Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonic Sounds
Reload this Page Whatever happened to Boards of Canada?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 04.21.2009, 11:01 AM   #21
PAULYBEE2656
invito al cielo

PAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's asses
i just think its ploddingly alongingly bland.....
Old 04.21.2009, 02:12 PM   #22
chairman of the bored
the destroyed room

chairman of the bored cold hard suckachairman of the bored cold hard suckachairman of the bored cold hard suckachairman of the bored cold hard suckachairman of the bored cold hard suckachairman of the bored cold hard suckachairman of the bored cold hard suckachairman of the bored cold hard suckachairman of the bored cold hard suckachairman of the bored cold hard suckachairman of the bored cold hard sucka
i agree with pauly...its not as engaging to me as the others...but its nice enough to fall asleep to
Old 02.28.2012, 12:34 PM   #23
pad_023
the destroyed room

pad_023 kicks all y'all's assespad_023 kicks all y'all's assespad_023 kicks all y'all's assespad_023 kicks all y'all's assespad_023 kicks all y'all's assespad_023 kicks all y'all's assespad_023 kicks all y'all's assespad_023 kicks all y'all's assespad_023 kicks all y'all's assespad_023 kicks all y'all's assespad_023 kicks all y'all's asses
http://2020k.wordpress.com/2012/02/1...-double-album/

New album might be finally on the way.
pad_023 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.28.2012, 08:45 PM   #24
E. Noisefield
the end of the ugly

E. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's asses
I've never been blown away by them either, but I like all their albums. I'd download and enjoy a new record, but they'll never be one of my favorite bands.

I feel like they used to be, though. Like I used to be, like, totally wowed by them. I was probably just getting some really good ecstasy at the time.
E. Noisefield is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.29.2012, 02:31 AM   #25
Gulasch Noir
the end of the ugly

Gulasch Noir kicks all y'all's assesGulasch Noir kicks all y'all's assesGulasch Noir kicks all y'all's assesGulasch Noir kicks all y'all's assesGulasch Noir kicks all y'all's assesGulasch Noir kicks all y'all's assesGulasch Noir kicks all y'all's assesGulasch Noir kicks all y'all's assesGulasch Noir kicks all y'all's assesGulasch Noir kicks all y'all's assesGulasch Noir kicks all y'all's asses
I like most of theirs very much, in particular Music has the right to children & the Hi Scores EP.
Gulasch Noir is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.29.2012, 01:08 PM   #26
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by E. Noisefield
I've never been blown away by them either, but I like all their albums. I'd download and enjoy a new record, but they'll never be one of my favorite bands.

I feel like they used to be, though. Like I used to be, like, totally wowed by them. I was probably just getting some really good ecstasy at the time.

Ah yes. The "wow I can feel the music! " years. I remember them well. Unfortunately boards are not as exciting now that I've removed hallucinogens from my diet.

Campfire... of great background music and surely one of the keenest electronic records of its era, but I'm not actively awaiting new material. If it comes ill listen.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth