Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Is Biden really a serious contender for the Democratic nomination?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 10.16.2020, 11:59 PM   #281
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
what are the backlinks for?

Don't worry, no Skunktext below:

https://www.scribd.com/document/4803...witter-Inc-Web

Hey, remember when the RNC was against Citizens United also? Yeah, me neither.

GADJI BERI BIMBA GLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDI E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

The Soup Nazi is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.17.2020, 01:16 AM   #282
tw2113
expwy. to yr skull

tw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
fuck yeah. give benito orange the finger!

he needs to lose categorically. he needs to get reamed in such a way that republicans say “never again.” they’ve been such filthy enablers they need an electoral flogging for course correction.

(that is if the russians dont hack the diebolds)

and i personally beg you to vote for their only viable competition to make a point. just go blue this one. i mean, republicans are actually promoting 3rd party candidates like crazy kanye...

anyway, whatever you decide, yeah, show up and be counted.

That's the intent, one way or another.
Old 10.17.2020, 01:42 AM   #283
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by tw2113
That's the intent, one way or another.

Good in principle, but there you go again. Unless we were talking about the Blondie song, "one way or another" is not good enough; the punch will not be felt on Trump's face and the Republican party's limp dick unless the vote goes directly to their main rival.

GADJI BERI BIMBA GLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDI E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

Old 10.17.2020, 01:46 AM   #284
tw2113
expwy. to yr skull

tw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Soup Nazi
Good in principle, but there you go again. Unless we were talking about the Blondie song, "one way or another" is not good enough; the punch will not be felt on Trump's face and the Republican party's limp dick unless the vote goes directly to their main rival.

Gotta keep y'all guessing. If I can't be playfully difficult with SYG, who can i be playfully difficult with?

I've considered tailoring my answer for who I voted for based on who the person I'm talking to, voted for.
Old 10.17.2020, 02:00 AM   #285
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Joe’s a proud Democrat, but who was he talking to?

Bo Erickson tweet
I asked Joe Biden: What is your response to the NYPost story about your son, sir?

He called it a “smear campaign” and then went after me. “I know you’d ask it. I have no response, it’s another smear campaign, right up your alley, those are the questions you always ask.”

Sam tweet
BREAKING: The books are officially closed in Florida so the numbers are set.

The biggest takeaway?

The Democrats will be going into Election Day with a 134,000 voter registration advantage.

In 2016, the Democrats went into Election Day with a 337,000 lead... and lost.

Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.17.2020, 02:03 AM   #286
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by tw2113
I've considered tailoring my answer for who I voted for based on who the person I'm talking to, voted for.

That would make you the caricature politician...

Old 10.17.2020, 02:37 AM   #287
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

Quote:
he needs to lose categorically. he needs to get reamed in such a way that republicans say “never again.” they’ve been such filthy enablers they need an electoral flogging for course correction.

Bret Stephens (you know him - theoretically we should have nothing in common with the guy) said the same thing right before the 2016 election on Fareed Zakaria GPS:

ZAKARIA: So, Bret, I have to ask you. You have written eloquently against Donald Trump from the beginning. The rest of the establishment has pretty much collapsed and surrendered and entered his not particularly warm embrace. Are you going to vote for Donald Trump in the fall?

STEPHENS: I most certainly will not vote for Donald Trump. I will vote for the least left-wing opponent to Donald Trump and I want to make sure that he is the biggest loser in presidential history since I don't know, Alf Landon or going back further.

It's important that Donald Trump and what he represents, this kind of ethnic, quote, conservatism, or populism be so decisively rebuked that the Republican Party and Republicans voters will forever learn their lesson that they cannot nominate a man so manifestly unqualified to be president in any way shape or form.

So they have to learn a lesson in the way perhaps Democrats learned a lesson from McGovern, in '72. George Will has said let's have him lose in 50 states; why not Guam, Puerto Rico and the District of Columbia, too.

ZAKARIA: And will The Wall Street Journal editorialize to the same effect?

STEPHENS: The Wall Street Journal has not endorsed a candidate since Herbert Hoover and we will not repeat that mistake.

[laughter]

Numbers aside, the McGovern comparison is an abomination (again, this is Bret fucking Stephens), but the point is here we are, four years later, Republicans haven't learned jack shit and they won't. Let's say Trump loses (I'm convinced he'll definitely lose the popular vote, but he's got a lot of firepower with the way the Electoral College distorts that vote, an eventual revolt by some legislatures, and the Supreme Court, so let's hope he loses despite all the antidemocratic bullshit). The loss will not be a 50-state + D.C. + Puerto Rico + freakin' Guam landslide. Since the margin (once more: in terms of the whole fucked-up system, not the at-least-three-more-million-votes-by-PEOPLE that Biden will get) will be slim, the conclusion by Republican strategists will be this: "Remember the last time we won states and segments of the population that were bound to go blue? It was with an ignorant racist mysoginystic lying anti-science egomaniacal corrupt FUCK pretending to be one of the great unwashed - let's get one of those again!".

Look, this is the best possible scenario, and I'd be very surprised if nobody has written about it already: Trump loses. Fuckin' loses, leaves the White House, Joe Biden president. End of story? Nope. A LARGE amount of the Republican party, and a SIGNIFICANT percentage of Unitedstateseans (by which I don't mean half; a quarter, let's say, is significant enough) will consider Donald Motherfucking Trump the legitimate president of the U.S. of A., even though the matter has been dealt with and it's over and done, because that's what @realDonaldTrump will keep shouting and shouting, a cancerous message amplified so exponentially by assclowns like Hannity that it will make the birther conspiracy look like a hushed private dinner joke. We're at the height of post-truth worldwide and the Peltors of this planet are starving for horseshit like, "Yeah, but what about all those mail-in ballots found in Roswell, New Mexico with indeterminate DNA!!! President Trump is still PRESIDENT TRUMP!!!!! WHAT'S WRONG WITH THIS KEYBOARD I WANT MORE EXCLAMATION POINTS PER SECOND!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Sure, we will laugh 'em off and focus on whether Biden is doing the best possible job in fixing this hotel room that has been thrashed by the shittiest rockstar in history. (Something Joe will simply not be able to do without a majority in Congress, by the way, so people, PLEASE do not throw away your down-ballot choice). But while we keep our eye on the ball, the next generation of hotel room wreckers will develop an even more symbiotic relationship with the GOP. A Republican course correction is the last thing I expect.

Old 10.17.2020, 12:34 PM   #288
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
hello michigan

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...36d_story.html
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.17.2020, 03:21 PM   #289
tw2113
expwy. to yr skull

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Soup Nazi
That would make you the caricature politician...

Even if I claim write-ins for prowrestlers while i actually did vote for a valid candidate?
Old 10.18.2020, 07:34 PM   #290
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Rudy W. Giuliani tweet
The Hunter Biden hard drive is authenticated by:

The NY Post,

My attorney Bob Costello

A receipt SIGNED BY HUNTER BIDEN.

It’s also been authenticated by Biden’s attorney who called the merchant a day before it appeared and asked for Hunter Biden’s computer.
Old 10.18.2020, 10:14 PM   #291
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
these 2 here are the fugliest
Old 10.19.2020, 08:48 AM   #292
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor
FIY —— the FBI wouldn’t confiscate Moscow Hunter’s laptop over crack smoking and fornication unless said fornication was with a minor!!!

Ratcliffe says Hunter Biden laptop, emails 'not part of some Russian disinformation campaign'

“Director of National Intelligence John Ratcliffe on Monday said that Hunter Biden’s laptop “is not part of some Russian disinformation campaign,” amid claims from House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff suggesting otherwise.“

What Did You NOT See or Hear.
Former States Atty. Gen. Pam Bondi's Testimony.

Donald Trump tweet
“Hunter Biden’s laptop is a disaster for the entire Biden family, but especially for his father, Joe. It is now a proven fact, and cannot be denied, that all of that info is the REAL DEAL. That makes it impossible for “50%, or 10%” Joe, to ever assume the office of the President!”

‘Hunter Biden’ a topic CNN, NBC, MSNBC don’t seem to like, law professor says

“For news shows on MSNBC, CNN and other cable networks, nothing is more disgusting than the mention of what Hunter Biden actually was doing in Ukraine,” law professor Jonathan Turley of George Washington University writes in The Hill.

“What is most remarkable about the paucity of coverage of Hunter Biden’s dealings,” he adds, “is the conclusory mantra that, ‘This has all been investigated.’”

ABC
CBS
CNN
MSNBC
NBC
......will just one of these major networks finally jump on the biggest political scandal in our nation’s history? Will they have reporters at every Joe Biden campaign stop asking him questions? The Biden campaign has yet to deny that the laptop or story is true!
Old 10.19.2020, 09:55 AM   #293
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

stupid? or evil? why not both?
Old 10.19.2020, 02:52 PM   #294
choc e-Claire
expwy. to yr skull

choc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor
......will just one of these major networks finally jump on the biggest political scandal in our nation’s history?

suck my entire cock
Making myself up as I go along. Check out my music-themed blog, 79:57.
choc e-Claire is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.19.2020, 03:14 PM   #295
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by choc e-Claire
suck my entire cock
(in my opinion) the smarmy glutton bastard will swallow it whole
Old 10.19.2020, 03:15 PM   #296
Skuj
invito al cielo

Skuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's asses
Oh god, I saw some Bytor quoted.

Let me guess - the biggest political scandal in USA history - the New York Post story on Hunter Biden, and Giuliani's "findings" from other Governments?

(Meanwhile, a serious investigation is continuing into whether these assholes are being played by Putin or not.)

How did I do?
Old 10.19.2020, 03:16 PM   #297
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

“our nation’s HISTORY”

has the fucko ever read a book? i mean a single one?

it’s just memes with him, isn’t it?
Old 10.19.2020, 03:19 PM   #298
choc e-Claire
expwy. to yr skull

choc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
(in my opinion) the smarmy glutton bastard will swallow it whole
goddammit, you picked the set-up
Making myself up as I go along. Check out my music-themed blog, 79:57.
choc e-Claire is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.20.2020, 01:05 AM   #299
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by choc e-Claire
suck my entire cock

NO NO NO young juvenile
(wait......you have one?)

However, Jeffrey Toobin might spark your fancy?

“He exposed himself during a Zoom call with colleagues in what he says was an accident.

The New Yorker said that it had suspended Toobin following the incident, and said it was investigating the matter.”

Anti-Trump legal analyst of CNN and The New Yorker contributor suspended after masturbating on Zoom call

ICE CUBE:
I'M NO PAWN IN TRUMP'S GAME!!! Biden Can Still Step Up

50cent tweet
“WHAT THE F*CK! (VOTE ForTRUMP) IM OUT, ��*♂️��F*CK NEW YORK The KNICKS never win anyway. ����*♂️I don’t care Trump doesn’t like black people 62% are you out of ya fucking mind.“

Melisa Tate tweet
“President Trump has done more for black Americans than any other presidents since Lincoln. Prison reform, funding black colleges, opportunity zones, $500 Billion Platinum plan for black America. 50 Cent is starting to get it. This about preventing a Marxist socialist takeover”

Chris Stigall tweet
“A hot mic moment between Joe Buck and Troy Aikman yesterday lamenting military fly-overs on @FOXSports. “That stuff won’t be happening under a Kamala-Biden administration, I’ll tell you that.” Lots to unpack here.“

Old 10.20.2020, 02:46 AM   #300
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
Imagine using that 50 cent tweet as an endorsement. "I don’t care Trump doesn’t like black people" so all he gives a fuck about his himself and his more than considerable chunk of money. Least he's acknowledging that Trump's a racist.

Down with this sort of thing.
h8kurdt is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
121314 15 161718 > »
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth