Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page the atari2600 aprecitaion thread
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 03.25.2006, 06:19 PM   #41
sellouteater
the end of the ugly

sellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard sucka
no more arguments!!!
sellouteater is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.25.2006, 06:22 PM   #42
Lethrneck4
children of satan

Lethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard sucka
Quote:
Originally Posted by sellouteater
no more arguments!!!

YES< i agree.....!@#$% is always lookin to argue....his small brain thinks that shows hes a "man"....hes silly and so is this argument

HAIL THE NEW BOARD!!!

i consider you dumb, ignorant, and irrelevant
perhaps more than a fly, but less than a fart. a joke - !@#$%!

Death by a firing squard of ten black gay men would be too good for this shithead. - atari2600

loser retard. pothead - !@#$%!

you're a real prick for acting so daft & being so disagreeable on purpose - atari2600

On the contrary, tesla69 is idiota numero uno - atari2600
Lethrneck4 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.25.2006, 06:24 PM   #43
sellouteater
the end of the ugly

sellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard sucka
You know saying things like that could cause more arguements.
Old 03.25.2006, 06:25 PM   #44
Lethrneck4
children of satan

Lethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard sucka
hmmmm....

Death by a firing squard of ten black gay men would be too good for this shithead. - atari2600

you're a real prick for acting so daft & being so disagreeable on purpose - atari2600

Old 03.25.2006, 06:37 PM   #45
sellouteater
the end of the ugly

but i'm glad you dont want argue
Old 03.25.2006, 07:54 PM   #46
Lethrneck4
children of satan

Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
meh, some people have a beef with atari; in the case of porkmarras as i recall it all stemmed from a fateful misunderstanding, however...

people trying to gang up on atari while he doesn't respond is low and cowardly. worst of all is leatherneck, who can only have a chance to score any kind of points when his opponent is absent.

man, this may be the worst case of hypocrisy ever!!

!@#$% posted the above quote about me yesterday....as im wondering the old board tonite, what do i come upon....THIS!!

!@#$%!

hey man i propose to "move on" in this sense:
stay around, but
ignore the bullshit, take it lightly
blight upon us if leatherbrains would have the last word

--
hah! my last post here (i hope).posted: 3/22/2006 18:47

HAHAHAH!!! this guy posted on this topic to specifically call me on "attacking" atari while hes not here, BUT LOOK!!! he did the exact same thing...and not only that, he did it 3 DAYS before he told me i was a mouse and chickenshit for doing it!!

!@#$% - are you retarded or what?? i dont mean to sound insensitive towards retarded people, but how can you call me on something you did, and not only did, did 3 DAYS before i did?!?!?!

!@#$%.......all i can do now is laugh..ahhhahaah!

Old 03.25.2006, 08:19 PM   #47
RIPfrey05
the end of the ugly

RIPfrey05 cold hard suckaRIPfrey05 cold hard suckaRIPfrey05 cold hard suckaRIPfrey05 cold hard suckaRIPfrey05 cold hard suckaRIPfrey05 cold hard suckaRIPfrey05 cold hard suckaRIPfrey05 cold hard suckaRIPfrey05 cold hard suckaRIPfrey05 cold hard suckaRIPfrey05 cold hard sucka
k
http://www.myspace.com/thefloridaorangebirds
MY FUCKING BAND
RIPfrey05 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.25.2006, 08:26 PM   #48
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
leatherbrains!

were you aware that you are a known shithead?

please, go ahead & stimulate yourself w/ your fucktard posts if it makes you happy. i'm not going to bother to reply.

but since i'm being quoted, i'll explain myself for the benefit of everyone else.

i consider atari a friend and will stick my neck out for him. i posted that while you had already started with your dumbfuck attempts at mocking him here. i actually like him being a board member and i find it repugnant that you would think you're a better person than him (you aren't). i'm aware of how sick you can make him-- i mean what you stand for-- ignorance and antiintellectualism, racism & fascist politics-- and i wish he was immune to the nausea that you cause him.

but to answer you, alone, if you want to attack me? i really have no time.. you're just a waste of space! really... i'm not like atari, i'm not going to waste a lot of energy on you. i consider you dumb, ignorant, and irrelevant-- perhaps more than a fly, but less than a fart. a joke.

so babble away all you want, i don't give 2 shits about it. seeya.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.25.2006, 08:27 PM   #49
Lethrneck4
children of satan

cooooool

Old 03.26.2006, 01:30 AM   #50
sellouteater
the end of the ugly

come on you guys where is the love
Old 03.26.2006, 07:18 AM   #51
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
Pretty please don't let this place turn back to it's former ways. Everyone hating eachother, trolls bumming the place up etc.

Down with this sort of thing.
h8kurdt is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.26.2006, 08:15 AM   #52
jheii
bad moon rising

jheii kicks all y'all's assesjheii kicks all y'all's assesjheii kicks all y'all's assesjheii kicks all y'all's assesjheii kicks all y'all's assesjheii kicks all y'all's assesjheii kicks all y'all's assesjheii kicks all y'all's assesjheii kicks all y'all's assesjheii kicks all y'all's assesjheii kicks all y'all's asses
Stop that. Stop that. Now this is just silly, I aplogize to the viewers of this forum for the silliness of this thread. I will do everything in my power to prevent a thread this silly from ever being started again. ...and now for something completely different... studies show that whiney children grow up to be conservatives. (seriously, I read it in the news.)
Old 03.26.2006, 02:20 PM   #53
sellouteater
the end of the ugly

wow this thread has realy become stupid
Old 03.27.2006, 12:11 AM   #54
sellouteater
the end of the ugly

But i do love stupid threads
Old 03.29.2006, 09:00 AM   #55
soniknirve
the destroyed room

soniknirve kicks all y'all's assessoniknirve kicks all y'all's assessoniknirve kicks all y'all's assessoniknirve kicks all y'all's assessoniknirve kicks all y'all's assessoniknirve kicks all y'all's assessoniknirve kicks all y'all's assessoniknirve kicks all y'all's assessoniknirve kicks all y'all's assessoniknirve kicks all y'all's assessoniknirve kicks all y'all's asses
bump for you atari fans. he just did his 1st post on the SY Live Recordings thread in the Sonic Sharing forum...
soniknirve is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.30.2006, 06:27 AM   #56
Gulasch Noir
the end of the ugly

Gulasch Noir kicks all y'all's assesGulasch Noir kicks all y'all's assesGulasch Noir kicks all y'all's assesGulasch Noir kicks all y'all's assesGulasch Noir kicks all y'all's assesGulasch Noir kicks all y'all's assesGulasch Noir kicks all y'all's assesGulasch Noir kicks all y'all's assesGulasch Noir kicks all y'all's assesGulasch Noir kicks all y'all's assesGulasch Noir kicks all y'all's asses
Atari 2600 is doubtless one of the most contributive (music, videos, general information) members here, and therefore I'm glad, he joined the new forum.
Gulasch Noir is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.30.2006, 02:49 PM   #57
Lethrneck4
children of satan

let get serious....you guys thought atari could stay away????

havent you learned from the 10 other times he "quit" the old forum, only to be back in a day or so

he duped you all.....again

Old 03.30.2006, 10:41 PM   #58
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lethrneck4
let get serious....you guys thought atari could stay away????

havent you learned from the 10 other times he "quit" the old forum, only to be back in a day or so

he duped you all.....again

nah, we convinced him to come back every time.

now go & try the experiment for yourself-- fuck off & see who calls you back
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.31.2006, 12:00 AM   #59
sellouteater
the end of the ugly

Yeah atari is the best
Old 03.31.2006, 12:33 AM   #60
Lethrneck4
children of satan

with all the free shows ive given to everyone.... id be summoned back in a heartbeat!

haha!!

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth