Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page War of the East
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 12.13.2006, 04:16 PM   #1
porkmarras
invito al cielo

porkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's asses
I have two flatmates who seem to be at war when it comes to cleaning duties and everything in general.One of them moved in just 3 weeks and she reckons her toiletries are being hidden by the other one on a daily basis.Apparently the reason for the fracas is that russian and polish are not meant to like each other and it's getting stupidly ridiculous.I spent very little time at home and when i do both of them tell me who did this and that to who.I aint care,i think they should both grow up and take their responsabilities.Any tips?

porkmarras is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.13.2006, 04:18 PM   #2
jon boy
invito al cielo

jon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's asses
put them in a room with a cake and let them do their worse.

|@ <------- Euphoric brain cell just moments before expiration
V

_ \ / _
PING <-------- moments later
/ \

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ljhxq...isruo1_500.gif

jon boy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.13.2006, 04:32 PM   #3
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by porkmarras
I have two flatmates who seem to be at war when it comes to cleaning duties and everything in general.One of them moved in just 3 weeks and she reckons her toiletries are being hidden by the other one on a daily basis.Apparently the reason for the fracas is that russian and polish are not meant to like each other and it's getting stupidly ridiculous.I spent very little time at home and when i do both of them tell me who did this and that to who.I aint care,i think they should both grow up and take their responsabilities.Any tips?

kill them, process them, sell the polish sausage on ebay?

what a couple of fucks. slap them silly, or something.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.13.2006, 04:34 PM   #4
porkmarras
invito al cielo

porkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's asses
Apparently having bikes is a crime for one of them.Jesus.........

porkmarras is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.13.2006, 04:36 PM   #5
SynthethicalY
invito al cielo

SynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's asses
Well, get them locked in a room, and let them out until their arguments are settled.
SynthethicalY is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.13.2006, 09:06 PM   #6
Пятхъдесят Шест
invito al cielo

Пятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by porkmarras

Welcome to my neighborhood.

South Omaha, where I was born and raised, has long been a haven for immigrants. The last century brought German, Russian (most obviously), Greek, Italian, and Polish folks here, and now we're home to a huge Latino and African population.

Besides the fact many were born here, and don't speak a word of their 'native' language, they continue to hold age old grudges that are beyond pointless. The Mexicans hate the Nicaraguans, The historically Greek and Italian parts of town are right next to eachother and they claim they can't stand eachother, I've been raised to not to talk to 'stupid' Polocks and Lithuanians all because of something that happened before any of us were even thought off! Its not as bad as it once was, but the occasional bar brawl is still pretty common.

Not sure you can say anything more to your friends Pork, because I'm sure they are old enough to know better.
Пятхъдесят Шест is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth