radios used to offer in the past, but to an extent better, since the amount of redundant music seems to have reached a peak level, now. I have noticed that a number of bands put their entire new records up for streaming on it, which allows you to think twice before you download something you might soon think it's taking space on your hard drive that could be used for larger, and probably worthier, files. Or it simply is wasting your time full stop. Youtube also seems more policed than before, at least in terms of bands that more than three people care about.
Genteel Death is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
101112 13
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth