Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page woody allen abused 7 year step daughter
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 02.13.2014, 03:17 PM   #101
dead_battery
expwy. to yr skull

dead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by the ikara cult
that one was actually a joke... not your fault for missing it i guess
Im realising that leaving this place was a good idea.

don't let the atmosphere of disgust and absolute contempt hit you on the way out.
dead_battery is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.13.2014, 03:34 PM   #102
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by tesla69
The feminist radio show on WBAI was discussing this event last night. While they didn't take a side, they did note the trend across the country that women who complain about abuse often have their children taken from them for making an accusation. And that there are well funded "Father's Groups" that are really fronts for coordinated pedos and other abusers. The abusers stand together, waving their fucking flag, and bullying with their funders money.

its not just often, at least in California this is standard procedure, which I've seen quite a bit when I was volunteering with family services and childrens' court. The reality is that if a child is sexually abused, the entire situation is considered a risk. ALL of the children are placed in temporary foster care, usually with another relative, and a case worker is assigned to assess the risk and full situation. The court order is for 6 weeks, most kids are returned to their primary caregiver within 3 weeks. Its a shitty situation for everybody, but the state has no choice but to cover all its bases. Sometimes kids are being sexually abused and the caregivers know about it and are even accomplices. The important thing it to remove the child from ALL risk until the situation can be properly assessed.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.14.2014, 09:25 AM   #103
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by foreverasskiss
burp

what the fuck happened to you? too many drugs/ too much alcohol? i remember a time when you were cogent!
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.14.2014, 09:55 AM   #104
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by foreverasskiss
tons of beer. tons of beer bro. you can never reason with tolerance.

i'm sorry to hear. i hope you get well soon.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth